Bellazon

Stupid Trends

Rogue

are overalls coming back in? I hope not. no one over age 5 should be wearing overalls, and they should be osh kosh if you are...:p

but I seriously hate overalls. I mean it's okay if you're like a farmer and you're a serious overall wearer. but no dumb high fashion overalls that are like super short or like cut weird with strange buttons and straps and such. UGH!!!!

:rofl: at Lazy

overalls are not so bad, I haven't wore them since I was 10. But they do have short-shorts overalls that I do find amusing.

On a different note; I can't stand when people think they have to spend 30$ on mascara or something ... what's with expensive makeup? I have friends (:cain:) that talk about how they have mac this and lancome that. Loreal owns maybelline and lancome ... same shit. I have an extra $25 in my pocket, thank you very much.

Oh did I say that I hate those stupid peasant skirts that people were wearing like 2 summers ago... people are still wearing them <_< no offense... I just hate them.

It annoys me that everyone in my town wears flip-flops/sandals and you can always hear them dragging along the pavement.

It also annoys me that 80% of the women dress like men or in very plain middle-aged mum clothes because that means there are no nice clothes in the stores and I have to search extra hard for a pretty something that a 20-year-old would wear.

It annoys me that everyone in my town wears flip-flops/sandals and you can always hear them dragging along the pavement.

people are too lazy to walk properly nowadays. They drag their feet around and don't lift their legs high enough <_<

So exactly what do the other 20 something girls wear then? :blink:

They will wear stuff like a baggy black hooded top with green combats/khakis and big chunky trainers/sneakers. Overall, just very plain and masculine things.

haha and what's worse is when it's freezing cold outside and you see a girl in tinny winny skirt and flipflops..just seeing that around my school sends shivers and goosebumps..

oh another thing that annoys me and i'm not sure if it's just a think gils do in my school..but0what's up with wearing blankets? seriously if you need a freaking blanket so you won't freeze your ass off may i suggest actual CLOTHES? crazy idea isn't it..

i also hate when people wear pijamas out.not pretty.it's not that difficult to change.

i dislike the trend of everyone having a disugner bag. it's like a status statement. of you're caring couch you're cool. yes some of them are really nice but i find very similar purses for much lower price and i'm pretty damn happy.

-wearing a million necklaces and basically cover yourself in jewelry. i think it's tacky..and plastic beady bracelets should not be wotn with fake diamond cuffs and such..