Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I feel Leo knows that there's a possibility he'll get papped as he's in public. When he's in the comfort of the yacht/ in private, There's probably more interaction and he's more animated and doing goofy things like his friend Jonah. :p

Leo kissed Matthew McConaghey (I probably butchered his name) on the cheek too at the Oscar after party. Then he kissed those Tag Heuer guys on the cheek too, he kisses tons of people on the cheek and hugs lots of people... Men and women. So it's hard to differentiate when he's being intimate in a more close way. He had his hand on her stomach but still that could be nothing.

Barbie, are you close to Floripa? :) Minutes away or hours?

More less, in a car it takes 3 hours to arrive in Floripa from where I live.  :hehe:

But I have a "feeling" that is not this time yet he's coming to Floripa... because I think he's heading to Mexico.    ;)

About the new pics of Leo and the girls in the other thread... they are all travelling together all this time and for me Leo is NOT going to date ANY of those girls, they are just enjoying parties and the trip together, that's it, they are friends and there are a LOT of males on this trip as well. And did Leo can't be friends with females??? :idk: So I don't see where is the big deal some people see in this, off course press always makes it looks like it's another thing because they want headlines, but the worst is when people take ALL they write as the absolute truth.   :cain:

Now about Leo dating young women is another thing and don't have nothing to do with his vacay, with this trip and that girls... I would be lying if I say that I wouldn't be disappointed if he started dating another girl on her early 20's, I just think it doesn't work anymore for him.

And I'am saying this as a fan that cares about him and wish him the best, I just hope his next relationship can be more meaningful for him.