Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

What do you want i answer you ? Maybe true, maybe wrong... Sometimes true, sometimes wrong...

But i don't want to read that Genevieve is a Playboy reject ... because it's so wrong !! 

I will not comment all the critical, my work on Genevieve's thread speaks for me i think...

NEW preview

mQ385qLq.jpg

But... i don't seen Gen on the cover, right? Why she's in the middle of the hurricane, you have won, you have Christine Teigen at this place, ... are you not happy to see her lovely face during a whole year?  <_<

I like Genevieve, she's not the prettiest, but as MissLima said she looks better than Chrissy or Julie and has definitely one of the best bodies of current SI models. But my problem with her is that she never looks her best in SI, her work for South African SI was always much better.

As far as Genevieve goes, she has grown on me over the years. I didn't like her at all at first, but I find her tolerable now. Her bangs make her look much better IMO. Still, I can't really deny that her look is more that of a "men's magazine" model than of a fashion model.

Whoever is the last rookie I hope it's either a big name or a smashing new face because it will be the day where everyone will be doing PR and the hype will be at the highest, so I hope they were saving best for last ... I feel like it would be really weird to throw some random girl the last day.

Also I noticed everyone from SI seems to be following Ireland Baldwin, I pray to God she won't be anywhere near the magazine :ninja:

^  That video could have gone viral if it had been uploaded in good quality to youtube.

Whoever is the last rookie I hope it's either a big name or a smashing new face because it will be the day where everyone will be doing PR and the hype will be at the highest, so I hope they were saving best for last ... I feel like it would be really weird to throw some random girl the last day.

Also I noticed everyone from SI seems to be following Ireland Baldwin, I pray to God she won't be anywhere near the magazine :ninja:

This terrifies me.  I started to get worried when she went to all the Superbowl events and she has been hanging out with Gigi a lot.  She is such a weirdo.  This says it all.

YnPe5nn.jpg

Hoping they saved a big name, like Edita Vilkevi?i?t?, for last.

^  That video could have gone viral if it has been uploaded in good quality to youtube.

There is a HQ button to see her in better quality ! And i agree with you, but i have no Youtube channel personnaly, enough work with Gen LOL

Xenia 2015  :chicken: :D

That shoot in the Virgins is the athlete shoot I believe.  Assume the African-American girl we saw hints of is WNBA player Skyler Diggins. 

Oh, yeah

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/47095-2014-si-swimsuit/?p=3308337

Forgot about her.  She looks pretty.

https://www.google.com/search?q=skylar+diggins&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=BDEAU6KzOejcyQHN1YHoCA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1155&bih=580