Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

And one more brand new rumor bout Leo and RiRi.   :hehe:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/27/rihanna-leonardo-dicaprio-falling-in-love-promise-tattoo/

Are Rihanna and Leonardo becoming more than just a hot hookup? Rihanna made Leo a shocking promise about her body that totally ‘blew her mind.’ 

Leonardo DiCaprio40, is “hitting all the right spots” for Rihanna26. The sexy stars have turned up the heat in their hookups, and the “S&M” singer even made Leo a big promise about her body! HollywoodLife.com can EXCLUSIVELY reveal all the details.

Rihanna & Leonardo DiCaprio Falling In Love? She Makes Him Promise About Her Body

“Rihanna has always been the type of girl who does whatever she wants, when she wants. She wants a new tattoo on her body, but she’s stuck because Leo asked her to promise him she won’t let the needle touch her body until she falls in love again. She’s a woman of her word and she’s sticking to that,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Of course, Rihanna is up for the challenge, and it’s making her fall for Leo even more — especially because he’s not begging her to fall in love with him.

“He wasn’t possessive and that blew her mind,” our source continues. “She thinks he’s playing some type of mind game with her and she’s intrigued by it. Rihanna loves a challenge, and he’s unlike the dudes in her past, those were boys. This is Leo, he’s something else. He’s hitting all the right spots and I’m not talking between her legs. He’s making her feel good and stimulating her on an entirely different level.”

Oo la la! It sounds like Leo is just the kind of man Rihanna needs! Not only does Leosatisfy her in the bedroom, but also with his wit and charm. So now we face the big question: will Rihanna fall in love with Leo?

now this is funny !!!!!

If either Denise or Taylor were famous, the media would start same rumours too. :p And probably more so because they are travelling with Leo to film locations with close friends.

i think the reason they're still hanging with him and his crew is either ; they wanna get famous and it ain't workig or its because the media doesn't recognize them so they stay around :idk:

If either Denise or Taylor were famous, the media would start same rumours too. :p And probably more so because they are travelling with Leo to film locations with close friends.

i think the reason they're still hanging with him and his crew is either ; they wanna get famous and it ain't workig or its because the media doesn't recognize them so they stay around :idk:

Anything is possible :yes: But they could simply want to hang with Leo and his crew because Leo and his friends are fun, pleasant to be around and they gel well with eachother, also its natural to be drawn to successful people, but there's more to Leo than just his fame that would attract people to want to be around him. :p Also, Genuinely looks like Leo likes their company and vice versa there are so many people he can hang out with and he chooses them. Leo seems so private and protective of his personal life, and I'm sure he's surrounded by a ton of starf$cker types and can see through the fakes better, so I think he must see something good in them. :p They can want to hang with Leo all they want but if Leo didn't want them there, they wouldn't be there. :p Just like Toni, people were saying that she was just using him to get more famous, but if that were the case I doubt he would have stayed with her as long as he did. Maybe Toni, Denise, and Taylor were all just using him for fame anything is possible, but I feel Leo is smart choosing who he hangs with. :idk:

And one more brand new rumor bout Leo and RiRi.   :hehe:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/27/rihanna-leonardo-dicaprio-falling-in-love-promise-tattoo/

Are Rihanna and Leonardo becoming more than just a hot hookup? Rihanna made Leo a shocking promise about her body that totally ‘blew her mind.’ 

Leonardo DiCaprio40, is “hitting all the right spots” for Rihanna26. The sexy stars have turned up the heat in their hookups, and the “S&M” singer even made Leo a big promise about her body! HollywoodLife.com can EXCLUSIVELY reveal all the details.

Rihanna & Leonardo DiCaprio Falling In Love? She Makes Him Promise About Her Body

“Rihanna has always been the type of girl who does whatever she wants, when she wants. She wants a new tattoo on her body, but she’s stuck because Leo asked her to promise him she won’t let the needle touch her body until she falls in love again. She’s a woman of her word and she’s sticking to that,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Of course, Rihanna is up for the challenge, and it’s making her fall for Leo even more — especially because he’s not begging her to fall in love with him.

“He wasn’t possessive and that blew her mind,” our source continues. “She thinks he’s playing some type of mind game with her and she’s intrigued by it. Rihanna loves a challenge, and he’s unlike the dudes in her past, those were boys. This is Leo, he’s something else. He’s hitting all the right spots and I’m not talking between her legs. He’s making her feel good and stimulating her on an entirely different level.”

Oo la la! It sounds like Leo is just the kind of man Rihanna needs! Not only does Leosatisfy her in the bedroom, but also with his wit and charm. So now we face the big question: will Rihanna fall in love with Leo?

I love reading these :D :rofl: :D 

There are so many rude rumours of Rihanna on the Internet. Don't understand when people spread hate about people they don't know. Denise and Taylor aren't celebrities but the little hate they get too is unfortunate as it's coming from people who don't know them. And of course Leo gets hate too elsewhere. :yes: All public figures get hate, nothing new though.

If anyone is interested in how Denise interacts with questions you can read her Tumblr, I read most of it http://deniseschaefer.tumblr.com

I feel bad for Jonnny Depp. :/ So many people are turning on him, maybe that was always the case but these days I'm seeing it more.... Both in terms of career, his looks and his personal life. As Leo's fellow actor, I just hope Leo's career doesn't get to the point that it's ridiculed like that. Anyways, Johnny can easily bump back if he finds the right projects, most actors have their ups and downs, Leo has had his downs too (especially the Beach era) if Matthew M, RDJ and Ben A can bounce back anything is possible. :p Leo is still considered in top form career wise which is good. (Y) Leo's good friend, Bradley Cooper, Is doing AMAZING.

There was talk that Johnny was going to join Leo's management with Rick Yorn, but looks like just a rumour.

Leo's mom and Dave hang with Lukas Haas parents. Just saw a pic of them and some other friends at an airport. :) Im not saying Leo is with them, they are going to New Zealand from LA. Looks like an older couples thing and I think Leo plans to be in LA this weekend. it's just I didn't realize they hung together. I mean obviously Leo and Lukas are besties but that doesn't mean that their parents would automatically get along of course and hang together without Lukas and Leo around. Wonder if Lukas Parents get along with Leo's dad and his wife.

Must suck to have the media point out the flaws in your body. I think Leo slimmed down a bit from the summer time, but maybe the media didn't notice. I'm looking forward to the day when Leo isn't being called flabby, but he'd probably have to be involved in a movie where he has to be slim/muscular.