Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

some pics i have found on amazingcasta.fr .. don't know why I can't remember seeing them before so here they are:

post-34895-0-1446017044-06593_thumb.jpg th_4b971c68780318.gif/monthly_02_2010/post-34895-0-1446017044-08176_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2683835" alt="post-34895-0-1446017044-08176_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="151.44">

post-24890-1266581228_thumb.jpgpost-24890-1266581777_thumb.jpg

Ula), seeing Laetitia who held in her hand the book The Second Sex by Simone de Beauvoir

in March 2008 for the Premiere in Milan of the play Il Dubbio, I have a doubt. :whistle:

Did the invasion of skul :alien: already begin because of her strange scarf?

say I love u with laetitia :heart:

stefano and laetitia :kiss:

post-31444-1266181786_thumb.jpg

smiles forever for them:heart:

Hope1, this photograph remembers me:

The Night Creature of Marshland
What the &%#@ are you on about!!!??? :blink:

The Odd Creature of Waffleworld!!!!

creatureblacklagoonicon.jpglesetesdeladanseicon.jpg

Once upon the time in the Marshland, the night aquatic :alien: -- Creature from the Black Lagoon --

would be certainly more interested in something else than the Laetitia's earring. :drool:

It's a tribute to Le Marais [The Marshland] by Occi on the Duke Ellington's music Night Creature

since soon a remake of Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954) could reappear...

thank you Nimzo, thank you :)

one of my favorite movies is "le mepris" and in honor of her and the absoulute fantastic job that laetitia did in capturing , identifying , and understanding B.B, in the criteron collection their is some great footage, of course the great fritz lang, but their is also a segment called papparazi, now laetitia and bardot, their lives interpreted by pictures, sometimes as in this great special feature is when you see a person in a bathing suit walking down steps , with her head down , there is no other meaning than that person has their head down, life is simple so to people that live with eyes on them “There will always be something to ruin our lives, it all depends on what or which finds us first. We are always ripe and ready to be taken.” , and for those in life who do not know the full story

“Humanity, you never had it to begin with.” words are powerful, what has happened that we can not honor individuality, oh soooo, with this please to not be mean, everyone has hearts :heart::heart: and yes , to know if anyone knows this issue "open air" what beautiful words, of course what a beautiful laeitita :kiss:

post-31444-1266613520_thumb.jpg

look

post-31444-1266613453_thumb.jpg

all this is a great shot underwater with a very beautiful laetitia

post-31444-1266613538_thumb.jpg

a great movie, nothing more nothing less

peace :heart:

Now my fellow Laetitia"s worshipers (to much worship sometimes... :whistle: )

Tell me when and why u fell for Mademoiselle Casta?

this cover made me fell for her :wub: back in last century, 1993

post-19830-0-1446017049-20478_thumb.jpg

I thought she was the most adorable models I've ever seen. At that time i thought she was looking older than her age, but when i am looking at it now, i realize she was looking like a kid! (a kid she was) I am wondering what happened to baby Julia that shares the cover with her?

And I am happy to say that I was right when I said to one of my friends "this girl is going to be a star!"

I rule (Y)

the cover of Laetitia that i like the least

th_80210_IMGP0043_122_843lo.JPG :yuckky:

the first time i've seen the poster in book shops i though "damn! this girl is so ugly!" then when i bought the magazine, I've realized the "ugly girl" was Laetitia! :trout: I still think it's a very bad cover...

Her first (not the last!!) French cover

post-19830-0-1446017049-2216_thumb.jpg

Now they will brush away her ( . ) ( . ) with photoshop :laugh: Well, it's a French magazine so maybe not?

Anyway I love this cover :heart: One of my fav French Elle with her. Need to take a snap of the one i like the least now!

My life in the world of Laetitia is to be continued...

Kiki, I am dreaming or you are waffling about each of your own photographs.

Here are snaps of my Laetitia collection... (only 80 %)

th_80124_IMGP0038_122_1171lo.JPG

My ring binders (back side) with her edits, adds, cover, etc. By year^

I am too jealous of your amazing collection. :drool:

Her first (not the last!!) French cover

post-10177-0-1446017050-10742_thumb.jpg

Now they will brush away her ( . ) ( . ) with photoshop :laugh: Well, it's a French magazine so maybe not?

Anyway I love this cover :heart: One of my fav French Elle with her.

I've only this cover in 562 x 768 pixels by Hans Feurer. Could you scan it in HQ? :woot:

Is there an associated editorial Demain je commence mon régime ELLE M 1648 - 2620 March 18, 1996

with more pics of Laetitia? (not sure of the title since, with such a cover, it is difficult to remain concentrated :rofl:)

Laetitia is amazing even if her part is not very long!!! they put the same bracelet

post-10177-0-1446017050-14198_thumb.jpg

Lisa, well done for the comparison of BB's bracelet in Gainsbourg (heroic life)! :clap:

Rob, tomorrow on Sunday Feb 21 and Monday Feb 22, the Glasgow Film Festival will screen Face.

Kiki, amazing collection, very truly amazing, you have that muze, magazine from dominque isserman :clap: the reason, for laetitia, I found some hope, was when I saw " les ames fortes" , strong souls, savage souls, the movie not only beautiful cinematography, but how she come to terms with what she has done in life, from there on, la bicyclette blue, really bad theme music, though, the woman voice, sorry but where they did show her beauty,the director obviously was showcasing this, but wait this woman can act, asterix and obliex, why ...I read as a kid, silly ,.. rue de plasirs, when she stands in the doorway and says " Im in love" and le grand appartment, french wood allen, very great, the xtra scenes, nes 68, human, very human....so in her, I see the outside, but what I see of her , mind, a very great mind, she does not brag or boast, or claim things like I was the first on this, I was the first , as many as her counterparts have done, she honors family, life, and joy of life, I would of never known about that charity she does for a rare leukemia of childeren, why, she does not announce this every time she speaks, I only knew of this from zou zou and going thru threads, sooooooo sometimes , I look at her and she gives me hope for humanity....her exquisite beauty matches equally with a exquisite heart :heart:

so for her beauty, wich there is no denying

post-31444-1266697202_thumb.jpg

and for humanity

post-31444-1266697223_thumb.jpg

so my great lady from L'enfer this is why this newbie , noob :fun: appreciates lady casta, :heart: scarlett;) any way , any news on italia vogue with ed open air?" well you cant always get what you want , but if you try sometimes , you'll get what you need" luv ya everyone :heart:

pics credit: laetitia.com :flower:

ps. does anyone know when visage will be realeased on dvd, and did any of her plays ondine, elle attend ever air on tv? kinda like sometimes what they do here on NYC tv or PBS?