Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I can tell already that this show is no different from last years :x :x :x

No idea about the show, but the outfits are slightly better.

There were maybe two or three that I thought looked good and were creative last year. I've already seen a lot more good ones just in the backstage pictures.

Unfortunately, the crap outfits are still there as well and they've seemed to have reached a new level of campiness/silliness this year.

There were maybe two or three that I thought looked good and were creative last year. I've already seen a lot more good ones just in the backstage pictures.

Unfortunately, the crap outfits are still there as well and they've seemed to have reached a new level of campiness/silliness this year.

Oops, I didn't mean to say I saw the show :p

From what I've seen, last year's outfits were a lot better. Even though there were some that were "Uhh.." none of them were horrendous. This year has sooo many just plain tacky ones: the clowns, tiger, pink poodle, Dorothea's lego dress (can I even call it that?), Maud's cardboard dress, Liu's tattoo mess, and etc. I can't remember them all but there's no way they can make them look good on TV, can they? :notsure: