Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I dunno, any photo of Nina that doesn't show off her abs seems like a missed opportunity.  Not complaining about this angle, though.

I would agree that neither of Upton's covers was really great (and I'm a fan of hers).

Seems like a tradition that no matter who gets the cover, there are examples of better cover-worthy photos within the model's gallery.  Same was true of Kate both times, probably true of Nina/Lily/Chrissie (individually if not together) this time.

Would like to see Emily DiDonato, Hilary Rhoda, and/or Alyssa Miller on a cover in the future.

For me, Cintia isn't a great pick because I don't think the red hair and pale skin give off that sexy swimsuit vibe.  Definitely just my opinion though.

For swimsuits, I like the Brazilian top models the best by far due to their naturally darker skin and exotic look.  Fabriana S., Isabeli Fontana., AnaBB, etc.  But 'Brazilians' may be so '2005.......' 

Pale women usually don't look as good in bikinis.

Would like to see Emily DiDonato, Hilary Rhoda, and/or Alyssa Miller on a cover in the future.

For me, Cintia isn't a great pick because I don't think the red hair and pale skin give off that sexy swimsuit vibe.  Definitely just my opinion though.

Ophelia, what other redhead models are there that you would give slots to in SI? The only one that comes to mind for me is Alexina Graham. I don't think Loren Kemp or Nastya Pindeeva are quite what SI typically goes for.

I think Kate Potter would look amazing!

Judith Bedard

and Carmen Solomons in a couple years :bounce:

Tiah Eckhardt

Ophelia, what other redhead models are there that you would give slots to in SI? The only one that comes to mind for me is Alexina Graham. I don't think Loren Kemp or Nastya Pindeeva are quite what SI typically goes for.

I think Kate Potter would look amazing!

Judith Bedard

and Carmen Solomons in a couple years :bounce:

Tiah Eckhardt

Ah yes. I always forget Judith Bedard. She'd be great.

I am not as knowledgeable or interested in SI as many other people on BZ but I have to admit if not for BZ I probably would know nothing about it; like which models were featured in the mag regularly etc.

I think it was a good idea that this cover features more than one model and I expected Kate wouldn't be on it again.

I always disliked that Kate had too small bikini tops on her cover (I guess I'm in minority to have such complaint, obviously :mellow::Layla90: ) so I think it was a good idea the photograph shows models from the back :p kind of hoped Nina would be on the cover, I'm surprised about Chrissy and Lily. I wouldn't say Chrissy shouldn't be on the cover if only for the fact that she brings some diversity to it, being the non-white person. But I've never got her appeal as a model and to me, she makes strange face expressions most of the time. Also, I immediately noticed she isn't looking straight 'at the reader'? Lily is not looking left or right but her eyes look a bit strange to me, too.

Surprised Emily Ratajkowski isn't on the cover, given her popularity but maybe next year? When the movie she'll be in comes out?

Hmmm... I think that's all for now :p

Who's the alleged 12th rookie? Bellazon rocks btw for being able to identify the past 11 models haha

Edit: Imagine how shocked we would have been if Lily hadn't been speculated as a result of Kate tagging her on twitter.