Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Maybe Alessandra is leaving after all, but also Erin & Lily got two outfits each. I just don't get why Karlie & Joan got three outifts each, i love Joan & she's fierce but it just doesn't make sense.

Thanks again for all the pictures Pretty :heart:

Are you sure Joan had three outfits? I'm pretty sure she only had two.

Maybe Alessandra is leaving after all, but also Erin & Lily got two outfits each. I just don't get why Karlie & Joan got three outifts each, i love Joan & she's fierce but it just doesn't make sense.

maybe they are the new angels, finger cross hoping is not true.

I have a thought, and I could be totally wrong but, what if Adri only got 2 looks because they're trying to phase her out? She can't work with them forever, maybe they know she's leaving soon and want to try and adjust accordingly.

I think it could be the same thing with Ale. It's totally possible. When you think about it, they've both been with VS for a really long time so it wouldn't be that surprising if they stop being angels sometime in the near future, though I'm hoping they might still walk a few more shows after that still, like KK did. :)

I really think that's the case. KK's last year as an Angel was 2008, she only had 2 segments in that show (although she may have had a 3d that wasn't ready). In 09 Heidi and Selita only walked once each, and that was both of their last shows as an Angel (although Selita walked in 2010 too).

Karlie did do an indian gesture...VS is going to get into shit for that. God what a dumb move. Not culturally sensitive at all...

They didn't learn from the "Wild Things" segment or the Geisha outfit, so I doubt they'll learn from this

Yes...but from what I have learned about Native Americans...in the press, they aren't to be messed with.

Have fun VS.

With the backlash Lana Del Rey and Gwen Stefani got for their cultural appropriation of Native Americans in their videos recently, I'm surprised VS didn't decide it would be best to pull the outfit. As for Karlie, she's an ignorant little thing. Oh well. They'll have to learn the hard way... or ignore it completely and be assholes. :idk:

Are you sure Joan had three outfits? I'm pretty sure she only had two.

You're right she only got two, i mixed her with Jourdann, my bad

ps, not trying to be mean but Dri looks bad, her stomach is big, she needs to lose it

After having a baby, I can forgive her for having a stomach. In fact, she looks great for the amount of time shes had.

This is coming from someone who can't stand her.

^ :yes: She defies the logic of post baby bodies.

And quick question for anyone in the know. The wings Lindsay is using with the black outfit...have they been used in other shows before?

ps, not trying to be mean but Dri looks bad, her stomach is big, she needs to lose it

After having a baby, I can forgive her for having a stomach. In fact, she looks great for the amount of time shes had.

This is coming from someone who can't stand her.

^ :yes: She defies the logic of post baby bodies.

And quick question for anyone in the know. The wings Lindsay is using with the black outfit...have they been used in other shows before?

It's a white version of a 2003 wing, but that one was pink..

I like this year outfit the most than previous years.

Barbara looks gorgeous

not trying to be mean but Dri and Ale look pretty old compare to the other models.

I think they should have put Dri a corset maybe to make her stomach look flat.

Shanina looks gorgeous.

So happy to see Hilary Rhoda she's gorgeous.

Although Adriana doesn't look the absolute best she has ever looked, by no means does she look bad. She looks amazing considering she gave birth less than two months ago! And her thighs are about the same size as Barbara's if not smaller so I don't get why she gets flack. :whistle:

I like this year outfit the most than previous years.

Barbara looks gorgeous

not trying to be mean but Dri and Ale look pretty old compare to the other models.

I think they should have put Dri a corset maybe to make her stomach look flat.

Shanina looks gorgeous.

So happy to see Hilary Rhoda she's gorgeous.

I'm not trying to get on your case or anything, and I certainly don't have any issues with you, but...

When you are comparing 31 year olds to 20 years olds of course they'll look older. I don't think they look bad though. In fact, Aless looks the best she ever has in my book.

Of course Dri & Ale look older, could it be because they are 5-10 years older than the other models? Don't expect two older women who by the way recently had babies to look like teenagers, is just not going to happen.

I do agree that VS people was on crack when they picked Dri's outfits. I'm still trying to figure out WTF they were thingking, specially with the red outfit

I want Doutzen to open the show

what is Karlie doing here? she's not a bit attractive, Lilly looks horrible I don't understand why she is an angel.

Cameron Russel :yuckky: no, no, she needs to leave the fashion show.