Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

I think people are seriously overreacting even if she did do it intentionally, but I believe her response, and that she didn't post it intentionally. Someone said why didn't she say anything before the backlash, but she probably didn't even notice the difference until people started to say something.

An article on 'thefashionspot' claims she has photoshopped other pictures on her instagram account. This makes me sad because we don't know why she's doing this. Could she really be insecure about her own body or is her agent suggesting she do this? We can't judge before we know or based on what the media say because they lie 99% of the time.

http://cdn2-www.thefashionspot.com/assets/uploads/2013/11/Miranda-Kerr-5.jpg

http://cdn3-www.thefashionspot.com/assets/uploads/2013/11/Miranda-Kerr-4.jpg

Full article here - link

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

She explained it on her Twitter:

Hi guys, here is the original VS image! When I re-posted the photo this week to support the girls I screen grabbed it off the internet when I was working in Japan. I had no idea it was photoshopped. All good intentions- sorry for the confusion and congratulations to the girls for such a great show!

Not sure I believe her, or she would of said this if there wasn't such a backlash.

... Why would she “grabbed it off the internet” the same photo she had previously posted (in original) from her account? And what a coincidence that it is only her that is photoshopped on the photo, and not the other girls?  

Doutzen's waist and hips are slimmed down

guys, we don't know what these models are really like behind the camera, they could be really insecure and sad, but give off a public impression they are happy. Miranda does seem to need the constant attention and reassurance from the public as she is very active on social media not only for her modelling but personal life as well.

also we don't know how not getting her contract renewed by VS affected her, it was a huge part of her life. And she just had a very public break up with her childs father. Would anyone blame her if it knocked her confidence abit? I still love her and many others do too.

Sean Avery Engaged to Hilary Rhoda

Sorry ladies, Sean Avery is off the market! The former NHL star and his model girlfriend of three years, Hilary Rhoda, "are very happy to announce our engagement," the couple tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"We are excited to plan the most beautiful and fun wedding that we could ever imagine," they also said.

Avery and Rhoda began dating in 2010 and were reportedly on and off before becoming more serious about their romance in the spring of 2013. The pair are planning to wed sometime next year and are "thinking of Jamaica," according to a source.

Avery, 33 – who played for the Detroit Red Wings, the Los Angeles Kings, the Dallas Stars and the New York Rangers during his 12-year NHL career – is also a former Vogue intern. His bride-to-be, 26, is best known for her work with Estée Lauder and appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2009, 2010 and 2011.

people.com

Layla  I don't think Miranda has had any confidence knocked off, don't forget she always preaches "Treasure Yourself". It's the fact that she's using these images whilst she clearly wants to promote a healthy body image to young girls that is the issue. The camera adds on weight too, she's promoting unideal standards through photoshopping herself, it's unnecessary of her to do so because she has so many young fans. There's already been the whole drama about her smoking ages ago and now this, 2013 is not her year.

It's seem her ekip did this, not Miranda. All girls want to use photoshop for their pictures, it's normal . Doesn't mean she didn't love herself as she said or she is a fake person. She has a heathy life, she's doing yoga, no botox, no cosmetic sugary . Still love her. (very sorry for my bad english)

Damage control! :p

Jessica Hart's Taylor Swift Diss Was Misinterpreted, Says Victoria's Secret Executive

Setting the record straight! Though supermodel Jessica Hart reportedly said that performer Taylor Swift "just didn't fit" at the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, the brand's chief marketing officer, Edward Razek, was thrilled with the pop singer's performance. What's more, he tells Us Weekly exclusively that Hart's comments were misinterpreted.

On Nov. 13, Hart was asked by WWD at the fashion show's after-party whether Swift could pull off being a Victoria's Secret model. "God bless her heart. I think she's great," said Hart. "But I don't know, to me, she didn't fit." Indeed, the Angels themselves had a wonderful time with the young songstress, 23, he says: "I know that for fact. I talked to them. If you don't believe me, look at the Angels Instagram posts. Wherever possible they posted shots of themselves with Taylor. In fact, they insisted she be in the 2013 Angels class picture that was taken at the end of the show, and nearly all asked to have a picture taken with her backstage. She is as good and strong and powerful and beautiful an artist as I've ever come across."

"Taylor's not ready to be an Angel? She's more than ready to be anything she wants to be," he says. "I could not have more respect for this woman, or be more appreciative of her participation, and I can speak for the entire VS brand, the crew, and most certainly the Angels." He adds: "We honestly could not have been happier with Taylor. She rocked the house. Sounded great. Looked stunning. And had the best time with the Angels. Some things I let slide. But not this. It couldn't be more wrong."

Today, Razek has come forward to clarify Hart's comments. "I have personally been in contact with Jessica Hart and she said she was 'wildly misinterpreted' and that she thought Taylor was 'amazing,'" Razek tells Us. "She is stunned that anyone would think differently. And that's something we can all agree on." Razek continues, "I can tell you that everyone at Victoria's Secret was blown away by Taylor's performance. She could not be more beautiful or talented, that we felt extremely lucky to have her, and that she is welcome back to do the show anytime she wants."

The 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will air on Dec. 10 at 10 p.m. EST on CBS.

usmagazine.com

She explained it on her Twitter:

Hi guys, here is the original VS image! When I re-posted the photo this week to support the girls I screen grabbed it off the internet when I was working in Japan. I had no idea it was photoshopped. All good intentions- sorry for the confusion and congratulations to the girls for such a great show!

Not sure I believe her, or she would of said this if there wasn't such a backlash.

... Why would she “grabbed it off the internet” the same photo she had previously posted (in original) from her account? And what a coincidence that it is only her that is photoshopped on the photo, and not the other girls?

Doutzen's waist and hips are slimmed down

I am not sure of that anymore:   (Although I don't really want to keep on going with this subject)  

I normally wouldn't contribute to this thread, but I just had to post this treasure yourself..

http://24.media.tumblr.com/36aedb162285453b27569dd1747b3f19/tumblr_mwbv0dYFRK1rmj9fdo1_500.gif

breathe Miranda, just breathe, it will all blow over!

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Tom Brady and Gisele's Bodyguards Sent to Jail for Attempted Murder

This week, two bodyguards who worked for Tom Brady and Gisele were convicted of attempted murder for firing at photographers who were trying to get shots of the couple's 2009 Costa Rican wedding. The two guards — Miguel Solis and Alexander Rivas — approached two photographers outside the power couple's 50-person Costa Rican wedding celebration, and demanded they turn over their cameras and memory cards.

It is not clear whether the photographers — one of whom worked for AFP — turned over their equipment, although reports suggest they refused. Either way, as they left and attempted to drive away, the bodyguards fired a shot at them. No one was injured. In a unanimous decision, the bodyguards — who refused to testify — were each sentenced to five years in prison for the fired shot, and both will have to pay about $10,000 to each of the photographers. A third bodyguard charged in the incident was acquitted.

Gisele has claimed she had no knowledge of the shooting.

gawker.com

GOSSIP: Harry Styles' Exes Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift Bond at Victoria's Secret Lingerie Show

There’s lots of flash at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on the runway, but backstage is where all the drama happens. Several of the Victoria's Secret models have dated the same guys, and this is their rare opportunity to all be together to share details and dish about their exes.

However, in the case of Leonardo DiCaprio, his ex-girlfriend Erin Heatherton gave wide berth to his current squeeze, model Toni Garrn. All night, these two divas stayed on separate ends of the dressing room. During the after party, they avoided a nasty catfight. DiCaprio was getting cozy with Toni Garrn in a VIP booth, while his ex, Erin Heatherton, looked to be drowning her sorrows at the bar.

It was a different story with Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift, who both have taken Harry Styles to bed. They giggled backstage, comparing experiences and complaining about his inability to commit. They tweeted a pic taken backstage with caption “Best Friends Forever”: http://imgbox.com/abqa5VBI. Then when on the runway together, they shared an initiate moment where they slapped each other's booty.

z100portland.com

Benedict Cumberbatch being crowned World's Sexiest Man made more sense to me even though I don't find him attractive, he at least has a nice and funny personality. One thing I have to ask, have these people not seen Chris Hemsworth? They picked Adam over Thor?!  :clobber: