Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Her black almost transparent gown in the France2 TV news

fr2tvnewslclooksateeico.jpg

The symmetry with the picture in background is amazing!

Pretty interesting dress! :)

Such a black almost transparent gown :drool: deserves new HQ screenshots to illustrate

what Laetitia says about the secrets that Brigitte Bardot told her

to prepare her role in Gainsbourg (heroic life)!

Hey Hope1, thanks for those pictures but is it not you :blink: who asked for the context of pictures?

can u pleassssssse when u post the pictures from photo agencies or magazines give the issue number date year etc

While you were posting so numerous pictures, --an alien could write a roman about them--,

I admit that it is not so easy to add the context of each picture

and find a relationship between the pictures except the fact that Laetitia features in these pictures.

Sometimes the context could be written on the edge of the picture in small characters:

I do not like to decipher it when it is written in vertical.

Into the bargain it requires to click to the icon to try to read the context often not readable.

:alien:'s suggestions because I am alien

I would prefer to read the context below each icon.

Why not publishing your four posts during, let us say, a week (a post per day or every two days)

rather than four consecutive posts the same day in the same hour then --nothing-- the next day(s).

One does not have the time to comment your first post while you are publishing consecutively three other posts.

Why not putting less pictures by post because it requires more time to write a story than to read it.

I know one exception. It is when Rob tries to decipher my waffles to joke about them. :laugh:

I hope to read you more often with more context for each picture including your personal comments or stories. :hug:

Carine Roitfeld's editorial about Laetitia in VOGUE

lcvogue091201pinkicon.jpg

Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Vogue Paris, Dec'09-Jan'10, issue 903

Let's come back to the VOGUE astride both the end of the previous year and the beginning of the new year.

Carine Roitfeld concluded: "she will be an incandescent Brigitte BARDOT on the big screen. The dice are cast."

For Lisa, follow the links about BB and the exhibition dedicated to her in Paris. Did you or will you visit it?

That's what he did!

May i make a comment about the pics with the yellow boots?

Oui?

Ok!

:x :x

I just want all the Laetitia's fans to send her one nice clothe and a pair of shoes because she really seems to run out of money to buy clothes in a shops? She certainly found everything she is wearing in a trashcan :/

Let's united to save Laetitia's wardrobe :bellazon: SHE NEEDS OUR HELP!!!

That's what he did!

May i make a comment about the pics with the yellow boots?

Oui?

Ok!

:x :x

I just want all the Laetitia's fans to send her one nice clothe and a pair of shoes because she really seems to run out of money to buy clothes in a shops? She certainly found everything she is wearing in a trashcan :/

Let's united to save Laetitia's wardrobe :bellazon: SHE NEEDS OUR HELP!!!

But the pic of :heart: Laetitia's :heart: boots dates from 1999, a different time when footwear WAS bright yellow...ideal for kicking :alien: butts and their weird blood not showing!!! :whistle:

Nimzo, sorry I should put the text but easy to remind myself if I name them , just not good with words, but to sum up the pictures I post, is that laetitia she does not care to me always about what she wears on her own time, if I worked in the biz she works in everybody in my face ,plucking, makeup on and off allllllllll the time, yeah I would go :confused: she is a really good actress I mean really good, she does humor, drama, historical I mean it all, to me her first husband was a jerk somewhere on this thread when she is preggers with her ego maniac husband Stéphane Sednaoui, looks so unhappy but she got beautiful Sahteene , she is great mom, and stephano and her seem to share great happiness and le jeune fillle et le loups is one of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen, to me she seems very real, and when I used to go to fashion weeks, and take pics of many of supermodels, they do not where gucci, etc, jeans sweatshirts, remember there job is to promote an image, who they are in there own time is there own .....and they deserve that...you guys have had a long forum relationships with eachother, and I love you alll, its all about freedom to say what you want and you all make me smile when ure poking each other, though I do not know what is waffleing :blush: hugs everyone :heart:

wow, I dont know what happened here but seems like somebody must have said something totally harsh, most forums everybody forms their relatioships with eachother and the person they are posting about, in this case laetitia casta, freedom of expression is so beautiful , we really take it for granted, and If you cant find humor or define what is mean from poking at your friends, well there are some people who piss me off when I read the stupid crap, pick and purposly ( i know dont know how to spell) and have to ruin the flow of a great appreciation of a person.....kiki, ure awesome and not afraid and have a great sense of humor well u Nimzo, Rob, stella , the laetitiagroup ;) so here is my take on whatever happened here thru laetitia pics :wave:

post-31444-1265749540_thumb.jpg

'I don't know what happened here'

post-31444-1265749586_thumb.jpg

what the...

post-31444-1265749522_thumb.jpg

only has to be one..

post-31444-1265749568_thumb.jpg

what was ..ohh yeah this is more important :)

peace , love and soulpower to everyone :heart:

p.s. lisa-1 luv the sophie marceau and listen when ure addicted ure addicted, adalaide site :cry2: I wrote cause totally want to join but dont know whats going on helllllp...seriously though shes got some awesome laetitia and I'm supposed to know someone or something, I have brain freeze quite often but still laetitia and bellazon :surrender:

As far as I'm concerned nobody that posts here about :heart: Laetitia :heart: said anything harsh. The only person to post anything harsh was the peron who, in his 10 months on the board has posted pretty much nothing other than requests for more pics and the gem I posted a screengrab of.

Hopefully you saw my answer to your question about Waffle, but in case it was deleted before you saw it: it is a language spoken only fluently by :alien: Nimzo :alien: who uses it to describe :heart: Laetitia :heart: , her pics, her films or tiny obscure things inspired by those things. Waffle Central is http://ondine.wsr3.net/ his own homemade place full of little :heart: Laetitia :heart: titbits coated in thick waffle syrup.

post-5621-1265752827_thumb.jpg