Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

[VS model] Andi Muise's pit bull bites tiny poodle in Tribeca

Stunning Victoria’s Secret model Andi Muise is accused of letting her pit bull attack a 5-pound toy poodle belonging to Tiffany Hershkowitz, owner of Tribeca’s Balloon Saloon. Hershkowitz tells Page Six that Muise and her dog, Ammo, were sitting outside of Tribeca eatery Tiny’s on June 28 when the pit bull suddenly went after Sam, her white poodle. Sam was left with three bite marks on his body, she alleges, including a deep wound on his knee that needed stitches. “It was the worst thing hearing him cry out,” Hershkowitz said. “I thought they could hear him in New Jersey.” She said her vet bills will total close to $1,000. “She should have paid the bill, or at least have had the decency to check in,” said Hershkowitz of Muise. But a remorseful and heartbroken Muise — who’s walked in the Victoria’s Secret runway show and posed for Elle, Glamour and Allure magazines — told us she’s tried to reach out to Hershkowitz twice, and feels so bad about what happened that she wants to find her own dog a new home out of town. “I’ve spoken twice to Tiffany’s employees but wasn’t able to reach her,” she said. “I told her that when this first occurred I would pay any vet bills . . . I have been going through the process of finding a home outside the city for Ammo.”

^ Wow.  It wasn't long ago I read this interesting interview of him.  I guess he was controversial though, I don't know that much about him.

http://models.com/mdx/john-casablancas-interview/

From what I have seen and heard more and more women are smoking while pregnant (I wouldn't condone that activity).  I heard that a doctor told a woman that if stopping smoking was going to cause her stress then she should just continue.  Behati doesn't look like the type who would do that though.

Same with drinking.  Rachel Weisz was drinking wine occasionally while pregnant.

^ Yeah, he was definitely a controversial person who [allegedly] has done a lot of inappropriate things with models :/ Regardless, he is gone now and I hope he rest in peace. I also send my condolences to has friends & family.

I have heard about drinking a small amount of wine is ok during pregnant. Not sure about the smoking though. Will have to look into that later.

Note the highlighted blue part :cain:

Adam Levine Wins Over Behati Prinsloo’s Family

When it comes to walking down the aisle, every groom-to-be knows you’re not just marrying the future bride, you’re saying "I do" to her entire family. So when Adam Levine was wooing Behati Prinsloo, he was also trying to win over her parents. And just like their daughter, they say yes!

"I have the greatest respect for Adam, the way he handled the whole situation, Behati as well,” Behati’s father Boet Prinsloo told Celebuzz.

“We talked to each other and he presented himself in such a way to me that I appreciate him for that."

The 24-year-old Victoria’s Secret Angel, who snagged one of Hollywood’s most perpetual bachelors, is from South Africa where her parents own a bed & breakfast in the bordering country of Namibia. "Every choice that my daughter makes with anyone in her life we'd be happy to have them as part of the family. And we are happy to have Adam as part of the family,” he added.

And who knew the 34-year-old rocker was so traditional. His future in-laws admitted they were aware of the proposal before female hearts were broken around the world when news made headlines that the Maroon 5 frontman’s own heart was permanently taken by the supermodel.

"We did talk before he asked her,” admitted Boet.

But surprisingly he's never met his famous future son-in-law.

"We haven' t met in person yet,” he revealed.

So will a wedding in South Africa be the perfect countryside backdrop for their nuptials and a first-time family reunion? Actually, this proud papa thinks the “I do’s” will be better suited in the States. "I don't think it's practically a good thing because the whole family on the other side is over there [in the U.S.] So it's best if we go there.”

Just days after the The Voice judge and his fiancee confirmed (to everyone’s surprise) that they'd reconciled and she said yes, the South African beauty was spotted showing off her new left hand bauble to friends NYC at Mercer Kitchen.

And she couldn’t hold back her enthusiasm in an interview with ET Canada, calling her diamond accessory "perfect!"

"I am so happy and excited and still can't believe it's true!" she said. "It was a one-knee thing! It was serious, it was very old school!"

If you haven't turned on the news or radio or computer or anything as of the past couple of hours, Kate Middleton is in labor!

This is so impulsive.  The feeling is going to wear off and Adam is going to say, "what did I do?", "Namibia is in Africa!?".

:rofl:

:rofl: The stories just keep getting better and better.

"Behati is thrilled!" another insider shared of the stunner, who debuted her ring on a night out with friends at Mercer Kitchen in New York City's Soho neighborhood. "She knew that they were meant to be together."

usmagazine.com

It's in the stars apparently.

If you haven't turned on the news or radio or computer or anything as of the past couple of hours, Kate Middleton is in labor!

OMG!!! :woot:

^ Hmmm interesting, "She knew that they were meant to be together." even when Adam was shagging Nina...props to Adam for managing that move there.

That's b/c he's got...

Sorry, I had to. :rofl: But I am not done yet!!! :laugh:

Maybe this was how he convinced Behati's folks (in addition to him being loaded) by singing part of this song :p