Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Candice designed her own denim range thats talent and pretty sure we could list many other things she has done or is doing... just because she is not a pop singer does not mean she has no talent/

Im agree she is also a very good dancer,remember she do Ballet.And today nobody can be famous also if on differents things without promo,media ecc ecc

• 2 weeks later...

On the news in Europe and South America Brazilian Model Irina look a like linked to Cristiano ??? She is very pretty. I can't understand the Portuguese but the interviews are translated. Interesting I didn't know Irina had a "look a like" thats a model too. I read some of the interviews she denies even knowing him but who knows maybe she just trying to stay priv. I read Cristiano is dating also a Italian girl Alessia? Maybe he dating both lol. 

Irina is the QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN ! He will never find someone so amazin beauty. 

I am so happy to see Irina is dating Brad she is looking more beaty than ever and TRUlEY HAPPY now. When she was dating Cristiano they never were affecionate in public now she really seems happy!

I cant wait to see her married and PREGNANT !!!!!!!!!!!!

post-91719-0-25734400-1433017761_thumb.j

post-91719-0-58658700-1433017776_thumb.j

post-91719-0-38617700-1433017787_thumb.j

On the news in Europe and South America Brazilian Model Irina look a like linked to Cristiano ??? She is very pretty. I can't understand the Portuguese but the interviews are translated. Interesting I didn't know Irina had a "look a like" thats a model too. I read some of the interviews she denies even knowing him but who knows maybe she just trying to stay priv. I read Cristiano is dating also a Italian girl Alessia?

Irina is the QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN ! He will never find someone so amazin beauty. 

I am so happy to see Irina is dating Brad she is looking more beaty than ever and TRUlEY HAPPY now. When she was dating Cristiano they never were affecionate in public now she really seems happy!

I cant wait to see her married and PREGNANT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Any one know if Cristiano is dating Alessia or this girl? or both ? 

post-91719-0-29236900-1433089148_thumb.j

post-91719-0-58308100-1433089167_thumb.j

post-91719-0-59443400-1433089183_thumb.j

Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant! Reality Star Expecting Second Child With Kanye West

North West is about to become a big sister! Kim Kardashian revealed that she's expecting her second child with Kanye West in the supertease following tonight's mid-season finale of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. The clip shows Kim hearing the exciting news during a doctor's appointment shortly before spilling the beans to Khloé Kardashian.

"I just got the blood test back, and I am pregnant!" Kim—who's beaming ear-to-ear—exclaims to her stunned sister.

The brunette bombshell has made no secret of the fact that she's been eager to grow her family of three despite her difficult first pregnancy, and she's documented how hard it's been to get pregnant again on the E! reality series. In fact, the 10th season follows her "journey of trying to get pregnant for the second time, which has proven to not be as easy as the first time," Kim shared on iTV's Lorraine earlier this year. Between dramatic procedures and even, ahem, "exhausting" escapades with her hubby, Kim has gone to any length to ensure that she has another child. Earlier this month, the Selfish author opened up to E! News about how Kanye felt about their ongoing efforts to grow their family.

"We are trying. We try every single day. You can't try harder than we try," she admitted. "It's getting exhausting. He always says, 'Trying for baby No. 2 isn't as fun as trying to baby No. 1.'"

Kim continued, "But we're literally trying everything that we can to make it happen, so I'm to the point now where it's not as stressful to me. And maybe that's when they say it happens." She also admitted that she hadn't written off the idea of using a surrogate to welcome her second child.

"I think if it came to that point, but we've trying for over a year and I would maybe wait a couple of years until that point happened," Kim told us at the time.

The social media maven gave birth to North—or Nori, as her family affectionately calls her—on June 15, 2013, in Los Angeles after a highly publicized, rocky pregnancy. Shortly after welcoming her firstborn, the new mama gushed about her little one in the blog Romy & the Bunnies.

"I love being a mom. It's the most rewarding feeling! I really love every phase! Just the way my daughter laughs with me, all of the small things in life you appreciate!"

The 34-year-old added, "It is an adjustment trying to balance a career and motherhood for sure, but the key is to prioritize." A little more than one year after giving birth, on May 24, 2014, Kimye (aka the #worldsmosttalkedaboutcouple) tied the knot in a lavish ceremony at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy surrounded by family and their famous friends.

During an emotional sit-down with Kris Jenner, Kanye gushed about the ladies in his life, saying, "I have two really special people to live for...A whole family to live for."

Make that three, Kanye! Congratulations to the Wests on the exciting news!

eonline.com

Legendary actor Sir Christopher Lee has died aged 93.

Lee appeared in hundreds of films and video games through his career, including the massively successful Lord of the Rings franchise. He was said to have been one of the highest-grossing actors of all time, with box office receipts for his movies reaching more than $8bn.

Lee appeared as Count Dooku in the Star Wars films, as Saruman in Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, for which he filmed his last scene at the age of 92 in 2014.

Lee also starred as Dracula in several classic horror films from the legendary Hammer studio, and was iconic in The Wicker Man, among seemingly innumerable other roles. His IMDB page lists 281 separate acting credits -- not including another 180 in which he appeared as himself.

In games, as well as various Lords of the Rings tie-ins, Lee also provided the voice for Ansem the Wise in Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Scaramanga in GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (having appeared in the role for the original movie, The Man With The Golden Gun), and the voice of the narrator in Deus Ex Machina 2.

Prior to becoming a film actor Lee was a member of the Special Operations Executive during the Second World War, an intelligence service at times attached to the SAS -- though he was reluctant to discuss his role.

Lee was knighted in 2009 and received a fellowship from Bafta in 2011. Lee also famously recorded two symphonic metal albums in 2010 and 2013 based on the life of Charlemagne.

The Telegraph reported in a 'world exclusive' that Lee died on 7 June at Westminster Hospital, London, after suffering respiratory problems, having turned 93 in hospital earlier this year.

Very sad news. RIP