Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The most of the outfits are atrocious.

We haven't seen nearly all of them yet, anyway I like more than a few of them. There will always be some duds but it's a bit of a stretch to say they all suck. Also we haven't seen them in action yet and that sometimes makes a lot of difference.

OH I didn't mean those types of angels!

Whether or not you like them, they are Angels, they are contracted to VS, and by you peoples' standards that means they should get priority. But they don't, and there's a long history of non-Angels getting wings or 3 outfits.

Not gonna get affected by that comment because it's pointless. Some angels are more known and have more time working with the brand, but they are all angels. I think it's kinda ridiculous that a newbie like Karlie gets 3 outfits while the real angels get only two, no matter who 'important' that angel is to the eyes of the public.

Not gonna get affected by that comment because it's pointless. Some angels are more known and have more time working with the brand, but they are all angels. I think it's kinda ridiculous that a newbie like Karlie gets 3 outfits while the real angels get only two, no matter who 'important' that angel is to the eyes of the public.

That's true. New girls don't usually get 3 outfits, normally they get 1 or 2 and then maybe 3 the next year. Karlie's a bit of an anomaly in that regard.

^ Exactly! And I don't get why. I don't think her body is appealing to a lingerie show, it's not a body both men and women desire. I know she has a great personality and stuff, but then keep her only in the Pink section. I think she's stealing the place some other models, to say Maryna L, could be filling.

^ Exactly! And I don't get why. I don't think her body is appealing to a lingerie show, it's not a body both men and women desire. I know she has a great personality and stuff, but then keep her only in the Pink section. I think she's stealing the place some other models, to say Maryna L, could be filling.

I think it's because she's a huge up-and-comer in fashion right now. In my opinion there's no reason she shouldn't walk, she's a fine model, but they might have been mistaken to keep giving her all the attention.

post-49619-0-1446069576-53793_thumb.jpg

Told ya that Barbara is a Belieber :nicole: She looks really happy to watch him from backstage....Who is that REALLY tall model next to her ??...She is leaning down and still she is taller than Barbara in her thigh high black boots !!!

It's Frida Gustavsson, I guess :Angel: