Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

^ From seeing that interview yes they were. She was so chill about it all considering it was Howard :ninja:

Behati vs. Nina in catfight. My bets on Nina :ninja:

Same here. Nina would beat the shit out of Behati.

I say we're getting a pregnancy announcement in the next month or so

maybe it was like the movies where they breakup, both go different ways and "find themselves" and finds himself and they both breakdown and cry and he proposes and they realize they just can't live without eachother! :cry:

lol yeah behati probs preggo :p

Nina is probably like WTF at this whole thing :rofl: Even if they weren't serious and were just having fun and broke up, I would be a little upset knowing he had another girl on his mind the whole time :/ (that is if its how it all went down)

^ From seeing that interview yes they were. She was so chill about it all considering it was Howard :ninja:

Behati vs. Nina in catfight. My bets on Nina :ninja:

Same here. Nina would beat the shit out of Behati.

I say we're getting a pregnancy announcement in the next month or so

^ Anyone wanna take bets on this? :shifty:

Wow I didn't see this coming :blink: 

Ehhh congrats?

I also think she could be pregnant but I've never understood this of she's pregnant and we have to get married...  99% of the couples I know that do this barely last.  :/  I guess in hollywood should be even more difficult.

Gosh, for a couple happily engaged, you'd think they would be just brimming over with excitement, not hiding their faces (Behati) or running away (both).  I get the paparazzi thing, but wouldn't it just be simpler to smile and nod, "yes," to the paps question?