Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^ yay seems that way :p

Come to think of it, Aferdita (blonde with him on the balcony back in February 2013) was really tall too. Seemed the same height as Leo.

I like 5'9 the best with Leo. 5'11 being the max. I think Leo is about 6 foot.

i can confirm that he is 6ft tall ; i saw him 3 times when he was shooting body of lies back at the time in front of my highschool lol

Come to think of it, Aferdita (blonde with him on the balcony back in February 2013) was really tall too. Seemed the same height as Leo.

Yeah, more than that and top Leo's height. In fact I would like to see him with someone even shorter, I mean, that she can wear huge high heels and he would still be taller than her. Just silly but I think it's so cute when the woman is shorter than the guy.  :hehe:

i can confirm that he is 6ft tall ; i saw him 3 times when he was shooting body of lies back at the time in front of my highschool lol

OMG, did you saw him? You are soo luck, masha. I'am soo envy now.   :hehe:

No wonder Leo is so reluctant to commit. All these girls wanting their 15mins of fame by name dropping him

Yeah, makes me sad to think that maybe Leo is afraid that some girls are only interested in his fame, like it seems was the case of Madalina, Kat Torres, Aferdita and now Eliza...  It must be hard for him to trust without have a doubt inside about their real feelings.   :/

Actually could have been the case with every girl he dated, you never know if they liked him for him or was just using him. Or maybe not. It's just Something you'll never know for sure, but still gotta live your life and not be scared to date or else you'll never find someone.

Agreed. 

Oh and Lukas is still with Saule (his girlfriend) just saw a pic of them. :)

The age difference was always very noticable between them, but in this pic even moreso, she's probably in the 19-22 age range.

Anyways, Regardless we still see Lukas and Leo together a lot. A lot of the times it seems Saule is busy with her modelling career. I haven't seen any paparazzi pics of Saule with Leo yet.

During Halloween, this year, Saule was out of the Country and here's Lukas leaving with these two girls.

I mean it doesn't have to mean anything, Lukas could have very well have simply been friends with those girls in the vid, but who knows...

I guess Saule and Lukas are both private about their relationship because neither one has posted a pic of them together on instagram. Also, neither of them comment on each others instagrams.

Lukas seems so much like Leo.

Oh and Lukas is still with Saule (his girlfriend) just saw a pic of them. :)

The age difference was always very noticable between them, but in this pic even moreso, she's probably in the 19-22 age range.

Anyways, Regardless we still see Lukas and Leo together a lot. A lot of the times it seems Saule is busy with her modelling career. I haven't seen any paparazzi pics of Saule with Leo yet.

During Halloween, this year, Saule was out of the Country and here's Lukas leaving with these two girls.

I mean it doesn't have to mean anything, Lukas could have very well have simply been friends with those girls in the vid, but who knows...

I guess Saule and Lukas are both private about their relationship because neither one has posted a pic of them together on instagram. Also, neither of them comment on each others instagrams.

Lukas seems so much like Leo.

she just turned 20 last month if im not mistaking

Masha, oh thanks. How did you find that out? :) I couldn't find anything about that and I really searched for it.

honestly i don't remember where i found it but i do remember making a search about her when i first saw her with lucas in cochella and how chocked i were when i found out she was still 19 years old 

But if I were Saule, I'd be like screw Lukas I want Leo. :p However, once you date someone's best friend then you become off limits. Anyways, that's just me of course, she herself could probably care less about being with Leo. However, lucky for her she gets to hang at Leo's house! Which I believe is technically also Lukas' house too.

Foxy, not sure for certain. I think a part of why I feel that is because of the article below (which of course I don't know for certain if it's true)

http://thedirty.com/2014/07/ladies-of-hollywood-dont-be-fooled-by-lukas-haas/

Plus, I doubt Leo lives all be himself,

I don't want to say too much of what I see on social media because you never know who reads these forums. :)

I'm not going to name instagram accounts or anything like that.