Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Really random :laugh: But I was looking through tonis thread and saw this pic again. And after we got that Rush Zimmerman with her dog, we can essentially confirm it was leo laying in the pool here :p

I can't wait to see what they do this 4rth and for her bday! this year!

From same instagram account as #3074 and same location ("Casa de Leo") which is Leo's stunning mansion in Beverly Hills (http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/leonardo-dicaprios-house-1/):

post-42953-0-1446080715-27802_thumb.jpg

instagram / teridactyyl

Toni on the right with the iPad? Ali Stephens the brunette next to the hot-tub? Leo laying in the pool?

• 2 weeks later...

Leonardo DiCaprio hits Miami in peak bikini week

Leonardo DiCaprio is a few months shy of 40 and has been in a relationship for more than a year — but that didn't stop the actor from swooping into Miami for Swim Week, the high holy days of hot chicks in bikinis.

Confidenti@l hears that the “Wolf of Wall Street” star (near r.), recently seen frolicking in the sand and carrying a few extra pounds, and buddies including actors Lukas Haas and Kevin Connolly, flew in by private jet just to enjoy the, er, festivities. The group hit the clubs with a “harem” of models, DiCaprio’s girlfriend Toni Garrn not included.

“It’s Swim Week, so bikini models from all over are in town. It’s just crawling with them,” said our source. “Leo and his guys came down specially. None of them were filming or in production; there really aren’t too many good reasons to be in Miami in July. They just came to follow the models.”

On Friday night, DiCaprio — who has dated a G-string of lingerie models, most recently Erin Heatherton and Bar Refaeli — and his gang hit Adore nightclub, where, the spy says, they were surrounded by some 25 models. “The emphasis was on the women,” said the insider. “They were chatting with them, having fun.”

Apparently the actors and their new friends left in a “mass exodus” around 4:30 a.m. Saturday but were right back on the scene the following night, this time dropping in on the Wall nightclub, where, we’re told, they ordered up a flood of booze.

“They took over huge portions of the club, having every bottle available — Champagne, vodka, whisky, tequila and beers,” said the source. “It was like a pop-up bar in their area.” Again, the crew closed down the club a little before 5 a.m.

On Sunday, a bearded DiCaprio, who was spotted getting some sun on the beach the day before, hopped a flight out, exhausted from all his partying.

French Montana, Khloe Kardashian ’s boyfriend, was also in town and was also spotted enjoying the ladies’ company at Adore on Friday, as was rapper J. Cole.

Garrn and DiCaprio were last spotted together at the Goal Sports Cafe in Los Angeles, watching her native Germany beat Brazil in the World Cup quarter-final.

A rep for DiCaprio declined to comment, but a source close to the actor said: “After they left the club, Leo and his friends got in a car and went home. He is actually headed to Saint-Tropez to meet Toni Garrn for the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation fund-raiser.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/leonardo-dicaprio-hits-miami-peak-bikini-week-article-1.1875214#ixzz38D0oD0u5

Curious, does anybody remember that old newspusher video where Leo and Bar are in Barcelona and they are kissing eachother?

post-42953-0-1446080716-12547_thumb.jpg

Also random observation, but I think Kristen Zang looked a bit like Margot Robbie sometimes :hehe: I.e big cheeks blonde hair full lips etc. ;) IMO I see it sometimes in old pics

^I often look at photos of Kristen and she is usually a hit or miss in those...but seeing a few vids of her in motion, she seems to be quite the stunner. Some people radiate better in motion than they do in photographs ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What role do you guys want to see Leo in next? Can't see him ever doing a romantic film.

I'd love to see him in a comedy or thriller but really looking forward to the Revenant

Hmmm I'm not sure...we've seen him do pretty much everything except comedy or thriller. That being said, maybe a more low budget/indie film might be different to see. Or maybe something quarky like Wes Anderson. Or even some form of animated movie! 

I am also really excited for the Revenant! This is yet another different movie role for leo, and the spotlight will be on him almost the whole movie :chicken: 

Leo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn Still Together – and laughing about reports they split!

-Despite reports of a split Leo and Toni Garrn are still together- in fact, we found out they were together when they heard they were no longer together.

-They were actually together in NY for the Climate change march when this story first came out, but hadn’t been photographed together.

-They are happy and are currently in LA.

http://www.naughtybutnicerob.com/leo-dicaprio-and-toni-garrn-still-together-and-laughing-about-reports-they-split/

Leo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn Still Together – and laughing about reports they split!

-Despite reports of a split Leo and Toni Garrn are still together- in fact, we found out they were together when they heard they were no longer together.

-They were actually together in NY for the Climate change march when this story first came out, but hadn’t been photographed together.

-They are happy and are currently in LA.

http://www.naughtybutnicerob.com/leo-dicaprio-and-toni-garrn-still-together-and-laughing-about-reports-they-split/

thanks for the update