Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Barbie, Dave posted that new pic from LA, so he doesn't appear to be with Leo. :)

Last place Leo's crew posted from was in St Barths, so until someone posts from somewhere else then St Barths it is. :p

All right. I thought Dave was with Leo.   :hehe:

thanks for the info.   :flower:

^ yeah I wasnt 100% convinced It was a blonde. Now that I look at it it looks like the guy in whites knees/ legs.

In regards to Samantha, if you go on Denise's Instagram you'll see a pic of Samantha with Taylor Godfrey and Denise in St Barths. Also another person posted a pic of herself with Samantha... I can't remember but I think it was Dana Taylor's instagram. And as we saw... Taylor Godrfrey took a pic with Milano, Jonah and Andrei.

I've seen members of Leo's crew like pics of Samantha's in the past, so I feel she's known then from before as well. Just like I've seen communications between Denise and crew in the past.

^ yeah I wasnt 100% convinced It was a blonde. Now that I look at it it looks like the guy in whites knees/ legs.

In regards to Samantha, if you go on Denise's Instagram you'll see a pic of Samantha with Taylor Godfrey and Denise in St Barths. Also another person posted a pic of herself with Samantha... I can't remember but I think it was Dana Taylor's instagram. And as we saw... Taylor Godrfrey took a pic with Milano, Jonah and Andrei.

Ahhh I see thanks for the info. I found this one with Jonah:

http://instagram.com/p/xUsYB6ojGx/?modal=true

Out of all these women leo and his crew have been hanging with on this trip, I like the idea of him and Samantha Hoopes the most!  (mostly because I like her :laugh:

^Some of these girls on the trip just rub me the wrong way/give me bad vibes.

But besides me finding Sam attractive she always seemed like a pretty cool/down to earth girl to me :yes:

I always support whoever Leo dates.

:thumbsup::yes: 

All I want is to see pap pics of Leo with at least one of the girls, just to see how he interacts with them. Samantha, Taylor and Ella being my top choices. I.e the blonde ones. :p But, I think they are all just friends hanging out, this is not the first time Leo and his crew have hanged out with them.

Anyways, it's great how when one member of the group befriends someone then they all become close to that person. Like for examples Leo's moms boyfriends daughter is good friends with them all. Leo's mom boyfriend is friends with Leo's friends, Jonah Johnsons brothers friends with the group etc etc, such a close group. Would be nice to be apart of that group because it seems so special. :p

^Yeah I think they are all just friends/in the same circle.

Some of these girls on this trip are wayyy too young tho...creeping into the teens. High School age :ninja: I just want to see him with somebody older than Toni, and move in that direction. :laugh: Honestly Toni was pushing it IMO with the age, though she looks/acts alot older than her age. Which makes a big difference. Because then theres girls like Nina Agdal who are OLDER than Toni, yet not only look younger, but act alot younger. The girls hes dated always seem to act alot older/mature than their age. But when it seems Leo is still mentally young, it only makes sense he would see younger girls.  

But whatever makes him happiest, hopefully he will find his true love. I'm always excited to see what the future holds for him :yes:

Even if Leo dated a 18/19 year old, i wouldn't mind at all because I don't see Leo settling down with anyone soon anyways.

Maturity wise, you'll find mature and immature women in their twenties and same with older women... you'll find mature and immature women. I firmly believe age is just a number. For example Eliza, Aferdita are over 25 and they seem the most pathetic.

Regardless of maturity, maybe Leo is like me and he simply finds women under 30 more attractive (on average)

In regards to Toni, she looks mature for her age physically, but to me she acted like any other 22 year old model. She didn't seem to act mature for her age to me. After the break up I stopped following her on Instagram/ viewing her thread, but I assume she's still the same person as not much time has passed.

I believe today is Nikki Erwin's 30th birthday. And as I stated before, she's in St Barths with the crew.

Anyways, I think this trip is more about the "wolves" and less about the models.

Also, there's a pic of Nikki with the models, Nikki is the long time girlfriend of one of Leo's friends. Also all the models there are friends with one another, looks just like a big group of friends hanging out that's all.

Happy New Year.

Here's the pic of Nikki I was talking about. Kind of look like Leo in the very back, closest to the back wall. But of course it's hard to tell for sure.

The blonde with her arm up, appears to be Nikki's friend (or maybe all are) but the one with her arm up tagged a pic with Nikki's instagram name about 2 months ago. They've hung out before/ clearly known each other before this trip. Anyways, that blonde is dating an NBA player on the Golden State Warriors. In regards to the other two models (Denise and Taylor), I've seen them a lot in the past with Leo's crew/ communicating in some form on Instagram... before this St Barths trip. Perhaps one or maybe both are dating someone from Leo's crew, it's a possibility.

post-40197-0-12197300-1420182584_thumb.j