Bellazon

Books you are reading

KingSupra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paranoia by Joseph Finder. I can sooo relate to the main character, the author writes his thoughts down so well. Vocab wise its mainly colloquial. Nothing too fancy :)

And also started reading my first Jane Austin novel (yes I know, shameful, should have read it in school but my class did Charles Dickens and not Jane. My friend did Pride and Prejudice in her class :/) called Persuasion. Language wise its sort of tricky since the english language used is sort of old, pre 1914. I would understand it better if I was taught through out the novel but unfortunately its not the case for me atm :( Oh well, I shall persevere!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ken follet is brilliant...I've read "code to zero" and loved it :wub:

Yeah, he is :yes: I've read code to zero, too, but my personal favourites of him so far are Hornet Flight (You'll like this one if you liked CtZ) and The Pillars of the Earth of course.

The only exception is "Paper Money" which I quit after I had read half of it. It's not bad, but not one of his best either. I'll finish it one day^^

---

I'm reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams) at the moment :D

ken follet is brilliant...I've read "code to zero" and loved it :wub:

Yeah, he is :yes: I've read code to zero, too, but my personal favourites of him so far are Hornet Flight (You'll like this one if you liked CtZ) and The Pillars of the Earth of course.

The only exception is "Paper Money" which I quit after I had read half of it. It's not bad, but not one of his best either. I'll finish it one day^^

---

I'm reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams) at the moment :D