Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Spoke to a couple of paramedics last night about what happened and one of them said for a car to erupt into flames like that, generally you need to be doing 80+ MPH.
The area they're driving in is business/industrial zone from the looks of it.... which normally has a speed limit of 25 to 50 mph... why in the hell were they driving that fast in the first place? If the driver had slowed down the two of them would probably be alive right now.

The irony. Paul Walker died Fast and Furious.

The death of a person you don't personally know is making you reevaluate life? wut...

Didn't the hundreds of thousands of people around the world stuck in war zones and dying do that for ya... or the millions of people in Africa starving, or the random acts of violence world wide make you take pause?

Wendy I'm a little sad for ya dahlin

''Bill Townsend I was with Paul today. He was surrounded by friends, talking about cars, seeing hundreds of gifts brought for kids to give out by charity. The news is terribly sad. The world lost an angel and Heaven gained one. I'm going to commit to helping ensure the Paul's charity lives on and that his love of cars and people, especially children, will be remembered forever.''

https://www.facebook.com/PaulWalker/posts/690316711002596

This made me a bit teary-eyed :cry:

Spoke to a couple of paramedics last night about what happened and one of them said for a car to erupt into flames like that, generally you need to be doing 80+ MPH.

The area they're driving in is business/industrial zone from the looks of it.... which normally has a speed limit of 25 to 50 mph... why in the hell were they driving that fast in the first place? If the driver had slowed down the two of them would probably be alive right now.

The irony. Paul Walker died Fast and Furious.

Thanks for the additional info :flower:

It is a sad irony indeed :(

The death of a person you don't personally know is making you reevaluate life? wut...

Didn't the hundreds of thousands of people around the world stuck in war zones and dying do that for ya... or the millions of people in Africa starving, or the random acts of violence world wide make you take pause?

As sad I am about Paul Walker's death I have to agree with you on this (Y)

Vehicular accidents, including exploding cars, are a big cause of violent deaths.  (#1 in the USA? )  

This weekend I drove past a nighttime collision that resulted in two crashed cars and two dead deer..

A more sober view is that he was a male-model looking but pedestrian mass entertainment actor.  He wasn't that prolific.