Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

it's Vogue Italy April 2000... But I am not sure about the month but i am about the year

The title of the edit is "open air"

Rob I love you :heart: , thank you soooooooooooooooo beautiful so very beautiful open air, and the pics from jalouse, kiki, please cause I want to be soooooo jealous wait serious envy :lost: send us your laetitia ......and kiki, I love you too :heart:

I have a Dream today: Laetitia

... drinking her café latte in the streets of LA or NY or God knows where?!

lclorealrevitaliftfacei.jpg

except when Laetitia is drinking a Hot coffee with Ayako Kawahara (in front of the Louvre, I add this for God) :rofl:

I am dreaming about to never see again 65 boring pics in one single post

Only an :alien: could appreciate the two consecutive hyperlinks written with a so small font.

Just a suggestion: why not add 4 to your counter of "boring pics" in order to reach "69". :pinky:

hellllllllllp the world is not very smart, I cant spell was going to use a bigger word, why when u type michel comte photographs of laetitia casta they give you everything else, oh mighty powers of this group, I write and ask ebay people and give this ed "open air" photgraphed by michel comte , I get this :blink: suggestions how I should word better , I need better words, or something, and if anyone should come up with the actual issue, save me, save me :wub2: :banghead: I would post a picture, but k, why the secret of issues, iconphile , why, oh why, sometimes being mysterious, is just when it comes to pictures in magazines, why this is just confusing to me :blink: luv ya soul flowers :flower: , or for the guys how but soul powers, :bellazon:

I like to reply to myself :laugh: well this comes from www.diary.ru/~hurvey/?tag=24797&from=100

michel comte I cry for you

I_cry_for_this_michel_comte.bmp

it is a rainy day without michel comte

now I do not want to insult the wonderful photgrapher who shot this I believe for catalog so for this i apologize, however to put laetitia expressions on how I feel :blush: umm dont know how to post in picture form :blush::blush:

michel_comte_pictue_editorial_rainy_days.bmp

I_cry_for_this_michel_comte.bmp

michel_comte_pictue_editorial_rainy_days.bmp

Frederica '94

umm dont know how to post in picture form :blush::blush:

In Windows, Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint > menu "File" > "Save As" >

File name: I_cry_for_this_michel_comte

Save as type: JPEG (*.jpg)

I_cry_for_this_michel_comte.jpg 143 KB

I_cry_for_this_michel_comte.bmp 3.49 MB

And it's not helped by my mobile broadband taking 5 minutes so far to download even one of the pics!! :blush:

michel_comte_pictue_editorial_rainy_days.jpg 159 KB

michel_comte_pictue_editorial_rainy_days.bmp 3.49 MB

:alien: was caught itself red-handed at Ondage

here :heart: Laetitia :heart: looks like such a young honeybun!!

123.jpg

Frederica

Opening preventively an umbrella against horizontal rain (of anti-:alien: bullets),

I would say that she looks the Ondine's age.

th_af556368456745.gif/monthly_02_2010/post-31444-0-1446017039-67735_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2683723" alt="post-31444-0-1446017039-67735_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="82.19"> post-31444-0-1446017039-71044_thumb.jpg post-31444-0-1446017039-74715_thumb.jpg post-31444-0-1446017039-7643_thumb.jpg

CASTA_L-MATRIX-10329-01.jpg

Floppy :) very great pictures, Nimzo, thank you for helping with some of the tech terms cause just good to know though sometimes the computer I use does not have microsoft paint :blush: Rob, and Kiki, :wave: and yes kiki, you got it what issue of italian vogue does "open air" come from M/D/Y, and looking back at images from aniamages it says 2005 :blink: many people do not know photographers, many do not know models, and they dont Know Laetitia unless it says Laetitia casta :blink: life would be simpler if I liked madonna, scarlett johansson, the kardashishans, etc,

is it only me (probably) or do you get annoyed when they say something general termed like" italian vogue blonde nice blonde on cover" by the way april 2000 italia vogue on the cover was sophie dahl, so I write this,For the sophi Dahl Lovers and ask about michel comte ed "open air"....sooooo I go type in michel comte in search enginegoogle mainly...go to his site, everything to writing strawberry , with a hat, etc, and I get nada, but I do get pamela anderson, sophia lauren, and of course and I mean alot of and when I say alot CINDY CRAWFORD nothing against, any celebs mentioned, you love who you love :heart::heart: