Bellazon

Stupid Trends

Rogue

layered tops, polo shirts <_<

i layer, mostly because i get cold easy and dont want to leave the house looking like an eskimo. What i do find stupid is shirts that are designed to look layered. like you know the polo shirts with the extra long sleeve sewn in under the tshirt arm. its like :|. You lose the warmth youd get from it and youd probably get more for your money if you brought some cheap long sleeve shirts and then some nice tshirts.

layered tops, polo shirts <_<

i layer, mostly because i get cold easy and dont want to leave the house looking like an eskimo. What i do find stupid is shirts that are designed to look layered. like you know the polo shirts with the extra long sleeve sewn in under the tshirt arm. its like :|. You lose the warmth youd get from it and youd probably get more for your money if you brought some cheap long sleeve shirts and then some nice tshirts.

that's a pretty stupid I idea, the whole fake layer tops thing ... it looks better when you layer them yourself. I layer tanks all the time. I like polos though, I like those collars.

notice all the dodgy products coming out of the woodwork? Everything has 'WORLD CUP' attached to the front. Crappy products no one would normally buy are flying off the shelves.

See this book about the world cup? It's in the shape of a ball!!! WORLD CUP FEVER!!! <_<

once every 4 years, my mum talks to me about football :laugh:

<_< y'all are just jealous. and may i add, THEY ARE NOT A TREND!!!! they are a permanent fixture in life!!!

:rofl: just about as useful as a toilet huh ... lmao

:| and may i ask how you would survive without a toilet?

I was being sarcastic... I meant exactly the opposite but technically you can survive without it..

it's not favourable, I've gone to places where people do :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

-Girls who make the mistake of wearing bright colored panties with a white skirt/pants: Please, people DO NOT need to know that you are wearing a hot pink granny panty :laugh: . It's wrong and tacky. I don't care who you're trying to attract, but NO!

-Guys who wear pants that sag to their thighs: I do not need to see your boxers or see you walk like a retard because you're pulling up your pants while you're walking! There was a reason why the belt was invented (no, it's not to hit kids, but that's probably the second reason why it was invented).