Bellazon

Hannah Ferguson
Thumbnail

spud

Model Hannah Ferguson Avoids Dairy

Covets Mexican & Says To Love Your Body Type 

cohiKBe3.jpg 6tT3zBVt.jpg Kx5zIZxi.jpg TEPT1Lzr.jpg d3GBavF6.jpg NUeEkA5E.jpg XWFKw2fi.jpg 8iVCYHSn.jpg CVSZCCa5.jpg y1YB9jfc.jpg QdSbrqyR.jpg mHgzEGA1.jpg UGRsuYw6.jpg

Swimsuit model Hannah Ferguson is not your typical cover girl. Though she’ll avoid dairy, she also can’t resist ice cream. Though she keeps it healthy, she’s also a Mexican-food-fiend. Ferguson’s also got no regrets when it comes to her career, and encourages women to embrace their individual body type. Start your weekend off the balanced way…

From start to finish, what would be your ideal food day? 

Breakfast: Two scrambled eggs with spinach, mushroom, avocado – and of course a cup of coffee.

Lunch: Mexican fish tacos with guacamole, chips and salsa

Dinner: Sushi! I love sushi and for dessert, my absolute favorite – ice cream.

How do you practice beauty from the inside out?

I just try to eat as healthy as I possibly can and drink a lot of water. The less dairy I have the better. These all result in benefits for both my body and skin.

Advice you’d give to your younger self…

I don’t really have any advice for my younger self…I have pursued my career exactly as I wanted and have learned and grown with every step I’ve taken along the way.

What advice would you give young teens in terms of body image?

I feel that you need to accept and love your body type for what it is. Every body is shaped differently and works differently. Just take care of your body by exercising and eating healthy food. Indulge within reason when you crave chocolate or something sweet. I believe you should give your body what it’s asking for and be the healthiest version of yourself.

What are you eating and drinking seventy-two hours before a big shoot? 

Well, I always make an effort to drink a lot of water. I generally eat healthy but I make sure to only eat at home and to not have ice cream prior to a big job.

Foods/drinks that you find reduce puffiness…

I don’t really know, but if you have an answer let me know!

What’s your splurge? 

Ice cream, ice cream…Oh! And ice cream

Your favorite people to follow on Instagram… 

I love following fitness accounts. Or accounts like @thefatjewish and @textsfromyourex. I can always use a good laugh.

Where do you love to travel? What won’t you travel without?

I love to travel to warm sunny islands. I’m definitely a beach girl. I never travel without my phone or a pair of sunglasses.

What are your morning and nightly beauty routines?

My routine is pretty generic. I wash my face and put toner on followed by moisturizer. Moisturizer is key. And I always, always take my makeup off before I go to bed.

The publication you’d like to work with that you haven’t worked with yet…

I have shot for GQ online, but I would be absolutely honored to shoot for and be featured in GQ magazine.

What’s always on set with you?

I would have to say gum. I love chewing gum, especially when on set and also while working out.

What are your favorite spots to eat when you go back to Texas?

I love to eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant called Fuentes Café, and I also love a good steakhouse.

http://www.thenewpotato.com/2015/04/24/hannah-ferguson-swimsuit-model-2015/