Bellazon

Stupid Trends

Rogue

It's not a trend yet...but one day when it happens I will be so pissed....

Aviator Glasses.. I have like 5 pairs, and they are all badass, and I hope noone ever catches on..

uh, come to california and you'll realize it is a trend. you're talking to someone who works in an opticial and we sell a lot of aviators from the old school ray ban look to new looking avators.

they're pretty popular around me, but people (mostly girls) are still in the gigundo cover-half-your-face darkdarkdark sunglasses phase...I guess it's celeb-influenced

semi-relevant pic :)

post-53-1149235040_thumb.jpg

It's not a trend yet...but one day when it happens I will be so pissed....

Aviator Glasses.. I have like 5 pairs, and they are all badass, and I hope noone ever catches on..

hmmm that's a joke isn't it ?

It's been a huge trend in europe too for the past few months ;)

they're pretty popular around me, but people (mostly girls) are still in the gigundo cover-half-your-face darkdarkdark sunglasses phase...

:| that phase must die!!! seriously most people cant pull this off without looking like a fly. <_<.

haha that's exactly what i hate about trends ! i don't mind ppl following them as long as it suits them but it's not the case most of the time :|

oh oh omg and like those tight black jeans with no flare. I dunno if ive mentioned this yet but oh my god!!! you have to have such a nice body to pull this off without looking stupid.

it's like the ultimate calvin's... you gotta have such a nice ass to pull them off :rofl:

oh oh omg and like those tight black jeans with no flare. I dunno if ive mentioned this yet but oh my god!!! you have to have such a nice body to pull this off without looking stupid.

it's like the ultimate calvin's... you gotta have such a nice ass to pull them off :rofl:

:rofl: and a pair of gym socks

:rofl: and a pair of gym socks

hahaha no front shot :|