Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

It isnt for the lack of good looks or style that Toni is not a supermodel. I suspect she doesnt enjoy being a model in the first place. If it werent for this lack of professional commitment, she could have been every bit a big model as Karlie eventually became

4 minutes ago, elfstone said:

It isnt for the lack of good looks or style that Toni is not a supermodel. I suspect she doesnt enjoy being a model in the first place. If it werent for this lack of professional commitment, she could have been every bit a big model as Karlie eventually became

?????

Toni Garrn doesn't project much charisma.

It all became apparent when she made those nonsense comments about VS in an interview. Add to that her permanent absence from fashion weeks for a while now. So yeah, she effectively ceased being a serious model, Regardless of how many events and film premieres she makes sure to attend. I still love looking at her pictures though. One of the most stunnig women ever IMO :ninja:

I hear a lot of adolescent rage :rofl::rofl:

I'm talking seriously! This is where my friends and I enjoy the work of our fave model! This page is not for criticism to be honest, we rarely do it, obviously because we love her too much! And its okay for us. And I don't want to see this shit here! Here I enjoy communication and work for 5 years and I want to do it next! If you want to write nasty things, find fault ... this forum page is closed for you. I don't even hide that I'm very sensitive to criticism in her direction! And the only ones from whom I can blame it is who knows the same about her life and so on! These people here I can call by nicknames - their man 5 who from the very foundation here. I don't follow closely others, but I follow Toni from the beginning of her career! So then I would politely ask to find another place for things like that.

22 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Kinda is in it's own sick twisted way :rofl:

The Secret Service knew he was up to something b/c they saw his outfit, rainbow flag pin and the fan. When it was time for the photo the SS told him to put the fan away. Knowing how oblivious Trump was to what was going on, and the fact Trump complimented on the fan, he asked him could be take out his fan for the photo and Trump said yes :rofl: I wouldn't be surprised if Melania knew exactly what was going on---look at the grin on her face :laugh: