Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

On the Mannix show of today, Gen talked about the very bad words of "gab..." i don't understood all what she say cause my english is a bit limited when it's too quick and i feel still so angry for that... I just hope that Gen isn't too upset by them... cause they are just insults, not an opinion, just insults.

^ :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: (god i hate that f bird!)

On the Mannix show of today, Gen talked about the very bad words of "gab..." i don't understood all what she say cause my english is a bit limited when it's too quick and i feel still so angry for that... I just hope that Gen isn't too upset by them... cause they are just insults, not an opinion, just insults.

who is gab? what he said?

who is gab? what he said?

i wonder the same thing now :D... and i don't want disseminate its stupidities... 

Will you post a link to the show?

That really helped put everything in perspective. It is easy to forget that these are real PEOPLE we are discussing here. We should all try to stay respectful to them, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it is entirely possible that any of the models could read what is said about them here.

^ I agree, but I think if you're any type of public figure, you've got to take criticism in stride--it will come whether or not you want it. Chin up, Genevieve (because I'm sure you're going to come back to this thread and read this), and just keep working hard. Also, you should probably not go through these threads bc BZ can be tough, and that's not likely to really change.

I'm also LOLing at the fact that SI has already given Lily more promotion than VS will ever bother to. :cain:

^^That's cuz Candice is the HBIC now. Everybody else just falls under her shadow especially someone like Lily. With SI, she may have a chance to show that maybe penguins can do other things.

As for that last rookie that everyone is so adamant to know about, keep in mind that this girl was no longer relevant for awhile (since 2010, to be exact). This marks her comeback and all y'all are gonna be like "SAY WHuuuuuuT?"

^^That's cuz Candice is the HBIC now. Everybody else just falls under her shadow especially someone like Lily. With SI, she may have a chance to show that maybe penguins can do other things.

As for that last rookie that everyone is so adamant to know about, keep in mind that this girl was no longer relevant for awhile (since 2010, to be exact). This marks her comeback and all y'all are gonna be like "SAY WHuuuuuuT?"

What a tease. Gemma Ward? Haylie Duff? 

Edita is still relevant...I think. Not sure about Ireland or Ashley ever being relevant :idk:

Did she do any HF modeling?

Did Edita really "disappear" though? She definitely wasn't as prominent as she was a few years ago, but she still gets a steady stream of work.

The only other name I can think of is like Abbey Lee lol