Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

ps, not trying to be mean but Dri looks bad, her stomach is big, she needs to lose it

After having a baby, I can forgive her for having a stomach. In fact, she looks great for the amount of time shes had.

This is coming from someone who can't stand her.

Post Edited. It is ok to express your opinions and "constructive" criticisms, but please do it respectfully by not baiting, bashing and/or flaming. However If you feel you must do any of the above things, there are many places off the board you may do so (facebook, twitter, blog, other websites/forum, etc.)

that was not bashing at all, that was just an opinion there is nothing wrong with what I said. is the truth what I said. bashing would be like saying something like blah blah looks like a whore, or saying like she looks like a monkey now that is the definition of bashing to me, I hate when people can distinguish bashing with an opinion

when was I bashing? when I said heidi body look much nicer? or when I said that maybe VS should have not have her in the show? or when I said she should be home taking care of her baby? please tell me because I need to know. So I could know what is appropriate or inappropriate to say here in bellazon.

I will try to express my self in a nicer/better way

Adri's body is not looking all the great for the show I mean comparing with Heidi when she had her baby in october her body look so much nicer than Dri. It does look good for having a baby. I think VS could have put her in a corset or something that cover her tummy.

Of course Dri & Ale look older, could it be because they are 5-10 years older than the other models? Don't expect two older women who by the way recently had babies to look like teenagers, is just not going to happen.

I do agree that VS people was on crack when they picked Dri's outfits. I'm still trying to figure out WTF they were thingking, specially with the red outfit

that is why they shouldn't be modeling for VS no more, cuz they are too old comparing to the other model. that just look so inappropriate for the show come on just think about it all model looking young and fresh some beautiful other one ugly then you just see 2 older woman wtf is that.

I know they are not old in real life but in the modeling they are. seriously who model at 31 years old? only Adri, Ale and Heidi has done it.

Plenty of models do. Carmen Kass, Angela Lindvall, and Liya Kebede are a few that I can name off the tope of my head.

Liya Kebede is more than 30 I am in shock I though she was in her twenty. She looks so young and she is beautiful too,

Personally, I would rather see Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, Doutzen, Izabel, Karolina, Flavia, Ana BB, Isabeli, Natasha, Julia even if they are "past their primes". They're gorgeous and can work the runway better than the younger models. But then again, the show used to be all about sexiness which they embodied perfectly, and has now turned into a teenage costume show so I guess they do need young models. :whistle:

Thanks for all the effort /pictures today pretty! doutzen looked incredible...candice finally looked great as opposed to last year... magdalena and frida..beautiful...sui he unbelievable...erin looked great. Almost everyone looked fantastic.......almost :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Still haven't seen everything yet have we? Has anyone seen Sharam at all.

I have to say Candice, Doutzen and Miranda were just wowsa. Their bodies were out if this world.

Erin and Lindsay look fantastic and so does Behati. I'm so upset for Lais. Hope she's ok.

I still need to go through everything properly. I have a lot of outfits I loved. Wtf for me was Joan's circus outfit and Jourdan's Pink. Mainly them 2. Everything else looked funky and cool. Even all the Pink outfits were interesting. I'm glad they kept Pink separate this year. All the girls in it were only in Pink and that's it. Made the look of the rest of the show flow better.

Personally, I would rather see Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, Doutzen, Izabel, Karolina, Flavia, Ana BB, Isabeli, Natasha, Julia even if they are "past their primes". They're gorgeous and can work the runway better than the younger models. But then again, the show used to be all about sexiness which they embodied perfectly, and has now turned into a teenage costume show so I guess they do need young models. :whistle:

Used to? It seems to me that they only gave it all to Candice this year. Like really, have you seen her outfits? It reveals what VS has been missing for a few years. Nothing but simple decoration and full lingerie. *Sigh* This is going to be their worst show ever since they decided to screw over most of their angels. Btw, Candice has a flat ass. Yep, I said :blah:

Anyways, Doutzen look amazing in her pink outfit :wub:

I think Kevork has a point, after her pregnancy in 2005 Heidi got only two outifts too (3 if you count the finaly one). Now, in Heidi's case they gave her two outfits that covered her belly, i don't get why Dri got the red outfit that put all the attention on her belly, i think she shoul'dve worn something like Miranda's circus outfit. I love her but clearly Adriana isn't 100% back in shape, which is fine since she had a baby like yesterday.

Now as for Ale, i don't get the two outfits thing. Same goes for Lily, Linsay & Erin, like seriously you have them working all year so they can see how other models get all the good stuff? Cool VS, cool (Y)

Behati should be thanking Lais because she would have gotten two outfits as well

I think Kevork has a point, after her pregnancy in 2005 Heidi got only two outifts too (3 if you count the finaly one). Now, in Heidi's case they gave her two outfits that covered her belly, i don't get why Dri got the red outfit that put all the attention on her belly, i think she shoul'dve worn something like Miranda's circus outfit. I love her but clearly Adriana isn't 100% back in shape, which is fine since she had a baby like yesterday.

Now as for Ale, i don't get the two outfits thing. Same goes for Lily, Linsay & Erin, like seriously you have them working all year so they can see how other models get all the good stuff? Cool VS, cool (Y)

Behati should be thanking Lais because she would have gotten two outfits as well

-Cameron Russell's 5M swarovski ensemble got much more attention than the quasi-million dollar bra... and I am still wondering why it was given to Cameron and not one of the angels.

-I've also noticed a trend in the past 3-4 years, if they give you just ONE outfit is because a)they dont really like you that much or b)you are on your way out, which is what happened to Flavia, Julia, Caroline, etc.

-The lack of familiar faces this year is astonishing. Tons of girls known to the fashion world but not to the average VS consumer.

-I did like the show based on the photos and I hope the edited end-product is up to par. VS has had its array of mistakes (the 2008 from side to side was horrendous, the music lame, the outfits blah, I believe its the worst to date) in 2010 they kinda recovered from it.

-I liked when they travelled around, Miami, Los Angeles (Kodak) etc, now they are just stuck in NY they could get a little creative with the venue.

-I hope Goulart stays for a while. I know she ain't an angel due to her endless commitments to other brands. However look at Lindsay, they only give her like one outfit and have other non-angel models featured prominently...

-Still baffled that Maryna Linchuk is gone, hope to see her back next year. First they axed Gisele, then my goddess Poly, then Carmen, then Flavia, now Maryna, who is the queen of the catwalk now?

No ones ever gonna be happy with the VS show anymore. They want 2003-2006. It's not gonna happen. I don't care I'd rather this then not getting a show at all. I still enjoy it. I like the funky, crazy outfits. I still can go back and watch the good old stuff but still enjoy the new fun shows too. I can't wait for the show to air to see it all put together.