Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I wonder if Leo has ever met Elsa Hosk before!?!? Never heard of them interacting together or anything like that. I'm curious. :p Leo has attended VS Parties in the past, so theyve been in the same building at one point for sure, but that doesn't mean for sure he's talked to her or even seen her as Imagine those parties are full of people. My guess is that if he saw her he'd be in awe of her beauty! I want to see a pic of those two together so bad!! :chicken: On a random note, sometimes I forget that Elsa is 26 (same age as Candice Swanepoel) .... she looks younger than that in my opinion.

^ lol :p And what's sad is that I'm even starting to envision Leo and Elsa babies. Then I'm thinking that well wait she just became a VS Angel so if they got together now it'll be unlikely she'll get pregnant. That's super weird to even be thinking about, since they are not even a couple. Nor has there been any indication that they will be. :laugh: (well I mean obviously leo has dated lots of blonde models/ model types, but at the same time there's been way more blonde models that he hasn't dated) But it's fun to think about. :p

I doubt Leo can ever settle down with a woman, whenever he films a movie he's going to break up with her. I think that'll change when he finds someone he truly loves and can't be without but I feel no one can compete with these guys he hangs out with. I mean even when he's filming Lukas in particular seems to always be around. He was in Inception and now Revenant... then during Gatsby and Wolf Lukas was around a lot. He got Ethan to be with him in Wolf etc. Since the 90's he's always had his friends around during filming.

I've given up on Leo's love life, it really seems to be a lost cause and a bit of a joke. :p

I don't know why there hasn't been an official announcement about a break up, sure there were rumours a couple months ago but those weren't official nor did they appear to be legit. Maybe the fact that a lot of people seemed to have fell for that initial report that they don't feel that they have to announce it. Or maybe they aren't going to bother to announce it as they plan on getting back together. In some cases Leo takes a break from his relationship only to get back into the relationship once filming ends. Whatever, at this point I no longer care anymore.

I doubt Leo can ever settle down with a woman, whenever he films a movie he's going to break up with her. I think that'll change when he finds someone he truly loves and can't be without but I feel no one can compete with these guys he hangs out with. I mean even when he's filming Lukas in particular seems to always be around. He was in Inception and now Revenant... then during Gatsby and Wolf Lukas was around a lot. He got Ethan to be with him in Wolf etc. Since the 90's he's always had his friends around during filming.

I've given up on Leo's love life, it really seems to be a lost cause and a bit of a joke.  :p

I don't know why there hasn't been an official announcement about a break up, sure there were rumours a couple months ago but those weren't official nor did they appear to be legit. Maybe the fact that a lot of people seemed to have fell for that initial report that they don't feel that they have to announce it. Or maybe they aren't going to bother to announce it as they plan on getting back together. In some cases Leo takes a break from his relationship only to get back into the relationship once filming ends. Whatever, at this point I no longer care anymore.

^ me neither ; if he is happy this way then good for him he still has time to meet someone and have a family ; as for his friends im geussing they're not just his firends they're his brothers, and the fact that he is faithful to them shows his true heart ; now it obvious that he is just living up it ; may be a break up annoucement will be made later but i hope when it happens toni won't be called stupid names .... like in places as DM or JJ

for me as long as leo is healthy , happy and working he is fine , but i don't think he is a lost cause not yet  :Angel:

It doesn't look like they are together anymore, (something I suspected ever since last month when she wasn't there for Leo's 40th BDay), but I don't consider that NY article as confirmation, they just seem like they are coming up to their own conclusions, plus some of the story just sounds too stupid to be true.

Even if they are split up for now, It wouldn't surprise me if they eventually get back together.

Whatever, I just hope he knocks someone up. :cain: That's why I don't really get the impression he's all that promiscuous/ he just sleeps with anybody because if that were the case you'd think he'd accidentally impregnate someone or someone would try to trap him and get pregnant. So he's probably very careful.

Agree with your statement, fash. Exactly this:

That's why I don't really get the impression he's all that promiscuous/ he just sleeps with anybody because if that were the case you'd think he'd accidentally impregnate someone or someone would try to trap him and get pregnant. So he's probably very careful. 

Well Leo may have lost the bid for the dinosaur skull to Nicolas Cage a few years ago, but now we know he still has a dinosaur skull in his house. :p Perhaps he won it at another auction.

On a seperate topic, I wonder if Lukas broke up with his girlfriend yet. That wouldn't surprise me at all. Hope they are still together, because Lukas follows Leo enough as it is... following dating patterns would just be too much.

Well Leo may have lost the bid for the dinosaur skull to Nicolas Cage a few years ago, but now we know he still has a dinosaur skull in his house. :p Perhaps he won it at another auction.

On a seperate topic, I wonder if Lukas broke up with his girlfriend yet. That wouldn't surprise me at all. Hope they are still together, because Lukas follows Leo enough as it is... following dating patterns would just be too much.

hhahahahah i know this might sound mean or stupid but i hope lukas ends up with a baby moma so cause it will keep him busy and he won't be following leo anytime lol

people piece , i personnaly think they're done 

http://www.people.com/article/leonardo-dicaprio-tori-garnn-relationship-art-basel-miami

Is Leo single? 

As celebrities descended upon Miami this week for Art Basel,Leonardo DiCaprio was one of the busiest of them all, hitting a variety of parties and clubs each night. 

One person conspicuously missing by his side (most of the time) was his sometimes-girlfriend, Victoria's Secret model Toni Garrn. 

The two were spotted around town quite a bit – albeit almost always separately. DiCaprio hit up club Wall Miami at the W Hotel numerous times with buddy Tobey Maguire (and a gaggle of women) and enjoyed a dinner with 20 friends (mostly women, but not Toni) at the Bianca at Delano, while also indulging in some late-night partying at club E11EVEN with the likes of Miley Cyrus

Garrn, on the other hand, attended more art-focused outings such as the IWC Schaffhausen "Timeless Portofino" event, and the Hunter & Gatti showcase, which she hosted, at Katsuya Restaurant inside the SLS Hotel. DiCaprio did not attend. 

They were spotted together once in the Magic City, at the 1OAK/Up&Down pop-up at Rec Room on Friday night, but it doesn't sound like love was in the air. Witnesses said that while DiCaprio and Garrn did sit at the same table (with 20 other women, of course), "He wasn’t really paying attention to her." As he was dancing, taking shots and singing rap songs, she was "sort of keeping to herself," an observer tells PEOPLE. 

Although DiCaprio apparently did take a moment to whisper into Garrn's ear at one point, a source insists the encounter looked nothing more than friendly, saying, "You would never have thought they were together," adding of their general lack of closeness, "It was awkward." 

So, are they or aren't they? Though they were photographed on a tennis and dinner date in October, Garnn was notably absent from DiCaprio's blowout 40th birthday party in November. 

What's a gorgeous Victoria's Secret model to do? Don't give up hope on Hollywood's top bachelor, Toni! Just look at what happened to George Clooney

OK so atleast, we know they communicated with each other in Miami because I was beginning to think that they didn't interact at all.

When I saw it was a PEOPLE article, I thought it would be a confirmation article, but even they don't know the official status of them. There should be a confirmation, in the next few days there should be something.

I noticed that throughout the relationship, when Leo went to Miami, she was never around. Miami is party town and I think right now he wants to be free to do his thing because filming takes up most of his time now.

OK so atleast, we know they communicated with each other in Miami because I was beginning to think that they didn't interact at all.

When I saw it was a PEOPLE article, I thought it would be a confirmation article, but even they don't know the official status of them. There should be a confirmation, in the next few days there should be something.

I noticed that throughout the relationship, when Leo went to Miami, she was never around. Miami is party town and I think right now he wants to be free to do his thing because filming takes up most of his time now.

i think there is going to be two scenarios : a break up annoucement or nothing ; at this point im expecting the first case , the fact they interacted seems like there might be no bad blood between the two so may be it was a friendly one ( even if i don't believe in friendly break ups lol ) 

but anyway as long as each one of them is good and happy then good luck to them atever their status is , i still beelieve leo is not a lost cause ; i mean i've seen worst in my life lol

Well like PEOPLE mentioned at the end of their article... If Clooney can get married then anything is possible. Though that whole Clooney marriage seems a bit suspect to me. Here's a guy that used to cry about privacy and the paparazzi and then he goes and sells his marriage pics to tabloids and poses for paparazzi. :cain: I hope Leo never changes in that regard.

i will say Clooney and his wife are a match in terms of success. Her intelligence is something to be admired. Maybe Leo will settle down with someone closer to his "level" ( I guess maybe in either success, intellect, wealth, age or fame) :idk: But at the same time maybe that's what intimidates him. :idk:

I personally think they are over, but not even People magazine can tell for sure...   :idk:  And being very honest here, IDK if it's worth to keep this relationship, they seem completely distant at this point., perhaps they will be happier each one on their own lives.