Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

^

my use of white supremacist ((not your link/picture) but mainly "light" expressions among conservatives) is probably too strong a term, more like 'pro white' since they aren't measuring skulls and such..

The Obama years helped create a larger context for a lot of minority racial baiting, which caused the right wing to race bait (for white people) as a reaction.   Between Bush- Clinton- Obama, Obama was the most SJW and racial president.

9 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

:rofl:

he looks as creepy as this guy Jeremy-Meeks.jpg   Apparently this criminal's mugshot went viral, and was so popular with the ladies that he was bailed out by a modeling contract...

The teardrop is, if I'm not mistaken, a gang symbol for having murdered someone..

His NYFW deput:

Hot-criminal-Jeremy-Meeks.jpg

21 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

@Prettyphile @Limerlight @SuperG.Girl @Stormbringer @PinkCouture and everyone else.

Oh my fucking god...... what did I just watch........ I'm laughing, but scared at the same time. :rofl::oh_no:

It's from the same IG account that has Trump wrestling a few posts up ITT.

@Stromboli1 Why did you plant a hidden camera in my mirror!? :ohmy: Ok now, I would need to fuckin' destroy you!!!!:ninjaknives: