Bellazon

Hannah Ferguson
Thumbnail

spud

Do you remember your first bikini?

Chanel Iman: Yes, I do. It was a pink one. It was a one piece with a little palm tree in the center. And I must've been about one. Two maybe. [Laughs]

Hannah Ferguson: No, I don't because when I was a kid my parents always made me wear one pieces, so I grew up wearing one pieces. Whenever I would go to my best friend's house, she would let me put on her bikinis, so we'd go into her backyard and tan. I felt so cool because I was wearing a bikini for once, but I don't even remember the first time I wore one.

Chanel, do you still have it?

CI: Yeah, I do. [Laughs] I actually might do a throwback.

Oh my god, that would be amazing.

CI: Yeah, if you follow me on Instagram, you might see that little one piece.

I already do! So what was something that excited you most about this year's issue of Sports Illustrated?

CI: Well, every year is just incredible you know. To get a phone call in from Sports illustrated– it just hits you. You feel very proud and just excited. It's one of my favorite shoots to do every year. They just go to the best locations and the coolest crews that you'll ever work with. And I'm actually one of their girls!

What are some of your beach essentials?

CI: Well, I like beach bags. And sandals. Cute little sandals or shades with colored lenses. When I'm wearing my swim pieces, I love also like jewelry like dainty cute jewelry.
HF: Body chains!
CI: Bracelets, rings– I feel like that's what makes the whole sexy bikini beach, effortless glowy, look on the beach.
HF: I agree. It makes 100 percent of a difference. You buy a body chain or an anklet or both, little studs or hoops.

CI: I think I want to bring back the toe ring.

Omg yes! Maybe like mood toe rings.
CI: Yeah! Maybe for the launch. 

http://miami.racked.com/2016/1/27/10842772/sports-illustrated-swim-chanel-iman-hannah-ferguson