Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

zou.zou. hey nimzo, I admire how you translate and everyone is a critic, but the cool thing is that we put ourselves out their to be criticized , luv ya everybody , :heart: peace and soul flowers forever :heart:

But it is comedy criticism....never serious :fun:

ELLE plays with the desire

lcelledesireicon.jpg

In a bed in mid-afternoon, wearing only Chanel jewelry and De Beers anklet,

what did Laetitia make in the hotel Ritz Paris?

Beware of the addiction since Laetitia claims: "If you got a taste for it, it is a hard drug"

:mignonne: as you're periodically too sensitive with very large picture, the icon is only for you.

For other people, move the horizontal scrollbar for the ultra HQ 2K pixels of width!

zou.zou. hey nimzo, I admire how you translate and everyone is a critic, but the cool thing is that we put ourselves out their to be criticized , luv ya everybody , :heart: peace and soul flowers forever :heart:

But it is comedy criticism....never serious :fun:

Rob, thats what I love about this group HERE, because it is in humor and that is why I like it here, some who come that post just to break up the flow of this great long standing relationships you all have with each other, I look back when you and kiki were first here, than floppy , lisa -1 and stella, and nimzo, you have honered this thread for a long time and as in many forums there are the "crashers" :blink: so here is to you all I know I always say I forget some so :wave: and this is prob not ground breaking news but there is hope for america just a little bit E!! sexiest women of all time LAETITIA IS NUMERO #2!!!!!! Should of been 1st some sofia girl got that, but oh was so funny when this great british guy describes her those eyes, the look, the chris issak video uncensored, and of course you have some I do not know american girl come on say isnt she like on stamps :whistle: how many can say they are the symbol of a country, vive laetitia!!!!!!!

post-31444-1266002370_thumb.jpg

post-31444-1266002390_thumb.jpg

VIVE LAETITIA !!!! VIVE LE FRANCE!!!!!!

NIMZO (Y) :clap:

http://vodpod.com/watch/56772-chris-isaak-...a-bad-bad-thing

wow!!!! baby did an aWSOME BAD THING :laugh: NUMERO 1 as far as Im concerned :kiss:

hi CarMELita :wave:

Thanks for all the pics, but what's all the talk about? Yeah, I'm too lazy to read 20 pages, I've been away for quite some time, I'm sorry. Any groundbreaking news I missed? :morning:

You know I love you all :grouphug:

Hi Mel :wave:

The main talk in recent pages has occurred as Hope has reached the age post count where it's time she was told about the birds and the waffle....how you do it, what some of those words mean and what doing too much of it can do to your health!!! :laugh:

post-5621-1266006756_thumb.jpg

Hey!! Laetitia is in the new Us Harper's bazaar.

can't wait to see that!!

Alaia-clad Laetitia under the purple rain

lcharpersalaiaicon.jpg

   Peter Lindbergh!

Kiki, listening Purple rain by Prince in your Diving Bell smiley-vault-character-164.gif

to still breathe in those "puffy clouds"

would you drink this "STRONG cocktail" :mignonne:

since the Laetitia's mini-skirt designed by Azzedine Alaïa is as ultra short :drool:

as her stiletto heels :woot: are vertiginous?

rob, hey I like maple syrup their really good on waffles :p luv ya rob , because I do so there...the world of creativity lost someone very great , Alexander McQueen , sucks for the world , but whatever I guess anyone may believe, he is where he can do whatever he wants now, so I would like to put my saying to this " laugh, love forever" k, really maybe corny, but I am a cornball ,great laetitia pictures, american wow, bazzarr k I could use spell check but (Y) so to express in a laetitia good bye to Mr. McQueen this is my take :

post-31444-1266093739_thumb.jpg

" Rest in peace , beautiful one"