Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

• 3 weeks later...

The sheer ignorance on those comments is mind numbing :pinch:

- Elton John & Ryan Murphy rips Dolce & Gabbana Over "Ugly" IVF Comments, Urges Hollywood Boycott -

Film and television producer Ryan Murphy is speaking out on the growing controversy surrounding comments made by fashion moguls Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana about gay adoption and in vitro fertilization. He's promising not to buy Dolce & Gabbana clothing or use it in any of his productions, and he is urging others in Hollywood to do the same ...

FULL STORY: http://news.yahoo.com/ryan-murphy-rips-dolce-gabbana-over-ugly-ivf-230111458.html;_ylt=A0SO80UBjgdVFAsAuLBXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTExbTV1ZmdiBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDREZENV8xBHNlYwNzYw--

Angelina Jolie Removes Ovaries & Tubes Following Cancer Scare, Is Going Through Menopause

Angelina Jolie Pitt reveals that she has gone into menopause after removing herovaries and fallopian tubes following a cancer scare.

The 39-year-old actress/director previously had a preventive double mastectomy and the next preventive surgery on the list was the removal of her ovaries and fallopian tubes. She will no longer be able to have any biological children.

Angelina decided to have the surgery now after receiving a call from her doctor that her blood-test results showed something that could have been the sign of early cancer. Luckily, further tests came back with the all clear, but Angiedecided to have the the surgery. “There was a small benign tumor on one ovary, but no signs of cancer in any of the tissues,” she wrote in a NY Times op-ed piece.

“I chose to keep my uterus because cancer in that location is not part of my family history,”Angelina added. “It is not possible to remove all risk, and the fact is I remain prone to cancer. I will look for natural ways to strengthen my immune system. I feel feminine, and grounded in the choices I am making for myself and my family. I know my children will never have to say, ‘Mom died of ovarian cancer.’”

Click inside for more of what Angelina Jolie Pitt said about going into early menopause…

“Regardless of the hormone replacements I’m taking, I am now in menopause. I will not be able to have any more children, and I expect some physical changes. But I feel at ease with whatever will come, not because I am strong but because this is a part of life. It is nothing to be feared.

I feel deeply for women for whom this moment comes very early in life, before they have had their children. Their situation is far harder than mine. I inquired and found out that there are options for women to remove their fallopian tubes but keep their ovaries, and so retain the ability to bear children and not go into menopause. I hope they can be aware of that.

It is not easy to make these decisions. But it is possible to take control and tackle head-on any health issue. You can seek advice, learn about the options and make choices that are right for you. Knowledge is power.

http://www.justjared.com/2015/03/24/angelina-jolie-removes-ovaries-tubes-following-cancer-scare-menopause/

I love Angie :clap: :clap:

BARBARA ON A DATE W ED SHEERAN.... NO NO NO!! This is Biebergate all over again! I hate when she gets this kind of press/attention! Call me crazy but I want to keep her all to myself. I know her talent & beauty destines her for otherwise but I hate how people who do not follow the modeling industry will only know her for the FEW and isolated times she has hung out with or had a date with Justin, Nial, or Ed. And all the articles only ever address her as Barbara Palvin "of Victoria's Secret", which she worked with for freakin 2 seasons and hasnt in awhile. Stop grouping her in. VS isn't the most holy, worthy thing on Earth to the point where it should be attached to her identity and presented with her name forever. Her lane is the commercial and editorial game. Now that I think about it, why don't they address her a LOREAL model since she currently holds that contract? If I were L'Oreal I'd be all over BP's management that they need to correct/redirect the media!! They pay alot for her to represent them and yet she is pigeonholed and forever classified as VS. Anyhow, super nervous how this will unfold.. When you google Ed Sheeran the FIRST result is the breaking BP story. Jus hours old.. I know someone better at adding photos than me will share them in a matter of time. But I had to rant my silly anxiety! I just don't want a watered-down version of her introduced to the media, yanno?? Love to all Barbellas/os

---

Edit add: My fear about her & the 'mainstream' is that post-Bieber is when more of the "mainstream" found out about her.. This is when her twitter followers skyrocketed. Eventually she became annoyed and distant with fans because of the freaking annoying fangirls who post obnoxious exclamations of their baseless obsession, meanwhile others actually admire her talent, personality, soul, and art. I have copies of asian mags and covers with her at 13 years old, so I'm sort of a sensitive and deep Barbella.

Woah woah woah, slow it down there skippy. I'm not even going to point out the massive issue with your statement, you should know better as an adult. Keep it up and you'll find yourself removed from BZ quickly. Now play nicely boys and girls and keeps the criticisms constructive please.

No they will not become a couple, they just had sex and that's it, singer mostly use models for this purpose only...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No they will not become a couple, they just had sex and that's it, singer mostly use models for this purpose only...

They told you personally they had sex? Did you see them?

I don't understand why when two famous people are seen together, everytime people immediately starts saying they're together.

They're not kissing or holding hands, so what if they're just friends?

And she's not a slut for being with Ed Sheeran or someone who's more famous than her.

I'm happy for her for being friends (or more than friends) with Ed Sheeran. He looks like a good guy.

They told you personally they had sex? Did you see them?

I don't understand why when two famous people are seen together, everytime people immediately starts saying they're together.

They're not kissing or holding hands, so what if they're just friends?

And she's not a slut for being with Ed Sheeran or someone who's more famous than her.

I'm happy for her for being friends (or more than friends) with Ed Sheeran. He looks like a good guy.

preach it