Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Masha, it would be much appreciated if you could find that pic, was it said specifically that it was his house or something? I want to see and make judgements on it. :) You can always PM me as well.

Even if Lukas has his own house, I bet he still sleeps over at Leo's place. I don't believe Leo lives in that house all by himself. :p I see that place being more like a "Wolves" den. The house isn't even in Leo's name. Doing a Google search of the basketball lawsuit we can see the house is actually under some sort of corporation. Which is smart seeing as how leo has a lot of people over at his house(I've seen so many random people post pics from there), you don't want these people sueing him to make money. Smart move in my opinion.

Fash, in this article have some comments from Eliza about her "relationship" with Leo. Eliza said, it's a expression only from Brazil I guess, :hehe: but she said: "It's all 10", what means "it's all fine" and it's all going well", nothing much revealing. And as others articles stated before... she also talked about how she wants Leo to be with her in Florianópolis for the New Year's, she said: "I still don't know exactly how it will be". 

And oh, the article says once again that they are dating for 3 months...  :idk:

OK, now I'am really confused on what's going on.   :idk:

Just found an article showing a pic of Eliza's personal facebook where she posted the link about her possible relationship with Leo and wrote:  "I'am dating and didn't knew it". But still when other people replied her on facebook about it she didn't answered. 

Or she and Leo really don't have nothing or she's playing with media.... because this article fash posted says Eliza said that to a magazine blogger, and now she comes and writes that on her facebook. Or media is making a big deal of nothing, IDK.  :idk:

Hmm interesting, maybe someone from Eliza's group (like maybe her management) is pretending to be Eliza and sending false info to the press in order to drum up attention for their model. Because really its weird that Eliza herself would say all this. This is peculiar, that's all I know. Thanks Barbie for the info. :)

Masha, it would be much appreciated if you could find that pic, was it said specifically that it was his house or something? I want to see and make judgements on it. :) You can always PM me as well.

Even if Lukas has his own house, I bet he still sleeps over at Leo's place. I don't believe Leo lives in that house all by himself. :p I see that place being more like a "Wolves" den. The house isn't even in Leo's name. Doing a Google search of the basketball lawsuit we can see the house is actually under some sort of corporation. Which is smart seeing as how leo has a lot of people over at his house(I've seen so many random people post pics from there), you don't want these people sueing him to make money. Smart move in my opinion.

im still searching for the article it it was before leo went to australia to shoot gatsby 

Hmm interesting, maybe someone from Eliza's group (like maybe her management) is pretending to be Eliza and sending false info to the press in order to drum up attention for their model. Because really its weird that Eliza herself would say all this. This is peculiar, that's all I know. Thanks Barbie for the info. :)

thanks Barbie for the info ; yeah another one like kat torres wanna make make some publicity 

Yeah I remember a tabloid article about Lukas being forced out because of Leo's girlfriend at the time. In the same article I believe it said that Lukas had lived with Leo for years. Is that what you are referring too? That was like 4 years ago, and I believe it was started by the a National Enquirer, which is very hard to trust lol. Unless you are referring to something else. Although, that was years ago.. if Lukas did move out I feel like between all this time he could have very well moved back in. :p I guess it's something we'll never know for sure.

Yeah I remember a tabloid article about Lukas being forced out because of Leo's girlfriend at the time. In the same article I believe it said that Lukas had lived with Leo for years. Is that what you are referring too? That was like 4 years ago, and I believe it was started by the a National Enquirer, which is very hard to trust lol. Unless you are referring to something else. Although, that was years ago.. if Lukas did move out I feel like between all this time he could have very well moved back in. :p I guess it's something we'll never know for sure.

oh no not that one  :nicole:  im still looking for it was a french gossip site "purepeople" but seems like they deleted their old  articles , and yes he might be living in leo's place or his guest house who knows  ; anyway goodnight i have to wake up again at 6a.m realy exams sucks  :yuckky:

It's so weird how Leo used to go to NBA games regularly in the past, now he hasn't been to any in atleast 2 years now. I know the Lakers are not what they used to be, but if you're a fan of the game you'll go either way. Also, the Clippers are pretty good and they're also an LA team. Never seen leo at a Clippers game. I'm curious about why he doesn't go anymore!!