Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Oh and Denise and Taylor never mentioned on Twitter or Instagram that they were at the party last night, the only reason I know is that while looking at 1oak pics that people took of Nicki Minaj, I spotted them in the background.

(Nicki Minaj is really pretty by the way, not a fan of her music but she has a pretty face)

8c506c388306696.jpg 2b9c59388306722.jpg

By the way Denise and Taylor went to NY with leo last week too. They went to an art gallery. Not saying this means he's dating any of them because there's no real proof here either, like I said before I think they are all friends with the crew, but yeah he hangs with them a lot these days. And I'm interested in whoever leo hangs with... Male or female. But naturally.. females even more.

really interested in knowing if Leo has hanged out with Alexandria Morgan. No clue if they've met.

I've seen Richie liking her pics on Instagram, but that doesn't prove she knows Leo. Richie knows and hangs with tons of models and celebs. But if Richie and Alexandria know eachother, (pretty likely from what I've seen) then there's a good chance she'd know Leo because they probably all end up hanging in the same circle eventually at one point.

I'm also interested in knowing if he's met Hailey Clauson yet. But I'm more interested In Alexandria.

Hey guys remember the video i posted of bar where she talked about Leo? A hebrew friend of mine told me that Bar said on Leo that she think Leo won't get married soon. I think it was a bit rude from Bar to said it. She never talked about him..why start now?

I think she said that based on her own experience, don't think she was rude.   :idk:  But off course this kind of things anyone knows, not even Leo. 

So this thing about leo kissing a blonde model

:sleep:   ...I'd rather go back to the Rihanna rumours, they were much more interesting!!! 

That blind item Fashion posted about only hand/oral reminded me of this post secret:

post-61711-0-1446080808-75179_thumb.jpgMaybe sex is just too expensive :p... you never know!

So, I need to vent about this whole model stuff with Leo. First thing, I want to make very clear that I LOVE models, just see my sigg...   :hehe: I love their work, I truly admire them, I love fashion, I studied fashion, so I'am really fond of the fashion world. 

But at the same time, I'am really sick on this articles about Leo and models, bla, bla, bla, gets me annoyed because it's so old news, kinda boring really.   :sleep:  :sleep:  :sleep:

And I'am with you, avaia. Totally agree with this.   (Y)

.I'd rather go back to the Rihanna rumours, they were much more interesting!!! 

That blind item Fashion posted about only hand/oral reminded me of this post secret:

post-40197-0-1446080809-52654_thumb.jpgMaybe sex is just too expensive :p... you never know!

Thanks Avaia :flower:

Leo is so close to his family and friends, I feel if he had a child... it would be impossible to keep it a secret because he'd be like glued to that child haha. Even without pap pics, with social media they'd be sightings and pics there. I think he'll make a great, attentive dad one day. Even if he's not still with the mother, I feel he'll still want to play an active role in their lives. For some reason I've always felt that. :heart: Again because of his loyalty to family and friends and his closeness to his friends kids who call him uncle. :p The fact that Jonah's son Milano is so close to them etc

I'm with the rest of you. The whole model after model thing is getting soooo old and tiring. Those girls have no maturity or depth to them.(Yawn) I actually was excited when stories about him and Rihanna came out. Yet here we go again another sighting of him kissing another blonde,brainless model who's probably anorexic using him for notarity and fame just like the others. Same old story again and again.

I'm with the rest of you. The whole model after model thing is getting soooo old and tiring. Those girls have no maturity or depth to them.(Yawn) I actually was excited when stories about him and Rihanna came out. Yet here we go again another sighting of him kissing another blonde,brainless model who's probably anorexic using him for notarity and fame just like the others. Same old story again and again.

I"m more suprised the gazillion people who claimed were smushed against Leo and Rihanna the whole night didn't happen to notice at all leo was making out with a blonde or around another girl the entire night. :cain:

Anywho the guy who posted the instagram video of Nicki minaj where in the comments stated he was right next to Leo and Rih (posted in the regular thread) during it can be seen in this photo(hes the guy with the glasses behind the DJ booth) so thats where they must have been

post-42953-0-1446080815-67863_thumb.jpg