Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

My french is not that great, but in the middle of the interview it seems that she gets a little ticked off at the interviewer for a split second when he goes on and on about her being "jolie" and she says something like "faut arreter". Is that true, or am I just hearing things? :laugh:

He just asked her it was hard for her to become an actress and being accepted as an actress by the other artist

because she was a model and because she was 'jolie" (pretty) I would say beautiful but anyway!...

And she answered that she had to work twice more but she doesn't think she is a "victim" of her being pretty.

When she said 'faut arreter' this was just to say that being beautiful is not a burden. And she is NOT going to complain about it!

Cinemas by Serge Moati on France5

fr5cinemasicon.jpg

Serge Moati interviewed Laetitia about Gainsbourg (heroic life) and her other movies

in the program Cinemas on French TV France 5 on Saturday January 16, 2010 at 17h55.

Read the illustrated transcript and translation while watching the full video of the program.

My french is not that great, but in the middle of the interview it seems that she gets a little ticked off at the interviewer for a split second when he goes on and on about her being "jolie" and she says something like "faut arreter". Is that true, or am I just hearing things? :laugh:

He just asked her it was hard for her to become an actress and being accepted as an actress by the other artist

because she was a model and because she was 'jolie" (pretty) I would say beautiful but anyway!...

And she answered that she had to work twice more but she doesn't think she is a "victim" of her being pretty.

When she said 'faut arreter' this was just to say that being beautiful is not a burden. And she is NOT going to complain about it!

Cinemas by Serge Moati on France5

fr5cinemasicon.jpg

Serge Moati interviewed Laetitia about Gainsbourg (heroic life) and her other movies

in the program Cinemas on French TV France 5 on Saturday January 16, 2010 at 17h55.

Read the illustrated transcript and translation while watching the full video of the program.

Thank you very much for the complete translation Nimzo! I see now that my french is pretty good, not great, but good enough! :laugh: :blush:

Thank you very much for the complete translation Nimzo! I see now that my french is pretty good, not great, but good enough! :laugh: :blush:

Kudos Zanny! For your French training here is another reading about the Laetitia's phone call

told by Brigitte Bardot herself, isn't it Lisa! There is also the #1 interview of the Gainsbourg' son,

Lulu, himself musician who appreciates Laetitia in the movie!

Also watch the two videos of the journalist Carlos Gomez of Le Journal du Dimanche (JDD)

[newspaper of Sunday] introducing the articles. His parenthesis about Laetitia is quite funny.

Bardot in the JDD

logojdd.jpg

In the newspaper Le JDD on January 17th, 2010, Brigitte Bardot talks about Laetitia Casta

in Gainsbourg (heroic life) and her love for Serge Gainsbourg.

Thanks Nimzo for all your good work posting information about shows Laetitia is going to be in!

I could see her tonight on France 2. Pretty interesting dress! :)

Thanks a bunch Floppy! Laetitia and Eric Elmosnino were the guests of France2

but there was also in parallel a report on TF1!

TF1 TV news of 20h

lceljftf1tvnews20hicon.jpg

On January 17th, 2010 in the TV news of 20h on TF1, Claire Chazal introduced the report

about the movie Gainsbourg (heroic life) quoting notably the Laetitia's name.

Doesn't anyone have a translation of her interviews?

Why should I bother continuing to follow her when I don't understand French?

Is BZ supposed to be an English website or not?

I would follow :heart: Laetitia :heart: even if she spoke :alien: waffle!!!! :whistle:

It's natural that a lot of links are going to be in French if she speaks French herself!

Doesn't anyone have a translation of her interviews?

Why should I bother continuing to follow her when I don't understand French?

Is BZ supposed to be an English website or not?

ok totally about love peace and happiness, listen carefully, if u use most search engines they have automatic translators, also c'mon u havent heard about babel fish, where there is a will there is a way... and the way is laetitia, and follow away cause she has allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll languages that love her ...peace out... also.... lisa and nimzo, ondine wayyyyyyyyy awesome...tres tres tressssssssssbonne :fun: wow how can I not say thank you frenchkiki

hey beautiful people can u let me know when casemate the gainsbourg is available for sale keep checking the website I leave the magic power of the links hellllllllllllllp me......seriously addicted and proud :kiss: