Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

I know that the marriages of the every day John and Jane Doe fall apart, but it seems celeb marriages are extremely fragile. So much money that it is easy to divorce? Too much temptation? Schedule problems? What causes it? No matter what, you feel bad for the kid.

Perhaps poor child..

Breakup rumors appeared a few months ago.They didn’t seem to spend much time together.

Although it's a sad information we should respect their decision. I wish the best to little Flynn :heart:

Few days ago Miranda put it on her Twitter:

" To love and be loved is one of the greatest gifts in the world "

attachicon.gif5d7fcb143a0611e38eb922000a1fbc88_7.jpg

I don't think that Orlando took this picture. Maybe she has someone new ?

I never really liked them together and I even got in some discussions here for that... But I think it was best for her, she seem sooo happy and alive in her latest pics... Also, I just saw this and Orlando was sooooooooo rude...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2476818/Orlando-Bloom-talks-kissing-Romeo-Juliet-star-NOT-Miranda-Kerr-break-up.html

I never really liked them together and I even got in some discussions here for that... But I think it was best for her, she seem sooo happy and alive in her latest pics... Also, I just saw this and Orlando was sooooooooo rude...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2476818/Orlando-Bloom-talks-kissing-Romeo-Juliet-star-NOT-Miranda-Kerr-break-up.html

Uhh, how is he being rude? 

Because he makes it seem like their break up doesn't even bother him by only talking about how much he enjoys kissing his costar. I personally think that is disrespectful to Miranda, because there is an appropriate amount of time that should take place before he behaves like that. It just seems so flippant and callus.

Cannot say I'm surprised but I thought they'd last a bit longer. Rumours about Miranda with other guys appear frequently... I thought they'd be like Kris Jenner and Bruce, Miranda doing her own business and Orlando being like 'whatever' and just staying in this relationship...

It's rumored she hooked-up with Justin Beaver Beiber which was the last straw for their already deteriorating marriage. I am skeptical about this b/c I don't see her being attracted to him.

Edited by PinkCouture

^ I kinda do. I see Miranda being attracted to anyone that will put her name in the press but Bieber is like a whole new level of low, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with George Clooney next. I would say she has a shot with DiCaprio but she is obviously too old for him, his next girlfriend obviously won't be over 21

I knew they were not going to last, she already got what she wanted which is the fame, she doesn't need him no more.

People often say she used him for fame but if she really wanted to then why didn't she sell their wedding photos to a magazine for millions? Most celebrities do this. Then she released the first photo of Flynn on her personal blog, a picture taken by Orlando. Again, if she wanted fame she would have sold it to the media. You could tell they were in love by their body language in many pictures until very recently. 

I knew they were not going to last, she already got what she wanted which is the fame, she doesn't need him no more.

And what " this fame " gave her ? The contract with LV, Dior, YSL, Chanel or Lancome ? Five Vogue's cover per year ? Did he arranged a meeting with Anna Wintour for Miranda ( even K. West can't do that ;)) ? Victoria's Secret hired her before she  met Bloom. So I do not see these profits. Such a fame is a double-edged sword. She became a celebrity ( which sometimes is not good for a model ), best known as Orlando's girlfriend / fiance / wife. Paparazzi  were always screaming: how is Orlando today ? People are more interesting in what kind of bag she is carrying instead of  how many editorials she had last month.

I agree with Bast - they loved each other for a time. None of us slept under their bed. If love is over - you can't  force anyone to stay. Maybe they both find love in new relationships. People should respect their decision instead of wondering who is to blame. So should we - here on Bellazon Flower%20for%20you.gif

Because he makes it seem like their break up doesn't even bother him by only talking about how much he enjoys kissing his costar. I personally think that is disrespectful to Miranda, because there is an appropriate amount of time that should take place before he behaves like that. It just seems so flippant and callus.

Haven't they been separated for a while before that?  I'm sure they have both moved on to a certain extent.  Plus, there were rumors that she was cheating on him.  If that was the case, then i'd probably wouldn't want anything to do with her either. But if he was the one cheating, then I'm with you, he would be a dbag. 

'I'm beating my ex-boyfriend to the punch': Former Pippi Longstocking star Tami Erin decides to release her own sex tape

Now available for purchase at pippilongstockingsextape.com

Haven't they been separated for a while before that?  I'm sure they have both moved on to a certain extent.  Plus, there were rumors that she was cheating on him.  If that was the case, then i'd probably wouldn't want anything to do with her either. But if he was the one cheating, then I'm with you, he would be a dbag. 

The media liked to think she was cheating on Orlando with Leonardo DiCaprio but people who saw them together in the club said they were just causally chatting to each other, as Leo knows Orlando. I don't think Miranda would have cheated on Orlando with Leo, as Leo seems to go for women around 24-26, blonde and they never have a child.  :idk:

^I think he's probably trying to be spiteful :/

Sad, I feel bad for Flynn if anything.

Flynn is too young to understand anything right now. And I'm sure the parents will keep a positive relationship in the future for the sake of their son, so I'm not really worried about him.

People divorcing everyday, children living with one or no parents at all, why should I worry about a celebrity kid, who's gonna have everything in his life offered to him in a plate?

Flynn is the last baby I'm worried about. I'm more worried about the refugees from Syria and their children right now than this kid.