Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Ok people, I have a BRAND NEW gossip coming from Brazil for you... (to be clear I don't have idea is this is accurate or not) but here is the new rumor. 

I just read on a Brazilian site that Leo is "apparently" dating guess what? another blonde model but this time from Brazil, her name is Eliza Joenck and she's 32 years old. It's saying they met a Nobu restaurant in NY 3 months ago, the article even says they kissed in the first date. All this info came from one her friends it seems, I guess if she really wants to date Leo... she wouldn't be revealing too much for friends that would after tell the press...  :cain:  isn't it?  But she lives in NY so they could really have met at least. 

I will use google translator for you because it's a long text, but in resume it's what I said above. Sorry if something sounds wrong but google translator is not 100%.

http://ego.globo.com/famosos/noticia/2014/12/modelo-brasileira-eliza-joenck-fisga-leonardo-dicaprio.html

This reminds me of the Kat Torres thing.

Exactly, but Kat had pics at least, LOL.  :laugh: This article says they are dating for 3 months?  :idk: but how? via telephone?  :nicole: 

I mean, if they were really dating for this long, they would be caught by now... and she wouldn't have to tell media, let's see what comes next.  :p

Oh and Leo's crew is friends with Megan Williams. Now she's gorgeous! I always thought she'd look great with leo. :chicken: But if they wanted to get together I think they would be together by now... so just wishful thinking on my part.

Oh and I'd be ecstatic if he got with Alexandria Morgan. !!!! That would be a vision! She's like a Kate Upton, but way better in my opinion!

I have no idea if they know each other though.

More news about Eliza's rumor.

So, she was asked by Brazilian press about her "relationship" with Leo... but she just said this: "We are very happy".  Eliza said she's back in Brazil to pass the holidays with her family. 

The article mention that she and Leo will spent the New Year's together because it's her b-day in Januray 1 and that he will give her a trip as a gift. I don't buy this story, but I'am just letting you know what it's showing up on Brazilian gossip sites, the rumor is everywhere here.  :hehe:

Who are Megan Williams and Alexandria Morgan?   :idk: Are they models too? I'am curious.   :hehe:

They are both blonde models on the rise that would totally be his type (why wouldn't they be though they're everybodies type because they are gorgeous :p )

Megan

post-42953-0-1446080719-04437_thumb.jpg

Alex

post-42953-0-1446080719-58918_thumb.jpg

---

About Devon I see she hangs around with the guys quite a bit, I do wonder if she is seeing someone from his group? 

More news about Eliza's rumor.

So, she was asked by Brazilian press about her "relationship" with Leo... but she just said this: "We are very happy".  Eliza said she's back in Brazil to pass the holidays with her family. 

The article mention that she and Leo will spent the New Year's together because it's her b-day in Januray 1 and that he will give her a trip as a gift. I don't buy this story, but I'am just letting you know what it's showing up on Brazilian gossip sites, the rumor is everywhere here.  :hehe:

Ohh geesh. Like for real if he were really with her, she would not be talking to the press nor would leo be acting super single like he is now :cain:

Oh and Leo's crew is friends with Megan Williams. Now she's gorgeous! I always thought she'd look great with leo. :chicken: But if they wanted to get together I think they would be together by now... so just wishful thinking on my part.

Where have you seen Megan hanging with his crew? I've always liked her as well :hehe:

^Ahh I see.

Anyways I guess its confirmed..

Leonardo DiCaprio, Toni Garrn Split After More Than a Year of Dating

Ladies, there’s still a chance! Leonardo DiCaprio and his model girlfriend of more than a year, Toni Garrn, have officially split, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The couple has been privately dating since May 2013, never walking a red carpet together.

The breakup comes after several reports that The Wolf of Wall Street actor, 40, left a Miami nightclub over the weekend with 20 women, leading to buzz on social media.

The Oscar nominee is known for dating models, having previously been linked to Kristen Zang, Emma Miller, Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli, and Erin Heatherton. He also dated now-pregnant Blake Lively in the summer of 2011.

In addition to partying with the ladies, the noted environmentalist has also been focusing his efforts on wildlife conservation, donating millions through The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation and marching in NYC’s climate change rally in September.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprio-toni-garrn-split-year-dating-20141012

Nice to finally have confirmation. :p They've probably been broken up over a month now. Maybe even since early September and the tennis and restaurant sighting was just a friendly thing. Anyways, it's the past, no need to wonder about them anymore. :)

Wonder what his New Years plan will be this year. If I were him, I'd want to go somewhere hot. :p

So the first Brazillian article mentioned Eliza's friend told them the info... and the second wave of gossip is actually Eliza saying this herself? Do I have that straight?

She's silly to lie, because she's going to look stupid if Leo and his camp deny it, but maybe she's so desperate for publicity she doesn't care. And if this is true, then I think Leo might already be thinking of an escape route. :p This is so much like the Kat Torres thing, wow. Even Madalina Ghenea and Aferdita Dreshaj werent that bad..

Anyways, maybe this gossip will just stay in Brazil, we'll see.

^LOL it sounds like she said "we are happy" :rofl:  Aferdita and Madelina were actually seen hanging out with him, and didn't really blab their mouths like Kat and this chick :laugh: Kat was seen with him, but she made it out to be like her and leo were having a secret relationship, and claimed she spent time with leo here and there....like UMM girl we are stalker fans, OK he hasn't even been there :rofl: 

Lol. :p I don't know, to be fair maybe they did hook up or something or she was just taking advantage of the fact that there was physical evidence placing them together to make up a story. :idk: Leo's camp took the liberty to deny it, so I'm more inclined to believe the latter. Anyways, All I know is she came off ridiculous talking about it. :p

So Leo usually has a girlfriend during the Holidays... Except for 2012. Which I was surprised about because I so was expecting Leo to find someone after Erin. So that makes things harder to predict now. I doubt he's met anyone in Vancouver and Alberta in the area he has been filming, So if he were to find someone its more likely to happen in LA.... but I doubt he'll find someone by Christnas/New Years but who knows. :p

You know what single Leo is fun to follow, it's always interesting to see who his next girl will be.

Even if she has a boyfriend... Elsa and Leo are still my dream couple. :p