Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

I like Adam, I really do but ...

People magazine can go fuck themselves. This thing is ridiculous, first they snubbed Ryan Gosling in 2011 in favor of Bradley Cooper and now they do the same with Chris Hemsworth for Adam. Adam had ergh The Voice? Hemsworth had two hit movies in the last six months alone and is IMO a far more appealing man to both men an women.

This thing is about as absurd as Maxim's Hot 100 list.

^Actually I think Gosling got offered Sexiest Man Alive a few times and turned it down..Jennifer Lawrence was the first choice for Peoples Most Beautiful this year (so I hear) and she turned it down to and they quick gave it to Gwenyth (who coinsidently had Iron Man 3 coming out just a few weeks before the announcement :whistle: )

So they actually have to accept it. Because if it was just given and they didn't have to accept the "official" title Ryan Gosling would have totally gotten that shit by now :laugh:

^ I guess this konfirms the Kardashian Klan share their klothes  :rofl:

Speaking of the Kardashians (and Kanye)...

Kanye West Doesn’t Like To Appear On ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ For A Very Kanye Reason

Having never watched a second of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and only resorting to writing about it because it’s a slow news day, I had not realized that Kanye didn’t like to appear on his fiancée’s show (IMDB reveals that he’s had three appearances). I guess I just assumed that the biggest reason that Kim and Kanye were dating was so that Kanye could boost Kim’s ratings, and Kim could boost his album sales, but I am a cynical person when it comes to the relationships of talented narcissists and vapid reality stars. Just think of all the Bravo-watching soccer moms who might see Kanye on Keeping Up with the Kardashians and snap up a copy of Yeezus and jam it in their SUV’s CD player on the way to take little Timmy to cello practice. “Came on her Hampton blouse/And in her Hampton mouth/Y’all ’bout to turn sh*t up/I’m ’bout to tear sh*t down/I’m ’bout to air sh*t out/Now what the f**k they gon’ say now?” Anyway, it turns out that Kanye doesn’t like to appear on Keeping Up with the Kardashians for a very Kanye reason. He doesn’t like the cinematography, as he divulged in a radio show interview.

“I don’t really do her show just because I don’t particularly like the way the producers shoot some of the shots,” he says. “I’m very meticulous to that, right? I like to get a different DP [director of photography] or whatever.”

A guy like Kanye really should have his own personal DP following him around, you know? He is, however, willing to make an exception for, you know, sweeps stunts.

“When we got engaged, I made sure the show was there because I felt like that was something that would make her happy,” he said. “Regardless of how it was shot, I felt like this is a moment she would like to have and would like to share, and just have that documented. And we could decide later or not to air it.”

Well, I for one hope they air the proposal, because there’s nothing more sweet than romance built around commerce and television ratings. I just hope the DP appropriately filmed Kanye from below, so that we’ll all understand Kanye’s towering presence, even while he’s on bended knee. Elsewhere in the interview, Kanye also called his relationship with Kardashian “a love story for the ages” and a “Romeo and Juliet kinda thing,” which suggests that Kanye West may not have a particularly deep understanding of Shakespeare.

uproxx.com

Really hoping this isn't true!!! :no::cry:

Paul Walker Dead at 40 In Fiery Car Crash

Paul Walker -- best known for his role in "The Fast and the Furious" movies -- died Saturday afternoon after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California ... TMZ has learned. The accident happened in Santa Clarita -- north of Los Angeles -- and according to multiple sources connected to Paul ... the actor was in a Porsche when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree ... and then the car burst into flames.

Several of our sources -- some who are still at the scene of the accident -- tell us Paul and another person in the car were killed. Law enforcement is still on the scene, and we're told the L.A. County Coroner's Office is on the way. At this point, it's unclear what caused the accident, or who was behind the wheel when it happened.

Paul was 40 years old. Sources close to Paul tell us he was in Santa Clarita for a car show to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort, and had been taking friends out for rides in his new Porsche GT. The accident happened during one of those test spins.

Story developing ...

tmz.com

^hearing from multiple reports it is...I am seriously sooooo sad :cry: :cry: I loved him so much! R.I.P :cry:

And this is just creepy..

Paul Walker: Death Hoax Before Real Car Crash Happened?

Paul Walker has reportedly died after being involved in a single car-accident in Southern California on Saturday (November 30) and there are reports that a hoax involving his death had spread the day before.

The 40-year-old actor had a Facebook page set up for him in which fans were sending their condolences after it was reported he had died on Friday, November 29.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Paul Walker

The very next day, Paul was in a car that was involved in an accident and the exploded at the scene. One other person in the car was killed.

We continue to send our thoughts and condolences to Paul‘s loved ones at this time.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/11/30/paul-walker-death-hoax-before-real-car-crash-happened/

Its confirmed :cry:

Paul Walker's Rep Confirms Death in Car Accident

Paul Walker‘s rep has confirmed that the Fast & Furious actor has died in a car crash on Saturday (November 30).

New Regency, the studio that is behind the popular film franchise also confirmed the news, tweeting out “It is with great sadness to report that @RealPaulWalker has passed away. We will miss you. #RIP”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Paul Walker

Paul passed away in a single-car accident in Santa Clarita, California after his Porsche GT car crashed into either a pole or tree and then exploded. It is not known right now who was behind the wheel of the car or why they crashed

http://www.justjared.com/2013/11/30/paul-walkers-rep-confirms-death-in-car-accident/

From Paul Walker's Official Facebook Fan Page:

It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW

facebook.com/PaulWalker

:( why they always die young,it is not fair!!! NOT!

this is quote from Bill Townsend's comment on Paul's official facebook fan page

''Bill Townsend I was with Paul today. He was surrounded by friends, talking about cars, seeing hundreds of gifts brought for kids to give out by charity. The news is terribly sad. The world lost an angel and Heaven gained one. I'm going to commit to helping ensure the Paul's charity lives on and that his love of cars and people, especially children, will be remembered forever.''
https://www.facebook.com/PaulWalker/posts/690316711002596