Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

spanish Blanco y Negro

oooooooh thank u Dayrell :heart: , lisa-1 thank you for the beautiful pictures and oh you are so lucky to have seen gainsbourg I have laetitia movie love for you, so awesome bardot will always be a classic but I will also say that laetitia on quoting that bardot could seduce a refrigerator, sorry not good speller, I do believe laetitia now can too :heart: I ordered my casemate I hope I did that right nimzo, peace love and happiness everyone :kiss: vive la france !!!!! parfait always :)

I ordered my casemate I hope I did that right nimzo

Congratulation Hope1! :hug:

I saw the movie!!!!! she is wonderful!!!!! very sensual! very beautiful!!!!!! she is really a good Bardot!!!!!!

she is not a long time in the movie but she is a sunshine!!!! :drool:

Hence the Laetitia's idea of comet about Brigitte Bardot.

Lisa, why not publish your review :clap: in French also on a website dedicated to the cinema?

lcbbsfarwatercolor54ico.jpg

Without any relationship with the icon of the BB's watercolor by Sfar,

the following review by NorPolTib on Allocine has a fake provocative <_< title

that echos the final provocation :blink: of the conclusion in the Gainsbourg's spirit. :whistle:

When Kacey Mottet-Klein explodes :magic: the spud [la patate] "with his mouth of Slavic Jewish"

The review is built around the Sfar's idea of the duality between Gainsbourg and his dead ringer

Gainsbarre La Gueule [The Mouth played by Doug Jones] as in the fantastic movie

thepictureofdoriangray1.jpg

The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945) by Albert Lewin. It is true that La Gueule will never get old.