Bellazon

Stupid Trends

Rogue

riiiiight ... well, some trend i refused to follow was the one about the red canvas : you know, the adidas with the 3 stripes in one side : well, they became very popular where i live a couple of years ago, but for some strange reason, all the "cool guys" were wearing red canvas

WTF ?

red can go with only some colors, but to wear them with almost everything ? forget it ....

riiiiight ... well, some trend i refused to follow was the one about the red canvas : you know, the adidas with the 3 stripes in one side : well, they became very popular where i live a couple of years ago, but for some strange reason, all the "cool guys" were wearing red canvas

WTF ?

red can go with only some colors, but to wear them with almost everything ? forget it ....

Aaaarg I remember when I was in middle school, everyone had to have baby blue vans and a baby blue jansport backpack. The laces in your shoes had to be "fat laces". Then it became Adidas.

That always made me so mad! <_<

So in case anyone cares i'm not too keen on that trend which makes guys have their shirts' collar up :whistle:

:rofl:

what type of shirts? :whistle: polos or formal ones or like what? :idk: :unsure: my dress shirt has a pointed up collar and sometimes i wear one of my polo shirts with the collar up a bit :blush: :/

See sometimes trends are alright. I personally don't care about whatever sunglasses, shirts, pants, shoes etc they are. If people want to walk around looking like clones, that's their business. What I really don't get though? When stuff that is just beyond ugly becomes popular. Like the sunglasses that are always too big for the person's head and make them look like some sort of bug.

Damn, aren't those Adidas x Good Year's old? I saw them in magazines like 2 years ago. Or did they release a newer version? I'm not into sneakers, but a few of my friends are so they feel obligated to tell me all about the latest shoe trends <_<

Anyway, I suspect my friends might be gay :ermm:

are adidas and puma fashionable in the US? :| . . . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

most adidas, puma, kappa, reebok and nike stuff over here is the pits :rofl: well, some stuff is alright but it's not exactly fashionable :cain: unless you're a 'townie' :whistle: :rofl:

i don't really do the brand thing :idk: . . . although i would kill for that red adidas Canada top Kanye West wore in the "Through the Wire" video :| :ninja: