Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Adam Levine told ex-girlfriend Nina Agdal that he was engaged to Behati Prinsloo via text message: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2376415/Adam-Levine-told-ex-girlfriend-Nina-Agdal-engaged-Behati-Prinsloo-text-message.html

A source tells that Agdal is “heartbroken” at the engagement news.

i hate those kind of guy, he don't respect her at all, plus of ask a other girl in engagement he said to her via text message... it's cowardly. Whatever, she deserve better and she'll find, look at her she amazing and she's had a funny personality ^^

i hope new work soon <3

Claudia Lynx & Tito Jackson Candid Pictures!

MY FAVORITE Iranian Model "Claudia Lynx" and her ex-boyfriend Tito Jackson Candid Pictures!

she's so beautiful, what do you think about her guys!

pictures on Tmz,Bossip,ContactMusic,HollywoodBuzz

cbya.jpg

ohqa.jpg

i0fn.jpg

pqqq.jpg

drsp.jpg

3m55.jpg

ljmo.jpg

lo52.jpg

gw4g.jpg

la91.jpg

gqis.jpg

nu1x.jpg

n6iu.jpg

0tmp.jpg

h899.jpg

http://img.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/2/1/2/3/6/8/0/7/orig-21236807.jpg

http://img.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/2/1/2/3/6/8/0/8/orig-21236808.jpg

http://img.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/2/1/2/3/6/8/0/9/orig-21236809.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

kjts.jpg

u4se.jpg

lyy6.jpg

Edited by PinkCouture

It's old news now but Shailene Woodley filmed scenes to be in The Amazing Spiderman 2 but then it was announced that the role was going to be cut completely and that the part would be recast for the third movie.  (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/amazing-spider-man-2-shailene-571744)

I am sick, I know, but I thought it was kinda funny because when I saw some bts pics of the movie being filmed I was like...

post-46718-0-55869000-1375070935_thumb.j

wtf?  How are they going to make that work?

more pics here

Some of the other pics are better, but still...

-----

I think she is a pretty girl.

post-46718-0-32894000-1375071262_thumb.j

But it just wasn't happening for her on that set.  Although it has probably happened many times before I think it is astounding because it is the first time I have seen it happen and happen in a major movie - an actress get fired for being... homely.

^ I don't think she will be recast though. They decided to cut the character not cut her and it was never mentioned that they would be looking for a new MJ, however I do think she's not made for the role and that she looks way way too young for Andrew, especially keeping in mind the last movie comes out in five years so I hope it does indeed get recast.

Carson Daly Mocks Adam Levine's Engagement: "He's Dated the Entire Victoria's Secret Catalog!"

Adam Levine better get Blake Shelton to defend him! While taking over co-hosting duties and filling in for Willie Geist on the Today show Thursday, August 1, Carson Daly poked fun at the Maroon 5 frontman's recent surprise engagement to Victoria's Secret supermodel, Behati Prinsloo.

"I mean it's just so funny -- he's dated the entire Victoria's Secret catalog!" the 40-year-old Voice host joked. After getting prompted to explain by Today co-host Savannah Guthrie, Daly backtracked and said how genuinely happy he is for his Voice friend and costar. Though all in fun, Daly makes a point. Before getting betrothed to Prinsloo, 24 -- just a few months after a brief split -- Levine dated several other models. The "One More Night" singer called it quits with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Anne Vyalitsyna in April 2012 after two years together. He also briefly dated 21-year-old supermodel Nina Agdal for one month before rekindling his relationship with Prinsloo.

The "Payphone" singer and South African-born Prinsloo began dating in May 2012, and have since stepped out together in L.A. following their engagement announcement. "It was a surprise," the brunette beauty told Us Weekly at the July 18 Victoria's Secret fragrance launch party in New York City. "It hasn't even sunk in yet! Last night, I forgot I slept with my ring on. I woke up and went, 'Oh, hello!'"

usmagazine.com

Your article links to this one about the San Diego city council.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-filner-bills-20130730,0,3103220.story

The best part:

Filner's attorney, Harvey Berger, on Monday filed a request with the city attorney for reimbursement of fees arising from Jackson's lawsuit.

Not only did he refuse to resign when it was obvious that he should, he wanted the citizens to pay for what he did. :rofl:  But not only did the city council vote that down, they voted to sue him to recover costs if they are held liable.  Good on them.  Although I am not sure if that will work out for them.

Your article links to this one about the San Diego city council.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-filner-bills-20130730,0,3103220.story

Thanks for the link. "Lisa Curtin, an official at San Diego City College, told KPBS that Filner kissed her and put his tongue on her cheek. She said he insisted on asking her for a date even after she said she was married." Another perv!

Gemma Ward is expecting!

She was hyped as this year's comeback queen.

But the only work model Gemma Ward will be doing at the end of the year is changing nappies.

Insider can reveal the 25-year-old former catwalk superstar is six months pregnant.

The elusive model is expecting with long-time boyfriend David Letts, a 27-year-old model who hails from Sydney's Northern Beaches.

It's understood the pair has had an on-again-off-again relationship for a number of years and are now living near Perth.

The couple have also been spending some time in Sydney.

Our sources had spotted Ward and Letts on Tuesday night having dinner in a restaurant near her home in Western Australia.

Gemma Ward was named by Forbes as one of the world's top-earning supermodels in 2007 but retired from the runway that year amid talk she had gained too much weight.

She appeared in critically-acclaimed film The Black Balloon in 2008 and later made cameos in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby.

Late last year, Ward signed with IMG Model's new Australian arm and was being groomed by agent Danielle Ragenard for a major comeback.

But not long after, she pulled out of a Vogue Australia magazine shoot as well as two public appearances in Sydney - the 2nd annual AACTA Awards in January and a Christian Dior store opening, no doubt to shield her pregnancy.

While always media-shy, it was the death of her former boyfriend Heath Ledger in 2008 that seemed to be the catalyst for Ward's disappearing act.

At the time of his death she said: "There was no one like him and no one will ever be like him."