Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Well I wouldn’t give anything about that source itself, but if you want to see it, you can. First like Clauds said, they are pushing Behati like there is no tomorrow. Then if you look at the resent Shooting Pics, you don’t really get to see her Belly frontal. The outfit covers it up and even in the group pics we only get some pics where Candice is holding the volleyball in front of her belly. Also there is this pic.

attachicon.gifitage_002.jpg

I have never ever seen her belly like this before… Maybe it’s the pose but I’ve seen her pics for almost 7 years now and her belly never looked like this. But I am probably seeing Ghosts.

Like I said I don’t think that she is but her body is so perfect at the moment so perfectly shaped in any way with awesome curves and everything you could dream of, so that I just can’t believe that we get to see this from now.on

You didn't pay much attention to the Maxim Party and Extra promo, candids, ect. I'm just saying Candi looked like she possibly could of been then. You see what I mean? It's almost identical.

DfpFfufM.jpg post-66007-0-1445991071-68134_thumb.jpg post-66007-0-1445991071-71233_thumb.jpg

You obviously didn't pay much attention to the Maxim Party and Extra promo, candids then, ect. I'm just saying Candi looked like she possibly could of been then.

Now look, I don’t say that she is pregnant or that this pic proves anything. My point was just to show that if you would want to see evidence of a pregnancy you could find some. But they obviously don’t have to be true.

But you are probably right. Well I would have no problem if she’s not pregnant to be honest.   

Adriana, Doutzen, Ale, Miranda; each of them had their first kid at that age

What does it have to do with Candice? How does that make her story "legit"?

How many of those girls were married at the time they got pregnant? Is Candice married?

Marriage has nothing to do with having children, but if you're curious.

Ale wasn't married and still isn't married.

Doutzen technically wasn't married, but she was getting married.

Adriana and Miranda I'm assuming both had honeymoon babies.

I don't remember ever hearing about this

Actor Ashton Kutcher prepares to testify against 'psycho-sexual thrill-killer who brutally murdered' his girlfriend 14 years ago

Justin Bieber Apologizes To Fans For Being ‘Arrogant’ & ‘Conceited’

Justin Bieber poured his heart out to his fans in a video posted on Jan. 28, during which he says ‘I’m not who I was pretending to be’ for the last year or two. He said it was a ‘cover up’ for how he was ‘truly feeling inside.’ [in his] heartfelt apology video for his fans, during which he says sorry for acting “arrogant” and “conceited” for the last year or so. Justin Bieber was right! 2015 is definitely going to be his year. [The] “Baby” singer release snippets of some new love songs and tape an appearance for The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Jan. 28.

hollywoodlife.com

• 2 weeks later...

So Bruce Jenner got in this car wreck.  One woman died. 

some pics here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944476/Woman-died-horror-crash-involving-Bruce-Jenner-believed-69-year-old-neighbour-Kardashians.html

Using my forensic recreation abilities it seems that he rear-ended the now deceased woman in the white Lexus and sent her into a black hummer that was coming the other way.  Bruce was given a sobriety test on scene that he passed and there is speculation he was texting while driving.  My understanding is that the person who does the rear-ending always gets the blame.  I don't see how he avoids something really serious like involuntary manslaughter and has to serve time.

Interestingly a drunk driver came by hours later and drove into the crash scene.  Makes me think that maybe they might have spoiled the scene a little bit and reminds me of some Saul Goodman like tactics. #bettercallsaul  Maybe unlikely since they had plenty of time to photograph everything by then.

• 3 weeks later...