Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I found this article, coming from OK it doesn't seem reliable but even if this was made up makes a lot of sense. I'am sure his mom would love to see him married with his kids.  :heart:  I would love to see his babies too.  :wub:

Leonardo DiCaprio's mum 'desperate for him to settle down'

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-features/leonardo-dicaprios-mum-desperate-for-him-to-settle-down-30667317.html

I found this article, coming from OK it doesn't seem reliable but even if this was made up makes a lot of sense. I'am sure his mom would love to see him married with his kids:heart:  I would love to see his babies too.  :wub:

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-features/leonardo-dicaprios-mum-desperate-for-him-to-settle-down-30667317.html

well this is sth half of us here or more want :wub: hopefuly this will happen to leo  :Angel:  :Angel:  :Angel:

I found this article, coming from OK it doesn't seem reliable but even if this was made up makes a lot of sense. I'am sure his mom would love to see him married with his kids:heart:  I would love to see his babies too.  :wub:

well this is sth half of us here or more want :wub: hopefuly this will happen to leo  :Angel:  :Angel:  :Angel:

Yeah, hopefully will happen for him, I think he can be a great father.  :heart: But is being a long wait...  :(

l've heard lrmelin would really like grandchildren in other articles years ago. lt's not surprising if the article is true because she is 70 now l think and l bet most of her friends are grandparents. l could imagine Leo with a child but we might be waiting a while

Thanks Oxford for the NY Post sighting and Central Park sighting (Toni also posted a pic from there yesterday) :D I figured Leo and Toni were hanging out these days, but I wasnt thinking NY. Probably they were somewhere else first then flew to NY. :p But anyways nice to get a sighting of them again. :clap: :D We never got any official sightings of them that time at the end of September when we figured they were together in Calgary, so atleast NY gave it to us this time. :dance:

Talkshowhost, yeah last year (July 2013) those pics were posted and discussed. But thanks for posting that pic again. :flower:

I'm not surprised Toni is dropping hints on her Instagram. Like really?! Talk about desparate. I can't wait for Leo to find someone who loves him for himself and not his fame. I'm sorry but this is just my opinion.
In what world is that a hint. :cain: she posted that pic before we knew Leo was even in NY, the rest of the week she didnt even post at all. She posts her whereabouts when she's not with Leo, actually even moreso! So she can't post when she's with Leo? Yet if Toni never posted when shes with Leo people would also find some fault and say its because Leo is controlling or some other excuse. So they cant win, no matter what there'll always be something somebody will grasp at to find fault. Man some people are so desperate, after sightings and pics of Leo and Toni the same 2 people post this kind of stuff I noticed, so nothing new.

Thanks Oxford for the NY Post sighting and Central Park sighting (Toni also posted a pic from there yesterday) :D I figured Leo and Toni were hanging out these days, but I wasnt thinking NY. Probably they were somewhere else first then flew to NY. :p But anyways nice to get a sighting of them again. :clap: :D We never got any official sightings of them that time at the end of September when we figured they were together in Calgary, so atleast NY gave it to us this time. :dance:

Talkshowhost, yeah last year (July 2013) those pics were posted and discussed. But thanks for posting that pic again. :flower:

I'm not surprised Toni is dropping hints on her Instagram. Like really?! Talk about desparate. I can't wait for Leo to find someone who loves him for himself and not his fame. I'm sorry but this is just my opinion.
In what world is that a hint. :cain: she posted that pic before we knew Leo was even in NY, the rest of the week she didnt even post at all. She posts her whereabouts when she's not with Leo, actually even moreso! So she can't post when she's with Leo? Yet if Toni never posted when shes with Leo people would also find some fault and say its because Leo is controlling or some other excuse. So they cant win, no matter what there'll always be something somebody will grasp at to find fault. Man some people are so desperate, after sightings and pics of Leo and Toni the same 2 people post this kind of stuff I noticed, so nothing new.

well said Fash  :clap:  :heythere: 

^True that.

+Via GossipCop:

Toni Garrn has NOT dumped Leonardo DiCaprio, despite a new report claiming the model has parted ways with the actor after she “got tired of him refusing to commit.”

Gossip Cop can exclusively bust the rumor, which was started by Star, the same outlet which falsely claimed back in November 2013 that DiCaprio and Garrn had broken up.

In the latest Star version of events, Garrn supposedly “confronted” DiCaprio after he was seen partying at 1Oak nightclub in Los Angeles earlier this month. “Leo acted like he was single,” explains a so-called “eyewitness” for the tabloid. “He partied it up with a table full of women.”

According to the outlet, DiCaprio told Garrn he’s not ready to settle down, at which point she allegedly dumped him. A “friend” tells Star, “Leo’s just not interested in getting married.”

Regardless of whether DiCaprio ever winds up tying the knot, he and Garrn are still together, just like they were the last time Star said they’d allegedly split.

A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that Garrn and DiCaprio are happy, calling the Star report “totally wrong.”

Maybe Star should “dump” its sources and find people who know what they’re talking about.

http://www.gossipcop.com/toni-garrn-dumped-leonardo-dicaprio/

Curious, has anybody else remember the rumor or gossip that Leo tryed to date Eniko Mikalik some years ago? I think it was on TFS or somewhere that posted something that said that/where eniko said that. 

Just interested to know if anybody remembered where that was. I also remember when Doutzen Kroes said Leo wanted to start seeing her, and she said no, and talked about how it was fine though and when him and erin were dating they would all have dinner together :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder if Dana was In love with Leo. I get the impression Dana is gay (or atleast bi) suspected it from the fact that he went to chippendales and then seeing that video of Dana, his mannerisms etc, further solidified my suspicions. Not saying anything is wrong with that of course. Even Tobey's mom mentioned in an interview that most of Leo and Tobey's friends are gay. Didn't Tom Hardy say he was bisexual.. i mean Leo could be too for all we know but of course no one can know for sure unless leo says so himself but he doesn't talk about private things such as love life. Anyways, again there's nothing wrong with being gay or bi!! Doesn't matter if he is or isn't, I just wonder about all aspects about Leo period.

And no wonder we are seeing more personal pics of Leo from the 90's that we've never seen before... all those pics Dana showed in the video, so probably Dana himself put those pics on the Internet.

Leo is 40, physically he doesn't look like he's in his twenties anymore, but he still strikes me as a guy in his twenties. It's great that he's been able to maintain such a close relationship, for such a long period of time, with these guys he's always hanging out with. A lot of people aren't fortunate enough to have such tight knit relationships. Also, it's great Leo is living his life the way he wants to live it and not conforming to what society deems best fit for a man his age. I strongly believe one shouldnt have to use age as a determinate on how one should live or change because of it. However, with that said, I'm honestly moreso interested in seeing Leo glued to a spouse and kid now, but again I don't fault him for not being at that stage in life.

It had crossed my mind if Leo would start feeling out of place at clubs, but then I realized realistically the guys he hangs out with and all the big wig club promoters are living a similar lifestyle as him and they are his age or around his age. They are all roughly the same age, it's just they tend to date/party with women younger than themselves. Which is very common, especially for men of their stature. Focusing on just Hollywood, a lot of the celeb men date younger. If Leo ever dated a woman his age I think I'd go into shock lol.

I'd love to see Leo with a family too but l think he's done the right thing in waiting. Don't think he was ready in his 20's or 30's

Do you think Leo has ever truly been in love? l know we've seen pictures where he was affectionate with his girlfriends. I'm sure he made a  comment years and years ago that if he'd ever really been in love he'd be married by now but he's had a lot of girlfriends since then.

Yeah like you said Foxy, I think Leo made a comment several years ago (I think around 2006 or somewhere there) like that. If Leo has a preference for men could explain why he never took the next step in his relationships. A lot of gay men just simply have an interest in female models. Or maybe he's straight or even bi and just simply hasn't found the one. I'm not kidding myself anymore and strictly believing one thing I don't know Leo, so who knows.

I read somewhere that it only takes a man 3 dates to know if he's in love with a person, for a woman it takes 14 dates. If he's still with Toni I think he'd know by now if she's the one. However, I get this feeling this relationship is staying at the same level, but again I don't know them so I can't say for certain of course. Maybe they talk everyday on the phone and Skype each other on their free time and are madly in love, or maybe the relationship is strictly one of convenience they just hang out when they are in the same city and its nothing serious. That neither one of them goes out of their way to see the other. Well who knows if they are even still together, could be that they're busy schedules is what's keeping them apart, which makes sense as Leo is stuck in Vancouver... but then you'd think Tonk would find atleast a little time to go up there... but it's not like she has to be the one following him all over and squeezing time.

Last year Toni spent Christmas in Germany and Leo in LA, if they are still together it would be interesting to see if the exact same thing happens again. Sorry but if Leo went to Germany to spend time with Toni and her family for Christmas that would shock me because I just don't get the impression that Leo would be willing to make a sacrifice like that! I know they spent News Years together in Mexico of course.

Back to Leo finding love, it seems kinda tricky for someone in his position, as I can imagine it would be kinda hard to trust. You don't know who loves you for you or whose just using you for your fame and trying to advance themselves off of you. Also, most of the people leo is close with are people he knew before Titanic, so it must be hard for anyone new to compare to the kind of relationship he has with those guys. Would have been nice if things had worked out for him and Kristen Zang, she was with him before R&J and Titanic, granted he was still somewhat famous and he had his Oscar nomination already etc but he wasn't a huge star.

Anyways, so many people gush about what a great guy leo is and that he's funny and sweet, so I can imagine it musnt be hard for people to actually fall for Leo legitamitely. :) But again how can leo know that for sure.