Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I think Abbey was gone because she did Mad Max so basically 2012 was her in Africa, and being away for so long isn't great for your modelling career. She dyed her hair bleach blonde though and kind of went all "grunge" so to speak. 

Maybe Chanel Iman? Jessica Stam? Caroline Trentini? Eniko Mihalik? 

Chanel has been especially irrelevant for sometime after she joined VS, then as soon as Yonce came out, bam. 

For you Pretty, this happened on Kripp's twitch while playing hearthstone (this has nothing to do with SI (Nor Does this rumor of the terrible Chanel Iman :yuckky: some people are suggesting) but Pretty will love it:

My name Dimitri Baryshnikov. I grow up in small farm to have make potatos. Father say "Dimitri, potato harvest is bad. Need you to have play professional Heartstone in Amerikanski for make money for head-scarf for babushka." I bring honor to komrade and babushka. Sorry for is not have English. Plz no cykapasta.

6zlo8x.jpg

For you Pretty, this happened on Kripp's twitch while playing hearthstone (this has nothing to do with SI (Nor Does this rumor of the terrible Chanel Iman :yuckky: some people are suggesting) but Pretty will love it:

My name Dimitri Baryshnikov. I grow up in small farm to have make potatos. Father say "Dimitri, potato harvest is bad. Need you to have play professional Heartstone in Amerikanski for make money for head-scarf for babushka." I bring honor to komrade and babushka. Sorry for is not have English. Plz no cykapasta.

6zlo8x.jpg

no copy pasterino kappa

If this evening we will know who is the last rookie (i mean officially... :D) and there is also the 'Kimmel show' with the 3 cover models, now i just wonder if the online shoot will be avalaible this night in the same time ? 

EDIT: sorry for the jetlag of what i say, but here in France everything happens the evening and the night :D

I heard the final rookie is actually Ron Jeremy. *ducks out of the way of SIs big, swinging dick*

That would be a different answer to the diversity question wouldn't it?

It's a good thing the release date is tomorrow, I think we're all showing signs of losing it just a bit  :hehe: