Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Alyssa Miller instead of Teigen would have been perfect. Emrata would have been good too, or even Kate Upton.

Anybody But Teigen in that third slot would have been better.

Heck, with this being an anniversary edition, why couldn't they have given the third slot to one of the models from the eighties? I'm pretty sure that Cindy or Paulina still look pretty good in a bikini.

I was secretly hoping for Paulina and Christie or Elle photoshoot in bikini, serisouly Paulina has better body than many models half her age

post-18001-0-59595500-1392398184_thumb.j

I'm with oldschoolsifan.  I actually think Chrissy is hilarious.  She can be vicious but I've found most of the time her targets are more than deserving.  Most models twitter feeds, with some exceptions, are rather dull save for the pics that get posted.  I like that she's a live wire, you need a couple of models like that.  I don't agree with everything she posts but not everyone can be a politcally correct, toe-the-line type.  

Like the infant child of a celebrity. Those are totally fair game. :banghead:

What makes it worse is that she then always hides behind faux indignation, as if she is  surprised her harsh words have yielded a reaction.

It's perfectly possible to have an entertaining twitter feed without resorting to assholish behavior. It's not an either/or proposition.

I didn't say she doesn't go too far at times.  Which is why I said MOST of the time. There are so many idiots on twitter that she wouldn't even make the 1st cut.  

That said, I will agree with you on one thing: I'd take Alyssa over Chrissy any day of the week and twice in Sunday  :gocho:

well, to be honest - i actually love the cover. and i don't understand all the hate towards Chrissy.  i think she looks beautiful on the cover!  i understand that some people are put off by her social media personality, but she's fabulous on this cover.  it IS a shame that they've photoshopped her arm into a kind of "Stretch Armstrong" situation.  

also - they definitely should have used the gold bikinis. 

Bregje Heinen is your Rookie No. 11 This Victoria's Secret model is on the rise

Over the next two weeks SwimDaily will be releasing the identities of the record-high 12 rookies picked to carry the Swimsuit franchise into its next 50 years. Check back every day at 2 p.m. ET for a new reveal!

Bregje Heinen rounds out the Dutch contingent of the 2014 Rookie class

bregje-618.jpg?w=618&h=505

I don't find Nina, Lily, or Chrissy to be that attractive facially, but this photo really captures their best angles.  They all look very pretty in the photo.

I like the hair, makeup, and smiles.  This photo is more attractive than Upton's the past two years, imo.  I think Upton is beautiful but those photos weren't flattering.