Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Is Taylor Swift Prepared to Ruin Leo DiCaprio's Babelicious Life?

Despite a recent drop in model percentage at the party that is Leonardo DiCaprio's life, the cargo-shorted film star has been enjoying endless summer for years now, answering to no one but his own beard. Taylor Swift, who sang a song at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show one time but is not a model, is reportedly prepared to destroy all of that.

The National Enquirer claims that Tayla has picked Leo as her "next conquest," going so far as to have her manager arrange an interview with him so she can "put him to the test." The boyfriend test. According to the Enquirer, Tay has been texting Leo, or someone she believes to be Leo, "non-stop." Leo will be her next boyfriend, and they will watch Titanic together every night with her cats and she will never let go, reportedly.

Neither party has confirmed this rumor (Leo, currently on a "super yacht" near St. Barts with at least six models, is perhaps unaware of it). But a source "close" to Leo tells Gossip Cop that the story is "dumb." Which yeah, it would be. Real dumb for Leo DiCaprio.

​gawker.com

Leonardo DiCaprio Clings to Life, Suffering Severe Model Deficiency

Leonardo DiCaprio, actor and founding member of the Pussy Posse, is facing a difficult time. You might remember that just last week DiCaprio threw a New Years bash in St. Barts consisting of a lowly 72.7 percent model—a steep decline from his 40th birthday party (80 percent model).

Today, new reports have surfaced that the Pussy Posse member recently dined at Stephen Starr's Makoto restaurant in Miami with Pussy Posse member Lukas Haas. That's right—with only Pussy Posse member Lukas Haas. From Page Six:

"The A-list lothario, who was photographed on the beach with a dozen hot women over New Year's in St. Barts, was spotted 'coughing, sneezing, bundled up and wearing a hoodie' during dinner with Lukas Haas at Stephen Starr's Makoto at Miami's Bal Harbour Shops"

Coughing, sneezing, wearing a hoodie. 0% model. Our best wishes to Leonardo DiCaprio during this difficult time.

gawker.com

So I've been theorizing about the possibility of Leo and Rih for a while now and have gone all investigator on them, and judging by some pictures and sightings of Rih this past month (that I have discussed with some members here) I can say I'm thinking there is a big possibility something is going on between them  :whistle:

Carly Lauren @MissCarlyLauren 

Just saw Leo and Rihanna make out while "pour it up" was playing. What is this life

So I've been theorizing about the possibility of Leo and Rih for a while now and have gone all investigator on them, and judging by some pictures and sightings of Rih this past month (that I have discussed with some members here) I can say I'm thinking there is a big possibility something is going on between them  :whistle:

Just saw Leo and Rihanna make out while "pour it up" was playing. What is this life

Uhum... I know kat. I think something is going too.   :hehe:

I loved this tweet, now I need pics.   :chicken:

Congrats to Leo's director, Alejandro, winning best screenplay for Birdman. (Didn't win Best director or best picture) Wish the best for this movie. I'm not familiar with this director, so it's nice to see he's doing award worthy work. This means I'll have higher hopes for Leo's Revenant project with him. :)

Congrats to Leo's director, Alejandro, winning best screenplay for Birdman. (Didn't win Best director or best picture) Wish the best for this movie. I'm not familiar with this director, so it's nice to see he's doing award worthy work. This means I'll have higher hopes for Leo's Revenant project with him. :)

Agree. 

Uhum... I know kat. I think something is going too.   :hehe:

I loved this tweet, now I need pics.   :chicken:

Ditto  :woot:

Leonardo DiCaprio & Rihanna
Gettin' Hot At Playboy Mansion

It wasn't Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday this weekend ... but it sure felt like it ... he was seen going straight up "Wolf of Wall Street" on Rihanna at the Playboy Mansion.

It's a good thing for Leo ... designer Nikki Erwin had boyfriend/producer Chuck Pacheco -- "Alpha Dogs," "My Sister's Keeper" -- invite him to her star-stacked 30th B-Day at the Playboy Mansion Saturday ... and our spies tell TMZ, Cap and RiRi were gettin' super steamy and even swapping spit.

A friend of Leo's tells us the kissing didn't happen ... but 2 people who were there say it did. BTW ... not that there's anything wrong with it. 

The two apparently seemed very comfortable getting hot and heavy around stars like Paris Hilton, Hilary Duff, Tom Hardy, Pamela Anderson, Naomi Campbell, and Tobey Maguire.

It's not clear if they left together but we're told they ended up at the same after-party -- along with 50 Cent -- and things got even hotter.

Make a wish.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/12/leonardo-dicaprio-rhianna-partying-together-playboy-mansion/#ixzz3Odzko6JC

I need to post this article because is soo much fun... well, this site claims not only Leo and Rihanna are DEF dating but that Rihanna is preggo and Leo "might" be the father.    :rofl:

http://mediatakeout.com/264035/mto-exclusive-weve-confirmed-it-leonardo-dicaprio-is-dating-rihanna-and-yes-we-have-receipts.html