Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Oh that pic, it was posted on the main thread a couple days ago. :)

Are you aware of this thread? :) This is where all the new Leo pics are posted, as well as news articles and social media sightings.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/1405-leonardo-dicaprio-please-read-first-post-prior-to-posting/page-2154

But I'm glad your getting the hang of picture posting and im glad I now am aware of the pic you were referring to, so I can stop wondering if I was missing something.Thanks. :)

I believe shortly after that pic was taken Leo went to Calgary though (fellow leo fan shared that info with me) so we still don't know whether Leo is still in Calgary or if he's back in LA. :)

Oh and in order to post pics directly on the site, instead of links... use the Bb code provided instead :flower: Also when you quote someone's post you can write your message underneath the quote, or if you can't get the hang of that then maybe just don't quote at all. :flower: Hope you get the hang of it :flower:

Thnx now i can get things right, i just joined a few days ago so thanks heaps. :)

Another article about Leo & Ri-Ri :p...

Rihanna Reportedly Declares That Leonardo DiCaprio Is "The Best She’s Ever Had"

Leonardo DiCaprio presently looks like a grizzled old prospector who mines for gold exclusively in the vaginas of 20-year-old models, but it works for him. Recently, he left a club with twenty women. Twenty. That’s forty breasts. Now, according to Star (via BroBible) Rihanna has declared DiCaprio “the best she ever had.”

Their chemistry is off the charts. Rihanna loves Leo’s attitude about life, and he thinks her laid-back demeanor is irresistably sexy. She says he’s the best she ever had.

That makes sense. He was in Titanic; he learned how to go down long ago. But this is hardly a case of the pair finding love in a hopeless place. This is strictly casual, according to Us Weekly.

DiCaprio had his eye on Rihanna s far back as May 2009. During a night out with friends at L.A. club Villa, he stared at the beauty “for an hour,” says an eyewitness, even asking the DJ to move his equipment out of the way so as not to obstruct his view. They flirted again at the Coachella music festival in 2011. By then, they were “party friends,” shares an insider. “They’ve rocked in the same room a lot.” Notes the friend: “Leo’s had her to his house for get-togethers.”

To ring in 2015, they brought the fun to the beaches of sunny St. Bart’s. Using their respective crews as cover, they hung together all week. “Rihanna is sexy, and they have a connectin,” says a DiCaprio source. “She’s the kind of girl to keep you on your toes — smart and a little unpredictable.”

“Neither one is looking to make this anything more than fun,” explains a source. “He’s into her, and they’re enjoying it.” Two free spirits, they are not the types to commit. DiCaprio, off to shoot The Revenant in Atlanta in February, has blamed his work schedule for his long list of failed affairs. And Rihanna, says a source, dumped ex Drake when he started taking about buying a ring. “This,” says the insider, “is a no strings kind of deal.”

Pretty people banging each other in pretty places. That’s the magic of Hollywood.

uproxx.com

Thanks Pinky :flower:

I guess Paris Hilton has a pleasant personality, that she gets along so well with the crew. She was even at Nikki Erwin's birthday party a couple weeks ago. I guess because the media paints her out to be a certain way that I get surprised that she gets along so well with Leo and the guys. Back in the day the media had rumours of them being a couple, never was sold on that.

Same deal with Naomi Campbell... she is painted out to be a certain way but she gels really well with Leo and the crew too. Funny enough, Leo was rumoured to date Naomi too in the past, but there was never proof of that.

Cool to see a guy wearing a Leo T-shirt and nice to see someone wearing a Leo T shirt that doesn't have 90's Leo on it

post-40197-0-1446080781-13723_thumb.jpg

Another article about Leo & Ri-Ri :p...

Rihanna Reportedly Declares That Leonardo DiCaprio Is "The Best She’s Ever Had"

Leonardo DiCaprio presently looks like a grizzled old prospector who mines for gold exclusively in the vaginas of 20-year-old models, but it works for him. Recently, he left a club with twenty women. Twenty. That’s forty breasts. Now, according to Star (via BroBible) Rihanna has declared DiCaprio “the best she ever had.”

Their chemistry is off the charts. Rihanna loves Leo’s attitude about life, and he thinks her laid-back demeanor is irresistably sexy. She says he’s the best she ever had.

That makes sense. He was in Titanic; he learned how to go down long ago. But this is hardly a case of the pair finding love in a hopeless place. This is strictly casual, according to Us Weekly.

DiCaprio had his eye on Rihanna s far back as May 2009. During a night out with friends at L.A. club Villa, he stared at the beauty “for an hour,” says an eyewitness, even asking the DJ to move his equipment out of the way so as not to obstruct his view. They flirted again at the Coachella music festival in 2011. By then, they were “party friends,” shares an insider. “They’ve rocked in the same room a lot.” Notes the friend: “Leo’s had her to his house for get-togethers.”

To ring in 2015, they brought the fun to the beaches of sunny St. Bart’s. Using their respective crews as cover, they hung together all week. “Rihanna is sexy, and they have a connectin,” says a DiCaprio source. “She’s the kind of girl to keep you on your toes — smart and a little unpredictable.”

“Neither one is looking to make this anything more than fun,” explains a source. “He’s into her, and they’re enjoying it.” Two free spirits, they are not the types to commit. DiCaprio, off to shoot The Revenant in Atlanta in February, has blamed his work schedule for his long list of failed affairs. And Rihanna, says a source, dumped ex Drake when he started taking about buying a ring. “This,” says the insider, “is a no strings kind of deal.”

Pretty people banging each other in pretty places. That’s the magic of Hollywood.

uproxx.com

Thanks Pink....I found the new US magazine and its basically what is stated above and in some other articles. Some info I haven't seen mentioned on the web that was in the mag is that he and her did end up hooking up at the Caleb Followill bday party as soon as they both got inside, talking for 2 hours it said by themeselves, then left with eachother at 2 a.m. :hehe:

Denise Schaefer is in Calgary, Canada now, she's one of the models with Leo in St Barths, who the media called mystery girl with Leo. As we already know The Revenant is filming in Calgary. One of the cast members of the film posted a pic today from Calgary.

Denise also posted a shout out to Leo's instagram page several weeks ago, stating he does great work. :)

There's another male model who a lot of people thinks looks like Leo, his name is Lucky Blue Smith. (Instagram comments on his page shows this) Seems like any young, blonde, blue eyed guy with a curtain style hair style looks like the young Leo (or River Phoenix) to people. Although more people are familiar with Leo than Phoenix so they mention Leo more. And it's usually in comparison to the young version of Leo.

And one more brand new rumor bout Leo and RiRi.   :hehe:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/27/rihanna-leonardo-dicaprio-falling-in-love-promise-tattoo/

Are Rihanna and Leonardo becoming more than just a hot hookup? Rihanna made Leo a shocking promise about her body that totally ‘blew her mind.’ 

Leonardo DiCaprio40, is “hitting all the right spots” for Rihanna26. The sexy stars have turned up the heat in their hookups, and the “S&M” singer even made Leo a big promise about her body! HollywoodLife.com can EXCLUSIVELY reveal all the details.

Rihanna & Leonardo DiCaprio Falling In Love? She Makes Him Promise About Her Body

“Rihanna has always been the type of girl who does whatever she wants, when she wants. She wants a new tattoo on her body, but she’s stuck because Leo asked her to promise him she won’t let the needle touch her body until she falls in love again. She’s a woman of her word and she’s sticking to that,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Of course, Rihanna is up for the challenge, and it’s making her fall for Leo even more — especially because he’s not begging her to fall in love with him.

“He wasn’t possessive and that blew her mind,” our source continues. “She thinks he’s playing some type of mind game with her and she’s intrigued by it. Rihanna loves a challenge, and he’s unlike the dudes in her past, those were boys. This is Leo, he’s something else. He’s hitting all the right spots and I’m not talking between her legs. He’s making her feel good and stimulating her on an entirely different level.”

Oo la la! It sounds like Leo is just the kind of man Rihanna needs! Not only does Leosatisfy her in the bedroom, but also with his wit and charm. So now we face the big question: will Rihanna fall in love with Leo?