Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Lol at the person that said they treat Ale and Adriana unfairly. On Ale's end, that might be true, but Adriana. She's been doing the show for like 13 years now. VS single-handedly made her a super star model and she's worn that bra twice already. This is her 5th time opring the show and she's been treated like the Queen Bee angel in every show since 2007. The last time I checked, last year was the first time a model talked about her fantasy bra in the show, no? Maybe they realized later rather than sooner that is a good idea and they might do it with Ale too. So what if she had the bra for the first time in 2008? Although was was fairly known by the general public, she wasn't much of a star like Gisele who was a high fashion queen and Heidi who owned the commercial world. KK also got the bra because she was pretty huge back it the day.

Point in case, to say that VS treated her unfairly is incredulous. We know her fans are mad and pressed but please. Personally, I think she should have stayed home, but oh well. She looks ridiculous this year. Maybe she'll look better in motion.

That said, I really like most of the outfits this year. Candice's outfit are just so super fly. So simple and sexy. The red one is questionable though. Doutzen was one of the best for me. She's even making that Pink look work. Miranda's outfits are all lovely except for the first one but the woman is just so boring. Toni was trolling hard!!! Behati looked sexy! Such a transformation. Izabel's second outfit is simply divine!!!

post-186-0-1446069607-93308_thumb.jpg post-186-0-1446069607-94914_thumb.jpg

What a fugly outfit! BTW, isn't this the same head piece as the one Lais wore last year for the ballet segment?

Also the way the fabric reflects the light...it looks darker...does anyone see this? It almost looks like she wet herself :wacko:

The design isn't terrible, it's just that the color doesn't seem to fit Candice very well...

Hilary looked good in spite of her two outfits being rather poor. I really wish they would play to the girl's strengths.

A playful, girlish look fits someone like Barbara Palvin, but Hilary is a woman and needs more grown-up looks.

Ideally they would give her the kind of outfits Karolina Kurkova used to get in her VSFS prime.

Candice was fabulous, her outfits was just perfect and i think she was more beautiful this year than the last year, i'm really happy to see barbara P this year but think her body looks a little fat :/ anyway she was beautiful ! i'm dissapointed about adri, i think she should stay at home this year she's not in shape!! By the way i was surprise by Karlie, she looks better than last year, less skinny!! i wonder how they'll give elsa hosk a better place and more outfit !! one in pink like every year :( she deserve better.

I was so excited before the show, couldn't wait to see all the outfits....but this is baaaad! :yuckky:

I'm glad Adriana opened, and I like her ringleader outfit (it's fitting! :) ), but the second one is just not good. And I hate that she and Ale got only two outfits! :no:

Doutzen looks AMAZING!!! :heart: And so does Candice (finnaly outfits that showcase her body), but as much as I liked her hair darker, I think she looks better as lighter blond, at least on the runway. And she is way too tan.

Karlie looks better this year, but I still don't like her for VS.

Barbara, Shainna, Constance, Joan all look beautiful but the costumes are just horrible! So much worst than last year!

Lol at the person that said they treat Ale and Adriana unfairly. On Ale's end, that might be true, but Adriana. She's been doing the show for like 13 years now. VS single-handedly made her a super star model and she's worn that bra twice already. This is her 5th time opring the show and she's been treated like the Queen Bee angel in every show since 2007. The last time I checked, last year was the first time a model talked about her fantasy bra in the show, no? Maybe they realized later rather than sooner that is a good idea and they might do it with Ale too. So what if she had the bra for the first time in 2008? Although was was fairly known by the general public, she wasn't much of a star like Gisele who was a high fashion queen and Heidi who owned the commercial world. KK also got the bra because she was pretty huge back it the day.

Point in case, to say that VS treated her unfairly is incredulous. We know her fans are mad and pressed but please. Personally, I think she should have stayed home, but oh well. She looks ridiculous this year. Maybe she'll look better in motion.

That said, I really like most of the outfits this year. Candice's outfit are just so super fly. So simple and sexy. The red one is questionable though. Doutzen was one of the best for me. She's even making that Pink look work. Miranda's outfits are all lovely except for the first one but the woman is just so boring. Toni was trolling hard!!! Behati looked sexy! Such a transformation. Izabel's second outfit is simply divine!!!

I agree with this. She looked fantastic for someone who only gave birth recently. But I felt it was too quick. I would've loved her return like 2010. Instead of it being so quick.

(Y) agreed 100%. I just saw a mini clip/video on dailymail of the show and there were no highlights of Adriana (which seems to be a first) wonder why. Entirely disappointing, some of it falls on VS too. What were they thinking with that hair? Not that the hair would have changed a lot for her though. and the ring leader outfit which was completely unflattering (especially to the thigh area). Don't want to even start on the red outfit.. She should have stayed home, I was saying that 1-2 months before the show, that I preferred she rather not walk than do some Heidi klum 2009 type of shit, but this is even worse than that. Many people on social media haven't even mentioned Adriana because they don't want to have to say anything negative. Sigh, I was waiting for today for some time.

Doutzen really owned the runway IMO. She looked absolutely flawless.