Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

fash, just discovered Elsa Hosk has a BF, :hehe: saw on JJ the pics. 

OK, I'am going to reveal my wishful thinking here, I really really wanted to see Leo dating Margot Robbie because I think they look AMAZING together, :woot: maybe because I'am completely obsessed with her as well, LOL.   :nicole: I don't think it's going to happen... and Margot is dating now and she seems pretty happy with her BF. But I can't deny I would be SUPER happy if Leo and Margot became a couple.  

Yeah I was pretty sure that Elsa has a boyfriend. I just wanted to see a pic of her and Leo. :heart: Just like I'm sure Hannah F has a boyfriend, but I've always wanted Hannah to get pictured with Leo ever since February of this year. :p Just a fantasy that Leo would get with them. :p Both have amazing bodies! While Elsa is pretty Flat chested she has a feminine shape because of her hour glass figure and Hannah F's body is just WOW.

Oh yes Barbie, you love Margot. :p

Leo and his crew hang out with lots of models and they hang at his house and such, but they aren't VS or SI Models. Leo seems to actually end up dating models who work for VS or SI.... or they land Chanel campaigns and Vogue covers like Blake.

However, Leo and his crew hang with Devon.... and Devon walked the VS show this year and she looked amazing in her outfits. But for some reason I have a hard time seeing him get with Devon, maybe because I personally don't find her all that pretty in the face and she seems like she might be someone that Leo considers as "one of the guys" :p But if he got with Devon it would follow the recent pattern of Leo dating a girl with a unisex name. :p When you say the names Erin, Blake, Toni and Devon.... out loud they all can pass for boys names.

Ah there's always a younger generation of models coming out, which makes it possible for Leo to age and his models to stay the same age. Reminds me of that quote from Dazed and confused. :p

I know what you mean about see Leo posing for pics with our faves, I have that as well.  :hehe:

haha, yeah, always have a new generation of modes coming... so. But I honestly wanted to see Leo with a different type, its starting to get annoying at least for my point of view,  :/ off course it's  nice to wee him with such beautiful women, perhaps models we love but that's not everything. I really wanted to see him on a meaningful relationship that in fact would become into something more serious, would be a breath of fresh air, for a change. If he's going to keep dating and not going anywhere on the relationship better stay single than.  :idk:

To finish I just want him to be happy, whatever makes him happy and I will be glad for him, but fans are fans and I would be lying if I say that I don't wanted to see him settle and have kids, but that's something only him can decide. 

Models, models, I love models, I admire them and their work but damn Leo...   I'am sure you all probably already read about this, anyway it's nothing new, I know.   :cain:

http://perezhilton.com/2014-12-08-leonardo-dicaprio-leave-party-20-women-no-girlfriend-toni-garrn#.VIcsNNLF8XA

Still I had to laugh at what Joe Jonas said, LOL.   :nicole:  :laugh:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

"He left with 20 girls. Leo and 20 girls. He is my hero. He was overflowing with models everywhere. The Jonas brother looked scared, like he was going to drown and suffocate in the women. His face was hilarious."

Models, models, I love models, I admire them and their work but damn Leo...   I'am sure you all probably already read about this, anyway it's nothing new, I know.   :cain:

http://perezhilton.com/2014-12-08-leonardo-dicaprio-leave-party-20-women-no-girlfriend-toni-garrn#.VIcsNNLF8XA

Still I had to laugh at what Joe Jonas said, LOL.   :nicole:  :laugh:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

"He left with 20 girls. Leo and 20 girls. He is my hero. He was overflowing with models everywhere. The Jonas brother looked scared, like he was going to drown and suffocate in the women. His face was hilarious."

one thing is sure leo's publicist must be shitting his panths right now 

one thing is sure leo's publicist must be shitting his panths right now 

I guess so. :hehe: I think he probably invited all that women to a party, but I just think it's time for Leo to calm down. 

Leo hangs with a big group of guy friends, but the media always acts like Leo leaves with only only women/hangs with only these women and like they all must be for him. Which I don't buy at all.

It doesn't look like Joe Jonas actually said that though, because of the Jonas brother part. It sounds like someone else describing Joe Jonas as The quote said the Jonas Brother looked scared and his face was hilarious.

Leo's publicist is used to this and so is Leo, it's nothing new for them. :p It's not scandalous or anything because leo isn't married.

Leo hangs with a big group of guy friends, but the media always acts like Leo leaves with only only women/hangs with only these women and like they all must be for him. Which I don't buy at all.

It doesn't look like Joe Jonas actually said that though, because of the Jonas brother part. It sounds like someone else describing Joe Jonas as The quote said the Jonas Brother looked scared and his face was hilarious.

i guess so too

Ah I see that Richie is friends with Romee Strijd (a model who walked for the VS show this year) Not surprising because Richie knows and is friends with tons of models. He runs clubs so naturally he meets these people and naturally he'd try to get models to come to his clubs because It helps with the image. However, what I wonder is if Leo knows Romee...

Oh and looks like Richie and Ed Razek (the head of VS) are friends or atleast friendly. (Judging from their instagram communications) Wouldn't surprise me if Leo and Ed know each other. :p

i guess so too

Oh, so I guess I was misunderstood with the writing, LOL.   :rofl:

I don't think it's anything scandalous as well, but sometimes I wish Leo could stop partying soo much, I'am tired just looking at him going to parties, lol.  :nicole:

Ah I see that Richie is friends with Romee Strijd (a model who walked for the VS show this year) Not surprising because Richie knows and is friends with tons of models. He runs clubs so naturally he meets these people and naturally he'd try to get models to come to his clubs because It helps with the image. However, what I wonder is if Leo knows Romee...

Oh and looks like Richie and Ed Razek (the head of VS) are friends or atleast friendly. (Judging from their instagram communications) Wouldn't surprise me if Leo and Ed know each other. :p

honestly at this point i'd rather him single with hookers than Romee lol ;im sorry but that chick look like a weird ugly cross of 30 years old karolina kurkova and adriana karembeu lol

i hope i won't be banned for this lol

honestly at this point i'd rather him single with hookers than Romee lol ;im sorry but that chick look like a weird ugly cross of 30 years old karolina kurkova and adriana karembeu lol

i hope i won't be banned for this lol

Back in the day, I used to follow Romee and her modelling career. I had actually forgotten about her until all the VS hoopla.

Sometimes she looks really pretty, but I agree that she has a somewhat odd look to her. :p Somedays she looks weird to me, sometimes she looks good. :p

There's a model by the name of Solveig Mork who was in SA sports illustrated and I believe shell be in the American version of the mag next year. She's so gorgeous with an amazing body. Another one that leo needs to meet. :p

19 is young, but honestly I have an easier time seeing leo with a 18/19 year old over someone above 30. However, early twenties seems the most likely of course.

I bet he likes Nadine L.... she resembles Erin a bit. :p Nadine was at art Basel and there's a pic of her with another model who Leo's crew seems to be friends with. So I bet Nadine and Leo have met. I'm not taking into consideration boyfriends as again she probably already has one/ might be with Harry Styles or something but I'm just interested in if they have met.

Also, I don't believe that leo just randomly met all these women for the first time at Art Basel. Some of the models Leo's crew hangs out with they've hung out with for a long time. I know this from instagram, these people get invited to the same parties, they know each other. Maybe some he met for the first time, but I'm seeing lots of models that Leo and crew already knew from before. I go more by what I see from instagram then what the media tries to tell us. A lot of these models he's around are simply friendly with Leo's crew and party together. Again, Leo hangs with club promotors and Owners like Richie and several others like him, they know all the models.

And if he hooks up with someone, to me it seems more likely the person would be apart of the circle of people he hangs out with somehow. Mutual acquaintances. If he was just randomly hooking up with people... I think we'd hear more stories about such encounters/ like I said before people trying to trap him.

Oh and I see the media is still referring to Toni as Leo's girlfriend. I guess that'll continue until there's confirmation. No clue what their status is.... this is different from his last break ups in that regard.

i think everybody's clueless at this point ,im expecting a split confirmation soon or they will just leave things this way until leo acts single again

there's no point in just leaving things this way until the media starts questioning again. Why not just put a stop to it now because if it's done then eventually the rumours wil continue again if it's not confirmed. If they are done then there should be a confirmation very soon. If not then I don't think they are 100% finished.

Yeah they said a source said that in an article from yesterday right? But I see in their newer article they referred to Toni as his girlfriend in the headline :idk:

yeah i saw it too ; what can we say anyway the powr of leo  even the most reliable gossips sites are clueless , im almost proud lol 

anyway im off to bed , i wonder if leo is still going to peru for that environment thing