Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

This cover is a bit of a joke, and I wouldn't be surprised if sales tanked. Chances are VS pushed/paid for Lily to be on the cover and MJ saw her chance to put Chrissy on the cover which she never would have gotten otherwise, and Nina just happened to be at the right place with the right people.

Let's be realistic here, last year they went where no fashion shoot, let alone swimsuit shoot has ever gone. Antarctica. This year, instead of finding some way to top it as it is their 50th year anniversary, they take a step back and give us a cover that could literally grace the cover of a springbreakers girls gone wild sans the sex appeal.

I'm not saying Kate should have gotten the cover, but this literally looks like a last minute decision. A little known photographer, three girls who don't have the marketablility as some of the other veterans do, or hell even some of the other rookies Emily R anyone?.

And as happy as you guys seem to be that Chrissy looks bad, (Ie not looking at the camera) it show just how much of a last minute decision this was, or just how bad of an editing team the magazine has now. I don't really care one way or the other, but it'll be interesting to see who comes back next year and who doesn't.

I'm not overly annoyed by the pose of the cover or the trio of models. (i don't like Chrissy, but I get why she's there.) I think my main issue with it is the background. It's just plain blue water. Boring as hell. They could have shot it in a freaking public swimming pool.

Honestly it would not shock me if this is Kate's last year. Obviously she is very young but she has her fame now and probably wants to keep trying the acting thing.

i have to be honest she impressed me in "the other woman" from what I've seen.

With so many new models for SI, some of the regular SI models will have to go for next year.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Kate has some acting talent, but I doubt her range. She plays the sexy young mistress in "The other woman" and I fear that she will be shoe-horned into those roles.

I doubt she will be accepted as a "serious" actress à la Jennifer Lawrence or Anne Hathaway.

I'm not overly annoyed by the pose of the cover or the trio of models. (i don't like Chrissy, but I get why she's there.) I think my main issue with it is the background. It's just plain blue water. Boring as hell. They could have shot it in a freaking public swimming pool.

You do? Can you explain it to me? :)

BgZtGxgCYAAX7y7.jpg

Replace the model on the right and it would be an ok cover (Y) And why is she looking away from the camera?  :notsure:  This pict looks more like a candid/outtake shot. She by default ruins everything. Thanks SI :cain:

Put Jessica Gomes in that spot and it becomes a really good cover. :yes:

On the plus side, I do love Nina's smile. :)

I´m pretty amused by all the never-ending talks on this forum about cover resulting in this :rofl:

But I agree, remove Chrissy and everything would be just fine. She is a serious wtf for me. Wtf model and wtf SI regular.

Lily and Nina look pretty good.

You do? Can you explain it to me? :)

9lilc6.png

Congratz to Nina/Lily though.

Chrissy + MJ sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G, first comes love, then comes the XXX film, then comes marriage,  then comes Chrissy on the most random SI cover to date.

I be fixin' your list. :morning:

As well, my ass is better then any of those three. :brows: But b4 @ Pretty and SS and Possibly Pheno: I'm not showing it :no: Unless Emily R wants to come to my house :ninja: Then maybe.