Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^ Yeah it was on youtube at some point, sucks when these vids get pulled from there. :/ Maybe its still there, but I just cant find it.

In regards to the gifs below, I'm not sure if ive seen this interview before, looks like during the Titanic/ Man in the Iron Mask time. Again if anyone can find the vid, thatll be great.

zx2wirOF.gif

1PyqdOxI.gif

leodicutie

OMG, he looks abosultely GORGEOUS here, :woot: I never saw this vid. 

Recently, I noticed this pic surfacing a lot on Instagram and a lot of people are thinking its Leo. It's obviously not though, first it was that Barnaby Dunn pic... Now this :p

post-42953-0-1446080763-69924_thumb.jpg

Its all over Twitter too. It bugs me sooo much. Theres also one that says "Leo at age 19 and age 39, all he did was grow facial hair."

post-42953-0-1446080763-72536_thumb.jpg

More like 24-25, and age 30 :laugh:

Man, it's soo boring that Leo won't be at the Awards season this year... I'am so disinterested that I don't even know which movies/actors/actress are nominated, :nicole: just know about Birdman because Iñárritu directed, LOL.   :rofl:

And now that Leo won't be at GG... I think I will not even watch.  :p Although I like to watch this awards but without Leo is not the same.  

Looks like Leo is still in Miami, as we can see Vinny and Andrei in this pic. These two models appear to be the only ones left with them. These two have been pictured with Andrei a lot in the past, based on some social media comments it looks like Andrei is the one who invited them on the trip. To me, it looks like Leo just knows them through Andrei. Andrei is the one with his arm around Taylor.

Speaking of Andrei, he's friends with Leo but he doesn't appear to be long time friends with Leo to the extent of close friends like Vinny, Jonah, Lukas, Kevin, Tobey, Ethan... these guys we've seen with Leo since the 90's and 2000's. Not Andrei.

post-40197-0-10550800-1420638704_thumb.j

One more rumor to the list... a bit late gossip as we already knew Leo and Rihanna spent the new years at the same party and we saw pics.  Anyway, here's the article with some more info, just don't know how "accurate" is this.   :hehe: I mean, Dish Nation, what tabloid is that?  :nicole:

Rihanna & Leonardo DiCaprio Flirting On New Year's?

Rihanna is a wild, rambunctious party girl. Leonardo DiCaprio is a handsome, model-dating bachelor. Perhaps a match made in Hollywood heaven?

According to the infamous gossip webloid Dish Nation, the "Diamonds" songstress celebrated the New Year with friends in St. Barths. Interestingly enough, the "Wolf Of Wall Street" star also welcomed 2015 in tropical paradise. Apparently, the two spent lots of time together. An alleged "insider" claims they're definitely growing closer. Will this budding friendship eventually blossom into a sexy romance?

"Leonardo and Rihanna are getting very close, and she just adores him," the snitch reveals. "So much so that word among her friends is that she has her sights set on him becoming her boyfriend."

Would Drake's 26-year-old ex-girlfriend really throw herself at the 40-year-old award-winning actor?

Hey - not many women can tie DiCaprio down for long. Maybe RiRi would like the challenge!

The source continues, "Rihanna is no shrinking violet and unlike many of Leo's model girlfriends she's got 'a lot of game' to keep him on his toes. They have been together at parties and even spent time alone at friends' holiday apartments in St. Barths." 

But they don't want any rumors getting out-of-control, so made it a point not to be photographed together very often. But the Oscars are coming up soon (February 22), and the Barbadian beauty might need a date...

The "Great Gatsby" heartthrob would really shock fans if he walked the Red Carpet with the "S&M" rebel!

Obviously, the two are friendly. But that doesn't mean they're exclusively dating... yet.

Still, Rihanna seems intruged! In a recent interview with Elle magazine, the pop princess mused, "'Avoid obviousness.' That is a quote by Leonardo DiCaprio... That's what makes you create something, that's the excitement, that's the thrill."

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if this is true...   :whistle: 

If I'am not mistaken last year had an article around this time, it was saying Taylor was pursuing Leo on Golden Globes after party, that she was trying to flirt with him, I don't know something like this... :hehe: but than they just greeted each other.   :p I don't believe this but I just mean is not the first time articles like this show up. 

One more rumor to the list... a bit late gossip as we already knew Leo and Rihanna spent the new years at the same party and we saw pics.  Anyway, here's the article with some more info, just don't know how "accurate" is this.   :hehe: I mean, Dish Nation, what tabloid is that?  :nicole:

Rihanna & Leonardo DiCaprio Flirting On New Year's?

Rihanna is a wild, rambunctious party girl. Leonardo DiCaprio is a handsome, model-dating bachelor. Perhaps a match made in Hollywood heaven?

According to the infamous gossip webloid Dish Nation, the "Diamonds" songstress celebrated the New Year with friends in St. Barths. Interestingly enough, the "Wolf Of Wall Street" star also welcomed 2015 in tropical paradise. Apparently, the two spent lots of time together. An alleged "insider" claims they're definitely growing closer. Will this budding friendship eventually blossom into a sexy romance?

"Leonardo and Rihanna are getting very close, and she just adores him," the snitch reveals. "So much so that word among her friends is that she has her sights set on him becoming her boyfriend."

Would Drake's 26-year-old ex-girlfriend really throw herself at the 40-year-old award-winning actor?

Hey - not many women can tie DiCaprio down for long. Maybe RiRi would like the challenge!

The source continues, "Rihanna is no shrinking violet and unlike many of Leo's model girlfriends she's got 'a lot of game' to keep him on his toes. They have been together at parties and even spent time alone at friends' holiday apartments in St. Barths." 

But they don't want any rumors getting out-of-control, so made it a point not to be photographed together very often. But the Oscars are coming up soon (February 22), and the Barbadian beauty might need a date...

The "Great Gatsby" heartthrob would really shock fans if he walked the Red Carpet with the "S&M" rebel!

Obviously, the two are friendly. But that doesn't mean they're exclusively dating... yet.

Still, Rihanna seems intruged! In a recent interview with Elle magazine, the pop princess mused, "'Avoid obviousness.' That is a quote by Leonardo DiCaprio... That's what makes you create something, that's the excitement, that's the thrill."

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if this is true...   :whistle: 

PLEASE THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN :cry: :cry: :cry: 

I was thinking about that documentary Leo helped producing, that one Virunga it was getting buzz sometime ago about Oscar's... I wonder if have the chance of Leo be nominated as a producer? :idk: off course if the documentary gets nominated. 

I'm not sure..I think his company was the company behind the whole movie, so if it is nominated, I think there is a chance because he was a producer. I don't think executive producers get the awarded, but producers do. 

I was thinking about that documentary Leo helped producing, that one Virunga it was getting buzz sometime ago about Oscar's... I wonder if have the chance of Leo be nominated as a producer? :idk: off course if the documentary gets nominated. 

I'm not sure..I think his company was the company behind the whole movie, so if it is nominated, I think there is a chance because he was a producer. I don't think executive producers get the awarded, but producers do. 

Hum, right. thanks for the info.